General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

loner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Thats not what the NAACP claimed to have seen.

Nice try though

It's what you claimed didn't exist?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by loner View Post

See, you are typing without knowing what is going on. I didn't expect anything better.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

You do realize that the Tea Party is a fringe group without much real political power...you should be more concerned with racism in the Republican and Democratic parties. (yes I said Democratic party...even though that may be inconceivable to you)

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

loner

Re: Racism in my Tea Party? It's more likely than you think.

Quote:
Quote:
See, you are typing without knowing what is going on. I didn't expect anything better.
I didn't say anything about the naacp in the op. People, including myself, were calling the tea party racist long before the naacp did.
Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

loner

Re: Racism in my Tea Party? It's more likely than you think.

Quote:
You do realize that the Tea Party is a fringe group without much real political power...you should be more concerned with racism in the Republican and Democratic parties. (yes I said Democratic party...even though that may be inconceivable to you)
Thank you for your completely irrelevant reply.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by loner View Post
I didn't say anything about the naacp in the op. People, including myself, were calling the tea party racist long before the naacp did.

so you are saying that people like you have been playing the race card since it became evident that current policies were not working?

bingstudent
I am an idiot!

Quote:
so you are saying that people like you have been playing the race card since it became evident that current policies were not working?

I don't understand the disagreement here, does anyone truly think that there are no proud racist members of the tea party movement?

NAACP race-baits for profit like all the other black poverty pimps but that doesn't mean there is not a significant number of people aligned with the tea party because they want to take back "their" country.

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingstudent View Post
I don't understand the disagreement here, does anyone truly think that there are no proud racist members of the tea party movement?

NAACP race-baits for profit like all the other black poverty pimps but that doesn't mean there is not a significant number of people aligned with the tea party because they want to take back "their" country.

Clearly only black people can be racist in Morlock-world.

loner

Quote:

No, I'm saying the tea party had racist fringes long before the naacp called them on it. Nothing to do with race cards or policies. Just good ol' racism.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
sigh

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU[YOUTUBE]

of course thats before he starts yelling about wanting to kill whitey.

yeah, him yelling about killing whitey was somewhere else at some other time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh scud View Post
That guy is a black panther -- what do you expect?

he's not even a black panther he's a new black panther which is a racist group of like a dozen idiots who just stole the black panther name.

Quote:
I expect him to be prosecuted. And not have groups of people throw up smokescreens hoping the agitation over the lack of prosecution blows away.

for standing outside a polling place in a predominantly black neighborhood in a black panther uniform?

Yeah, the reason they didn't prosecute is they couldn't find any voters who felt intimidated or who were turned away from the polling station despite the three white republican poll workers who complained.

Quote:
Seems there is a Federal government policy to NOT prosecute blacks for voter intimidation crimes.

Haven't you been watching FOX news?

Yeah, that has been totally debunked and the non-prosecution of the idiots who were standing outside the polling place with a stick happened under the BUSH administration.

Also not criminally prosecuted under the bush administration, militia members who showed up at polling places, protests, and town hall meetings with assault weapons, not a stick.

Quote:
Dems policies are getting hammered for not fucking working even close to what was claimed and they are panicking.
What policies? The house has passed over 300 bills that are now languishing in the senate waiting for the party of Hell No to actually get off its ass and start doing something other than just opposing obama for the sake of opposing obama. Thanks for that record number of filibusters, republicans. The republicans would rather watch the country go down the drain for their own political gain than do anything to allow obama to appear successful at anything.

Welcome to contrived news here folks. The new black panther BS was a non-story in 2008 when it actually happened. But hey, that's never stopped fox from pushing a convenient story before, now has it?

TheMorlock

lets play the race card some more.

pyramid

Here is the full text of the ridiculous letter to lincoln. see if you can spot the racism...

Quote:
Dear Mr. Lincoln

We Colored People have taken a vote and decided that we don't cotton to that whole emancipation thing. Freedom means having to work for real, think for ourselves, and take consequences along with the rewards. That is just far too much to ask of us Colored People and we demand that it stop!

In fact we held a big meeting and took a vote in Kansas City this week. We voted to condemn a political revival of that old abolitionist spirit called the 'tea party movement'.

The tea party position to "end the bailouts" for example is just silly. Bailouts are just big money welfare and isn't that what we want all Coloreds to strive for? What kind of racist would want to end big money welfare? What they need to do is start handing the bail outs directly to us coloreds! Of course, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is the only responsible party that should be granted the right to disperse the funds.

And the ridiculous idea of "reduce[ing] the size and intrusiveness of government." What kind of massa would ever not want to control my life? As Coloreds we must have somebody care for us otherwise we would be on our own, have to think for ourselves and make decisions!

The racist tea parties also demand that the government "stop the out of control spending." Again, they directly target Colored People. That means we Colored People would have to compete for jobs like everybody else and that is just not right.
Perhaps the most racist point of all in the tea parties is their demand that government "stop raising our taxes." That is outrageous! How will we Colored People ever get a wide screen TV in every room if non-coloreds get to keep what they earn? Totally racist! The tea party expects coloreds to be productive members of society?

Mr. Lincoln, you were the greatest racist ever. We had a great gig. Three squares, room and board, all our decisions made by the massa in the house. Please repeal the 13th and 14th Amendments and let us get back to where we belong.

Sincerely
Precious Ben Jealous, Tom's Nephew National Association for the Advancement of Colored People Head Colored Person

pyramid

Quote:

let's talk about nonsense while Rome burns...

anybody have a fiddle?

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Oddly enough, when you have some ACORN bull shits going on, you can see the same faces (topracist989, morlock and to my dismay, joemama) ragging on about lieberal left and other things, yet when you make a thread like this, they always come here and offer their bipartisan subjective view

are you going to tell us whoopi's opinion on this, morlock? the lieberal leftist hivemind cannot think without the opinion of their queen

pyramid

Quote:

let's do the time warp again!