General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Thank you for your independent analysis. At least you didn't say it's Obamas fault, congratulations.

Oh come on we all know, it's george soros shadow government that pulls your strings.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 02-05-2010, 04:46 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#76  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Rezarecter
 
media matters
__________________
6f3706e9996c5a86071433d3eb7e08bf [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:20 PM Rezarecter is offline  
Reply With Quote
#77  

isugoat
 
partisan politics post followed by feigned shock when people make posts to prove all sides of American politics are fucked up. great thread.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:40 AM isugoat is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78  

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by isugoat View Post
partisan politics post followed by feigned shock when people make posts to prove all sides of American politics are fucked up. great thread.

pretty much.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:31 PM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#79  

möbiustrip
 
möbiustrip's Avatar
 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stefan..._b_452458.html


There is so much going on in this picture

Quote:
Closer inspection of a photo of Sarah Palin, during a speech in which she mocked President Obama for his use of a teleprompter, reveals several notes written on her left hand. The words "Energy", "Tax" and "Lift American Spirits" are clearly visible.
I liked Matt Taibbi's piece about the theater of all this bullshit, but...
__________________
I personally believe that there has to be a law that limits the power of the supreme court. -- R@$T@M@N
Old 02-07-2010, 09:26 PM möbiustrip is offline  
Reply With Quote
#80  

DigitalChaos
 
^ holy christ... that woman is so retarded
Old 02-07-2010, 11:33 PM DigitalChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#81  

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
^ holy christ... that woman is so retarded

yeah I'll give you that. If that is in fact real and not a chop, the fact that she thought it wouldn't be noticed in pics/vids shows how clueless she is. I mean wtf, it was only 5 words, she could have had a 3x5 notecard laying on the podium, and no one would have thought anything of it.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:22 AM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#82  

DigitalChaos
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
yeah I'll give you that. If that is in fact real and not a chop, the fact that she thought it wouldn't be noticed in pics/vids shows how clueless she is. I mean wtf, it was only 5 words, she could have had a 3x5 notecard laying on the podium, and no one would have thought anything of it.

At first I was sure it had to be a chop but with all of the other pics and video in there it is pretty solid evidence. And yea, everything you said. 5 words on her hand and she was actually using it in the Q&A The article questions if the Q&A was setup ahead of time to make such a short list of words useful to Palin (she didn't use it in the speech). Her simultaneously knocking Obama for having a teleprompter is what brings out the classic Palin shit though. Palin manages to always take the same old and turn it into hypocrisy when she does it.

Last edited by DigitalChaos; 02-08-2010 at 01:04 AM..
Old 02-08-2010, 12:58 AM DigitalChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#83  

RazorWind
 
RazorWind's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
At first I was sure it had to be a chop but with all of the other pics and video in there it is pretty solid evidence. And yea, everything you said. 5 words on her hand and she was actually using it in the Q&A The article questions if the Q&A was setup ahead of time to make such a short list of words useful to Palin (she didn't use it in the speech). Her simultaneously knocking Obama for having a teleprompter is what brings out the classic Palin shit though. Palin manages to always take the same old and turn it into hypocrisy when she does it.

Saying nothing of my own political opinion, isn't there something more important to discuss than the way that she prepares for speeches she gives?
__________________
90f54f9cfb4106d1ef0e6a82e53f14
Old 02-08-2010, 11:27 AM RazorWind is offline  
Reply With Quote
#84  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorWind View Post
Saying nothing of my own political opinion, isn't there something more important to discuss than the way that she prepares for speeches she gives?

I think it's relevant to note that a political figure requires notes on her fucking hand to answer softball questions in a friendly venue. She's already demonstrated that she has trouble thinking on her feet and this is her answer? Does not inspire confidence, certainly.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:30 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#85  

DigitalChaos
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorWind View Post
Saying nothing of my own political opinion, isn't there something more important to discuss than the way that she prepares for speeches she gives?

There isn't really anything of political importance as it pertains to Palin outside of the fact some people think there is. People thinking she is politically relevant is the real danger.

The followers of the failed GOP have been dumping into the Libertarian movements like rats ever since Obama. With them they are bringing loads of the Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, and general Fox fagg0try. How many of you were involved in the "Tea Party" before Fox fucked in in the ass? I was (heavy emphasis on *was*). How many of you even knew it existed before 1-2 years ago? Sorry, but those tards are going to be the subject of lots of ridicule unless they either learn to think or stop pretending to be anything but what they are (the old, unchanging politics that they claim to be against).
Old 02-08-2010, 12:52 PM DigitalChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#86  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
There isn't really anything of political importance as it pertains to Palin outside of the fact some people think there is. People thinking she is politically relevant is the real danger.

The followers of the failed GOP have been dumping into the Libertarian movements like rats ever since Obama. With them they are bringing loads of the Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, and general Fox fagg0try. How many of you were involved in the "Tea Party" before Fox fucked in in the ass? I was (heavy emphasis on *was*). How many of you even knew it existed before 1-2 years ago? Sorry, but those tards are going to be the subject of lots of ridicule unless they either learn to think or stop pretending to be anything but what they are (the old, unchanging politics that they claim to be against).

WTF???
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 02-08-2010, 11:41 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#87  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by möbiustrip View Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stefan..._b_452458.html


There is so much going on in this picture

I liked Matt Taibbi's piece about the theater of all this bullshit, but...

Haha well done.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 02-09-2010, 12:41 AM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#88  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
I think it's relevant to note that a political figure requires notes on her fucking hand to answer softball questions in a friendly venue. She's already demonstrated that she has trouble thinking on her feet and this is her answer? Does not inspire confidence, certainly.

I think it's relevant that our president reads a 1.5 hour speech prepared by someone else off a teleprompter. I'm not backing Palin, but you say that shit like she is the onyl one
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 02-09-2010, 09:54 AM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#89  

Jason
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
I think it's relevant that our president reads a 1.5 hour speech prepared by someone else off a teleprompter. I'm not backing Palin, but you say that shit like she is the onyl one

1.5 hour? More like 5 minutes. He used teleprompters in short speeches to the media (not the school children, it was an entirely different classroom). We are choosing between idiots here and the media is eating it up. R&D politics suck.
With Palin I would have been okay if it were specific updated numbers like unemployment, inflation, deficit, or something else... but seriously, lift american spirits? Tax cuts? You need a cheat sheet to remember that?
Old 02-09-2010, 10:13 AM Jason is offline  
Reply With Quote
#90  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:05 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.