General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Rezarecter
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
"I really don't have any proof of this, but I'm pretty sure it was all the s getting loans that caused this, just ask my white conservative friends"

"a million", sorry for my slight underestimate in my second post.

Thank God we saved those savages from being killed by killing them.

oh my god you said OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG, YOU ARE THE RACIST
__________________
6f3706e9996c5a86071433d3eb7e08bf [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:55 PM Rezarecter is offline  
Reply With Quote
#91  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Personally I aint got a problem with bush. Me like bush. In general me like anything that gives foliage to the poonany area.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 02-09-2010, 02:57 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#92  

Rezarecter
 
__________________
6f3706e9996c5a86071433d3eb7e08bf [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:58 PM Rezarecter is offline  
Reply With Quote
#93  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
that you think it even borders on racism shows just how sheltered you are from the real world
you are seriously incapable of parsing basic sentences and understanding their meaning. I don't know how much clearer you can get other than explicitly using racial epithets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
I knew you didn't grow up in the ghetto, you lying little fuck
lmao what the fuck are you even talking about?
Old 02-09-2010, 03:00 PM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#94  

Rezarecter
 
Idiotic Eagle is mad trollin'
__________________
6f3706e9996c5a86071433d3eb7e08bf [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:05 PM Rezarecter is offline  
Reply With Quote
#95  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Personally I aint got a problem with bush. Me like bush. In general me like anything that gives foliage to the poonany area.

Nice, more classic Gen[M]ay humor that has made this forum such a hit.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:07 PM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#96  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
you are seriously incapable of parsing basic sentences and understanding their meaning. I don't know how much clearer you can get other than explicitly using racial epithets.


lmao what the fuck are you even talking about?
it's only clear to you because it's what you want to see. you want to see racism everywhere and in everything so you can justify your ideas and hide behind this imagined cloak of nobility you think you have.

what I haven't figure out yet is if you're trying to justify your beliefs to others or merely yourself. I'm not quite sure you're entirely fooled by the crap you say but there's always a chance someone could be this delusional and disconnected from reality

did I say you're almost as bad as cockaznsensation? because at least he has the pot to blame his half fried ideas on.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:14 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#97  

Rezarecter
 
ragetriotic eagle
__________________
6f3706e9996c5a86071433d3eb7e08bf [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:17 PM Rezarecter is offline  
Reply With Quote
#98  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
it's only clear to you because it's what you want to see. you want to see racism everywhere and in everything so you can justify your ideas and hide behind this imagined cloak of nobility you think you have.

what I haven't figure out yet is if you're trying to justify your beliefs to others or merely yourself. I'm not quite sure you're entirely fooled by the crap you say but there's always a chance someone could be this delusional and disconnected from reality

did I say you're almost as bad as cockaznsensation? because at least he has the pot to blame his half fried ideas on.

lol you love living in a racist society and it pisses you off when someone points it out ahahaha
Old 02-09-2010, 04:34 PM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#99  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
man you're not even trying anymore
Old 02-09-2010, 04:39 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#100  

Chadwick
 
Chadwick's Avatar
 
I'm not gonna lie, I read this thread twice and I don't see any explicit racism. I saw references to the poor that could have probably been construed as implicit racism but that would be a stretch considering the context.

and Patriotic Eagle, do you have any support for this "million" that we apparently killed? Is that Iraq and Afghanistan? I think a million is a bit of a long shot.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:22 PM Chadwick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#101  

Rezarecter
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadwick View Post
I'm not gonna lie, I read this thread twice and I don't see any explicit racism. I saw references to the poor that could have probably been construed as implicit racism but that would be a stretch considering the context.

and Patriotic Eagle, do you have any support for this "million" that we apparently killed? Is that Iraq and Afghanistan? I think a million is a bit of a long shot.

i think he means iraqi civilians, included

Afghanistan total deaths is 981 for the USA, 1631 for the coalition.

Iraq total deaths is 4375 for the USA, 4693 for the coalition.

http://icasualties.org/
__________________
6f3706e9996c5a86071433d3eb7e08bf [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:03 PM Rezarecter is offline  
Reply With Quote
#102  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezarecter View Post
i think he means iraqi civilians, included

Afghanistan total deaths is 981 for the USA, 1631 for the coalition.

Iraq total deaths is 4375 for the USA, 4693 for the coalition.

http://icasualties.org/

he doesn't care about coalition deaths. american lives are worthless compared to iraqis because we're all racist while all iraqis are innocent, peace loving snuggle bunnies.

his figure assumes that every single death in iraq since the invasion, be it from a car accident or lack of medical care, can be attributed to the invasion itself. even if that death would have happened regardless. even if that death would have happened anyways but was actually postponed by the effects of the invasion.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:23 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#103  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
Nice, more classic Gen[M]ay humor that has made this forum such a hit.


The reason we got so many problems in school is cause kids are bein' taught things dat they aint got a use for.

For instance: who here has ever used maps? Or english?

Ps. sorry that I genmay
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 02-10-2010, 05:11 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#104  

chuckybob
Mario raped Peach in her fuzzy spot while twisting and twirling his mustache sexylike
 
chuckybob's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
The reason we got so many problems in school is cause kids are bein' taught things dat they aint got a use for.

For instance: who here has ever used maps? Or english?

Ps. sorry that I genmay

all kids need to survive in the modern world is computers and cellphones
Old 02-10-2010, 05:18 PM chuckybob is offline  
Reply With Quote
#105  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:42 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.