General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Jason
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
any question was removed when the state of hawaii verified it via the hospital records. he was born in that hospital. it's been proven. it's been verified.

There are a lot of things I don't agree with in regards to Obama but pulling this is just goddamn stupid.
that's not what happened at all the records were released

lol... the only thing that was ever released was the photograph of that short form certification.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:23 PM Jason is offline  
Reply With Quote
#91  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
lol... the only thing that was ever released was the photograph of that short form certification.

You are very deep into conspiracy theory crazy land and you probably know it. The State of Hawaii said straight up that he was born in Hawaii, the Supreme Court agreed, no reasonable human being should have any questions about this matter. Even the fucking Republican Party agrees that he was born in Hawaii. No one is required to put their birth certificate up for public view,
Old 02-09-2010, 06:42 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#92  

Jason
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
You are very deep into conspiracy theory crazy land and you probably know it. The State of Hawaii said straight up that he was born in Hawaii, the Supreme Court agreed, no reasonable human being should have any questions about this matter. Even the fucking Republican Party agrees that he was born in Hawaii. No one is required to put their birth certificate up for public view,

The Supreme Court never agreed, they simply dismissed cases without hearing them.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:58 PM Jason is offline  
Reply With Quote
#93  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
lol... the only thing that was ever released was the photograph of that short form certification.

No. You're fucking wrong. The records were verified by the fucking hospital in which he was born.

shut up before I stab you
Old 02-09-2010, 10:56 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#94  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
The Supreme Court never agreed, they simply dismissed cases without hearing them.

just like the supreme court would dismiss a case claiming he was a fucking romulan
Old 02-09-2010, 10:56 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#95  

Jason
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
No. You're fucking wrong. The records were verified by the fucking hospital in which he was born.

shut up before I stab you

I heard his grandmother verify the fucking hospital he was in too because she was there... in Kenya.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:51 AM Jason is offline  
Reply With Quote
#96  

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
dude, give it up, he's president and a nbc. deal. birthers are fucking retarded and nothing but a stone around the necks of those who legitimately criticize obama
Old 02-10-2010, 04:17 AM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#97  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
What if he was a C section baby. That aint natural birth so he wouldn't be an nbc.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 02-10-2010, 10:52 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#98  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
What if he was a C section baby. That aint natural birth so he wouldn't be an nbc.

with anyone else I would know they're just being facetious

with you, though...
Old 02-12-2010, 11:59 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#99  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
with anyone else I would know they're just being facetious

with you, though...

get over yourself
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 02-13-2010, 12:02 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#100  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
you've proven to be that dumb in the past, just making sure you knew what natural born citizen actually meant
Old 02-13-2010, 12:07 AM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#101  

Xayd
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by curdledvomit View Post
this is why we are in the trouble we are in. Idiots who have no clue about history trying to be cool...sickening


ahahahahahhahahahahaha

republican voter claiming other people are ignorant of history?

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
Old 02-15-2010, 11:01 AM Xayd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#102  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:17 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.