General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by andje View Post
Define political affiliation

Blindly ascribing to the beliefs of any given official political party.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

SemperFly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post

so in other words political affiliation = affiliation of a political nature

glad we got that cleared up. you can go about your business.

move along

Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
so in other words political affiliation = affiliation of a political nature

glad we got that cleared up. you can go about your business.

move along

I too found it unusual that it even required a definition.

Patriotic Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrikfuzz050 View Post
Because western leaders round people up and have them killed based on race and political affiliation, right?

Yes they have a pretty long history of either doing it directly in nations they invade/colonize or supporting their client states that do it.

Patriotic Eagle

Quote:

Shame they can't be free thinkers like you huh Jason? I wish more people in this country had the balls and brains to stand up and ask where the birth certificate is.

Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
Shame they can't be free thinkers like you huh Jason? I wish more people in this country had the balls and brains to stand up and ask where the birth certificate is.

Yep. Where is the BC, where is Bin Laden, where is the global warming, where are the WMDs, where is the cigar, what happened to no new taxes, etc. Nothing wrong with calling out lies, just don't act like there is nothing to the lies or that only one side does it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Yep. Where is the BC, where is Bin Laden, where is the global warming, where are the WMDs, where is the cigar, what happened to no new taxes, etc. Nothing wrong with calling out lies, just don't act like there is nothing to the lies or that only one side does it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Only republicans tell lies

Only Faux News is biased

/Patriotic Beagle

Patriotic Eagle

Quote:

His BC has been photographed and there is no reason to suspect it's some sort of grand conspiracy, I don't know how you could possibly think or care that there is any serious question about him being an American citizen.

Jason

Quote:
His BC has been photographed and there is no reason to suspect it's some sort of grand conspiracy, I don't know how you could possibly think or care that there is any serious question about him being an American citizen.

Really? It's been photographed? Which hospital did it say he was born in? Which doctor signed it?

Patriotic Eagle

Quote:
Really? It's been photographed? Which hospital did it say he was born in? Which doctor signed it?
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp

Jason

Quote:

So what you are saying is the actual birth certificate doesn't exist. Thx.

Patriotic Eagle

Quote:

They have a picture of it right in the article as well as testimony from people who have personally examined it
=.

SemperFly

Quote:

are you fucking stupid? the state records confirm it

all that's required is proof in the hospital's record, not the original goddamn document

I don't have my original birth certificate yet $35 and a self addressed stamped envelope to Florida is all I need to prove my citizenship.

Jason

Quote:
They have a picture of it right in the article as well as testimony from people who have personally examined it
=.

The document in the picture is short form, it doesn't include vital information like the hospital or the doctor. The long form document would, and would remove any question as to the location of his birth. It was entirely possible at the time in Hawaii to have a child overseas, show up, and register the child in Hawaii. Such an action would have resulted in exactly the document photographed. What would not result however would be a long form birth certificate including a hospital name and doctor's signature... something which I have had to provide on many occasions. Guess I wouldn't have to if I ran for president

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
are you fucking stupid? the state records confirm it

all that's required is proof in the hospital's record, not the original goddamn document

I don't have my original birth certificate yet $35 and a self addressed stamped envelope to Florida is all I need to prove my citizenship.

So rather than spending $35 would you seal all your records and spend hundreds of thousands in legal fees to prevent showing the proof of your original birth certificate? Because that is what is happening.

SemperFly

Quote:
The document in the picture is short form, it doesn't include vital information like the hospital or the doctor. The long form document would, and would remove any question as to the location of his birth. It was entirely possible at the time in Hawaii to have a child overseas, show up, and register the child in Hawaii. Such an action would have resulted in exactly the document photographed. What would not result however would be a long form birth certificate including a hospital name and doctor's signature... something which I have had to provide on many occasions. Guess I wouldn't have to if I ran for president
any question was removed when the state of hawaii verified it via the hospital records. he was born in that hospital. it's been proven. it's been verified.

There are a lot of things I don't agree with in regards to Obama but pulling this is just goddamn stupid.
Quote:

So rather than spending $35 would you seal all your records and spend hundreds of thousands in legal fees to prevent showing the proof of your original birth certificate? Because that is what is happening.
that's not what happened at all the records were released