General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingstudent View Post
I really don't think so to be honest ... high tech weaponry is nice but time and again we've seen desperate low tech insurgencies hold their own (vietnam, soviets in afghanistan, somalia, iraq, afghanistan today).

Pretty big differences between those scenarios and Israel hypothetically wanting to wipe out Palestine. Israel and Palestine are pre-segregated, so there's no urban guerrilla warfare to worry about. No jungles, no huge mountain ranges to hide in. Israel would barely need to roll their artillery out of the bases to hit most of the Palestinian population.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:21 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#31  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

brfatal
 
brfatal's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
international law regarding anything is a farce really, since it's people like you who see it justified to ignore it when it doesn't permit your agendas (most of which are revolving around imperialism).

Call me a realist. People like you are high strung on utopian ideals that won't take hold in our lifetimes or thousands of years after.
__________________
'02 WRX Fully Built EJ257 (sold)
'12 Genesis R-Spec Sedan
MrFolx's Intraweb F-Buddy
Old 03-26-2010, 10:45 PM brfatal is offline  
Reply With Quote
#32  

Frenetic
 
Frenetic's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingstudent View Post
Palestinians are already the majority and are reproducing much faster than the jewish inhabitants.

Thank you. That's an interesting point, because sometimes civilizations have fallen or greatly changed in the past due to rising demographics. But I still don't feel Israel will fall due to a Palestinean zerg rush, be it passive or aggressive. Israel has more technology, maneuverability, and support from first world powers. I think it would greatly depend on how Palestine would (or COULD) coordinate those numbers against these advantages.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:23 PM Frenetic is offline  
Reply With Quote
#33  

Skadebo
 
Youtube Norman Finkelstein.
__________________
5a1ab06d8b6fbed4da4a3f72612d20c6 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:55 PM Skadebo is offline  
Reply With Quote
#34  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
Call me a realist. People like you are high strung on utopian ideals that won't take hold in our lifetimes or thousands of years after.

You know that's pretty fucking pathetic of you
Basically, I guess everyone's an idealist in your nihilist world when they disagree, right

Have a nice day
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 04-01-2010, 07:14 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#35  

brfatal
 
brfatal's Avatar
 
So world peace is a realistic possibility to you? Greed, gone. Fighting over resources, gone. Jealousy, gone. Religion, gone. Individuality, gone.

Are you by chance running in next year's Ms. America pageant?

This is a political, theological, and revengeful battle. You tell us how it will end.
__________________
'02 WRX Fully Built EJ257 (sold)
'12 Genesis R-Spec Sedan
MrFolx's Intraweb F-Buddy
Old 04-03-2010, 01:59 AM brfatal is offline  
Reply With Quote
#36  

bingstudent
I am an idiot!
 
bingstudent's Avatar
 
yeah it really is perspectives like yours that bring us down ...

humanity could be living in utopia by now if not for the noisy douchebags.
Old 04-03-2010, 02:21 AM bingstudent is offline  
Reply With Quote
#37  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
So world peace is a realistic possibility to you? Greed, gone. Fighting over resources, gone. Jealousy, gone. Religion, gone. Individuality, gone.

Are you by chance running in next year's Ms. America pageant?

This is a political, theological, and revengeful battle. You tell us how it will end.

Oh fuck you. The only time you stroll into this shithole is to post some pro zionist bull shit. Playing the nihilist card is low, even for a person like you.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 04-03-2010, 07:03 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#38  

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingstudent View Post
yeah it really is perspectives like yours that bring us down ...

humanity could be living in utopia by now if not for the noisy douchebags.

Old 04-03-2010, 07:04 AM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#39  

brfatal
 
brfatal's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Oh fuck you. The only time you stroll into this shithole is to post some pro zionist bull shit. Playing the nihilist card is low, even for a person like you.

Because I believe that, for the most part, Israel is in the right. I don't agree with a lot of the little stuff, but in in the end they have the high ground.

It's ok though. I'm apparently out of line to criticize the logic of those I disagree with, but you go right ahead.
__________________
'02 WRX Fully Built EJ257 (sold)
'12 Genesis R-Spec Sedan
MrFolx's Intraweb F-Buddy
Old 04-03-2010, 08:36 AM brfatal is offline  
Reply With Quote
#40  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
Because I believe that, for the most part, Israel is in the right. I don't agree with a lot of the little stuff, but in in the end they have the high ground.

It's ok though. I'm apparently out of line to criticize the logic of those I disagree with, but you go right ahead.

Yes, because it's logical to play the internet nihilist, then make a post where you declare what you feel morally

you're out of line because you're an asshole, that's all. Nothing to do with logic
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 04-03-2010, 08:44 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#41  

bingstudent
I am an idiot!
 
bingstudent's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
Because I believe that, for the most part, Israel is in the right. I don't agree with a lot of the little stuff, but in in the end they have the high ground.

they only have the high ground because they defend it with guns.
Old 04-03-2010, 02:02 PM bingstudent is offline  
Reply With Quote
#42  

brfatal
 
brfatal's Avatar
 
Not 2 days ago the media was talking about Israeli clashes and airstrikes against Gaza and mentioned Palestinian casualties.

The question is, beyond this, how often are these "deaths" falsified to further their cause?
__________________
'02 WRX Fully Built EJ257 (sold)
'12 Genesis R-Spec Sedan
MrFolx's Intraweb F-Buddy
Old 04-03-2010, 09:34 PM brfatal is offline  
Reply With Quote
#43  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
Not 2 days ago the media was talking about Israeli clashes and airstrikes against Gaza and mentioned Palestinian casualties.

The question is, beyond this, how often are these "deaths" falsified to further their cause?
Probably not many since the Palestinians themselves reported they had erroneously counted him as dead. On the other hand we know for sure that Israel constantly kills far more civilians than the Palestinians while carrying out their ethnic cleansing.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:48 AM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#44  

Electrikfuzz050
 
Electrikfuzz050's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
Probably not many since the Palestinians themselves reported they had erroneously counted him as dead. On the other hand we know for sure that Israel constantly kills far more civilians than the Palestinians while carrying out their ethnic cleansing.

Right, seeing as the Palestinians don't have the ability to kill of the Israelis that they want.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:36 PM Electrikfuzz050 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#45  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:34 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.