General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
good thing the flu kills us before that, and most of us don't really care since where going to be in barack obongos fema death camps. the methane apocalypse is a euthanasia for such people, toiling away for the NWO
Yeah, when I'm wasting away in that FEMA camp waiting for Obama and Bush (he is still involved..right?) to take turns "re-educating" me....I'll probably welcome an infected bird taking a poop in my mouth, or a glorious cloud of methane to just make me drift off to sleep.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

curdledvomit

there was another h5n1 death a week or so ago....just saying...

00110001 00110011 01101011 and damn proud of it!

Squid posted..."curdledvomit is the first +10k guy i actually care about"

acc6d08c13aa2f2586ec5bf7b70854c3

joemama

Quote:
Originally Posted by curdledvomit View Post
there was another h5n1 death a week or so ago....just saying...
Versus how many people killed in auto accidents worldwide? Just sayin..

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Patriotic Eagle

Destruction of the human race? Oil have some of that.

loner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
That wasnt what caused the Permian extinction.

Yea, that's all I got out of his thread, too.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Yeah, when I'm wasting away in that FEMA camp waiting for Obama and Bush (he is still involved..right?) to take turns "re-educating" me....I'll probably welcome an infected bird taking a poop in my mouth, or a glorious cloud of methane to just make me drift off to sleep.

I'm not sure is Bush still involved. It's really hard to say. Perhaps it's the same reptile that is controlling Obongo, or then that reptile has been sent back to planet Zebulon.

Scatman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
Destruction of the human race? Oil have some of that.

"I'm gonna be rich and famous one day when I invent
a device that can be used to stab someone in the
face over the Internet."

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Versus how many people killed in auto accidents worldwide? Just sayin..

how many car accidents cause car accidents on entirely different continents?

joemama

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
how many car accidents cause car accidents on entirely different continents?
I'm not trying to downplay the environmental impact of this thing, just that the thread title "BP disaster will cause the end of the world" is just a wee bit sensationalist. On that note..YIPPE KY FUCKIN AYYYYY!!!! The well is now capped and BP will probably have a lavish celebration this weekend...never mind the gazillion barrels of oil already leaked the past 3 months or so.

edit- also butterfly effect

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

nice

Golf(e)

Does it even matter that they capped it?

Theres not gonna be another oil spill ever again?

As long as we have giant oil rigs out in the middle of the oceans we're going to be posing ourselves with devastating environmental problems, arent we?

We dont have a permanent system of operations for power sources. Were somewhere in the middle, slowly figuring things out, but as far as right now goes we dont have our shit together. We use limited resources like theyll last forever. Cars are fucking stupid. They were a great idea, good models for design maybe, but an indefinite mode of transportation they certainly are not. More like dangerous prototypes. Im not sure what it is exactly that we should or will end up doing, but another 100 years of creating problems like this, trying to fix shit with scotch tape and bubble gum, we'll obviously be fucking ourselves if we dont come up with some good ideas.

So taking that into consideration, that we are currently very much without a permanent source of safe energy, I find it hard to care too much about oil spills. They're expected, look at how we obtain oil, our machinery isnt perfect, shit like thats gonna happen. Fuck an oil spill. Might as well dump the rest of that shit in the ocean and save ourselves some time waiting around for the inevitable. Probably the sooner we make a real mess of things, the sooner we'll get some real good ideas on what to do next.

Mmm hmm mmm hmm.
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop

Last edited by Golf(e); 07-15-2010 at 05:28 PM..

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
I'm not trying to downplay the environmental impact of this thing, just that the thread title "BP disaster will cause the end of the world" is just a wee bit sensationalist. On that note..YIPPE KY FUCKIN AYYYYY!!!! The well is now capped and BP will probably have a lavish celebration this weekend...never mind the gazillion barrels of oil already leaked the past 3 months or so.

edit- also butterfly effect

was going to edit and say dont butterfly effect my ass But now its too late and I got the shits.

curdledvomit

I guess all you young punks dont think this is a real problem either

http://www.cnbc.com/id/38255206

and Golfe...we go as the oceans go. I thought you were smarter than this. <shrug>

00110001 00110011 01101011 and damn proud of it!

Squid posted..."curdledvomit is the first +10k guy i actually care about"

acc6d08c13aa2f2586ec5bf7b70854c3

joemama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf(e) View Post
Does it even matter that they capped it?

Theres not gonna be another oil spill ever again?

As long as we have giant oil rigs out in the middle of the oceans we're going to be posing ourselves with devastating environmental problems, arent we?

We dont have a permanent system of operations for power sources. Were somewhere in the middle, slowly figuring things out, but as far as right now goes we dont have our shit together. We use limited resources like theyll last forever. Cars are fucking stupid. They were a great idea, good models for design maybe, but an indefinite mode of transportation they certainly are not. More like dangerous prototypes. Im not sure what it is exactly that we should or will end up doing, but another 100 years of creating problems like this, trying to fix shit with scotch tape and bubble gum, we'll obviously be fucking ourselves if we dont come up with some good ideas.

So taking that into consideration, that we are currently very much without a permanent source of safe energy, I find it hard to care too much about oil spills. They're expected, look at how we obtain oil, our machinery isnt perfect, shit like thats gonna happen. Fuck an oil spill. Might as well dump the rest of that shit in the ocean and save ourselves some time waiting around for the inevitable. Probably the sooner we make a real mess of things, the sooner we'll get some real good ideas on what to do next.

Mmm hmm mmm hmm.
Econazis are the ones that pushed off-shore drilling out of the shallows (where any leak/mishap could be taken care of much quicker) and into the deep where if something goes wrong we have another disaster like this one. We have got to come to grips with the fact that we will need fossil fuels until the day comes that alternative energy sources can nearly completely take their place. At this point in time, giving up fossil fuels would also mean giving up our industrialized/high tech society...there are some people who think that would be a good idea, but they really have no clue what that would mean.

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Econazis are the ones that pushed off-shore drilling out of the shallows (where any leak/mishap could be taken care of much quicker) and into the deep where if something goes wrong we have another disaster like this one. We have got to come to grips with the fact that we will need fossil fuels until the day comes that alternative energy sources can nearly completely take their place. At this point in time, giving up fossil fuels would also mean giving up our industrialized/high tech society...there are some people who think that would be a good idea, but they really have no clue what that would mean.

fucking econazis it's their fault!!!! OIL WITH MY CORN FLAKES FUCK YES