General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Electrikfuzz050
 
Electrikfuzz050's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by andje View Post
lol chief
i know my history

Then you know that Che killed tens of thousands of people and was just as racist as Hitler, right?

He also wanted to blow up the US with nuclear weapons, but luckily he was too stupid to acquire such weaponry.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:47 PM Electrikfuzz050 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#61  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrikfuzz050 View Post
Then you know that Che killed tens of thousands of people and was just as racist as Hitler, right?

He also wanted to blow up the US with nuclear weapons, but luckily he was too stupid to acquire such weaponry.

Che was personally responsible for about a dozen deaths, I don't know where the 10k number comes from but I'm guessing it's from counting everyone who ever died in whatever given movement he was involved with at the time or something retarded like that.

He was about as racist as the average white latino i.e. probably not as bad as your average white American. Also I sincerely doubt Hitler would have been interested in kicking white imperialists out of Africa or Latin America.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:10 PM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#62  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
homicide, corruption and the oppression of his own people are certainly a laudable beliefs to stand up for

Yeah fuck that guy! *lays a rose on George Washingtons grave*
Old 01-23-2010, 02:12 PM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#63  

Electrikfuzz050
 
Electrikfuzz050's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
Che was personally responsible for about a dozen deaths, I don't know where the 10k number comes from but I'm guessing it's from counting everyone who ever died in whatever given movement he was involved with at the time or something retarded like that.

He was about as racist as the average white latino i.e. probably not as bad as your average white American. Also I sincerely doubt Hitler would have been interested in kicking white imperialists out of Africa or Latin America.

That's like saying Hitler was only responsible for those he personally killed, and not the millions of people that died in concentration camps. I understand the point you're making here, but saying you're only responsible for those you personally kill and not those who you order to have executed by someone else doesn't make much sense.

Also,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Che Guevara
"The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have conserved their racial purity by a lack of affinity with washing, have seen their patch invaded by a different kind of slave: The Portugese.... the black is indolent and fanciful, he spends his money on frivolity and drink; the European comes from a tradition of working and saving which follows him to this corner of America and drives him to get ahead."
Old 01-23-2010, 02:32 PM Electrikfuzz050 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#64  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
electrik: are you retarded? only white people can be racist. america invented racism, didn't you know that?
Old 01-23-2010, 03:11 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#65  

tegandje
LOOK AT ME, IM A FUCKIN HIPSTER
 
tegandje's Avatar
 
Che was doing something right and he wasnt motivated by money

Obama is a murderer by your definition then and my main man roosevelt blasted niggas 24/7
__________________
b35b36db324a18b072d431f4fbb833d1 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:20 PM tegandje is offline  
Reply With Quote
#66  

Electrikfuzz050
 
Electrikfuzz050's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by andje View Post
Che was doing something right and he wasnt motivated by money

Obama is a murderer by your definition then and my main man roosevelt blasted niggas 24/7

The majority of serial killers aren't motivated by money, what's your point?
Old 01-24-2010, 03:11 PM Electrikfuzz050 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#67  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrikfuzz050 View Post
The majority of serial killers aren't motivated by money, what's your point?

http://reason.com/blog/2010/01/22/ne...ck-gillespie-o
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 01-24-2010, 03:14 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#68  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by andje View Post
Che was doing something right and he wasnt motivated by money

Obama is a murderer by your definition then and my main man roosevelt blasted niggas 24/7

he wasn't motivated by money
Old 01-24-2010, 03:55 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#69  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrikfuzz050 View Post
That's like saying Hitler was only responsible for those he personally killed, and not the millions of people that died in concentration camps. I understand the point you're making here, but saying you're only responsible for those you personally kill and not those who you order to have executed by someone else doesn't make much sense.
Then he's still a small time chump even accepting those numbers compared to many Western leaders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrikfuzz050 View Post
Also,
Like I said he was about as racist as the average white.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:50 PM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#70  

Electrikfuzz050
 
Electrikfuzz050's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
Then he's still a small time chump even accepting those numbers compared to many Western leaders.

Like I said he was about as racist as the average white.

Because western leaders round people up and have them killed based on race and political affiliation, right?
Old 01-26-2010, 04:10 PM Electrikfuzz050 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#71  

tegandje
LOOK AT ME, IM A FUCKIN HIPSTER
 
tegandje's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrikfuzz050 View Post
Because western leaders round people up and have them killed based on race and political affiliation, right?

Define political affiliation
__________________
b35b36db324a18b072d431f4fbb833d1 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:11 PM tegandje is offline  
Reply With Quote
#72  

CommiePunk
my rectum bleeds everyday
 
CommiePunk's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
Then he's still a small time chump even accepting those numbers compared to many Western leaders.

Like I said he was about as racist as the average white.

ah, it figures that an obama thread would turn into a thread about blaming white people for being racist.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:19 PM CommiePunk is offline  
Reply With Quote
#73  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommiePunk View Post
ah, it figures that an obama thread would turn into a thread about blaming white people for being racist.

I want to think he's like cockazn, just a privileged suburbanite with tons of white guilt but he's pretty dumb too so he might be black
Old 01-26-2010, 06:28 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#74  

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
I want to think he's like cockazn, just a privileged suburbanite with tons of white guilt but he's pretty dumb too so he might be black

bingo.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:34 PM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#75  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:21 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.