General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Naw lets play the race card again. It's tried and true
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 07-19-2010, 11:52 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#31  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

loner
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Naw lets play the race card again. It's tried and true

All of these other things you're bringing up are really just a diversion from the fact that a Tea Party leader was removed because he was blatantly racist.

We don't care that the black panthers are racist, because we don't care that the KKK is racist. They're supposed to be. It's nothing new, and they aren't major political movements.

We do care when the leadership of an organization that has actually helped put new members of congress in office is racist. If you want to say the NAACP is racist, that's one thing. If you say the black panthers are racist, you might as well be saying the sky is blue. It doesn't matter and doesn't affect anyone any more than the KKK does.

But clearly, in this case, the NAACP was right. I was plenty willing to admit when ACORN screwed up--it's time for the right to acknowledge their problems. Here, the tea party had a clearly racist fringe, the NAACP called them on it, and now it's been proven. What more is there to discuss other than to say that the tea party has been proven to have racist elements?
Old 07-20-2010, 05:06 AM loner is offline  
Reply With Quote
#32  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
And when the first Acorn video was released

The Race Card was played

When the second one was released the Race card was played

After the third one I think only fuckheads like RuHo kept buying into it.

Guess it had nothing to do with voter fraud and counselling people how to import underage girls for hookers and claim benefits on them.


Lets Play the Race Card Again.


Dont like Obama's health care plan

Lets play the race card again.


Get a fucking grip already.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323

Last edited by TheMorlock; 07-20-2010 at 06:11 AM..
Old 07-20-2010, 06:04 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#33  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Oddly enough, when you have some ACORN bull shits going on, you can see the same faces (topracist989, morlock and to my dismay, joemama) ragging on about lieberal left and other things, yet when you make a thread like this, they always come here and offer their bipartisan subjective view



are you going to tell us whoopi's opinion on this, morlock? the lieberal leftist hivemind cannot think without the opinion of their queen
ACORN is funded by taxpayer dollars and endorsed by certain presidents, the Tea Party is something that sprung up from who knows where...and refuses to totally align themselves with either of the two major political parties. The OP seems outraged that there are racists in the TP, which makes me think that he doesn't realize that the same type of people infect the political parties who have real power.

edit- the NAACP is one of the most blatantly racist organizations in the U.S....but we're not only not supposed to notice that, but it's RACIST to even suggest such a thing.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Last edited by joemama; 07-20-2010 at 07:54 AM..
Old 07-20-2010, 07:32 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#34  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fed...er_racism.html

of course on CNN someone was on and said of course this was brought up because you know, the agenda of the republicans the right and Fox News.

Now what agenda is that?
Would that be their Racist Agenda?


And then went on to say that the USDA if full of racists.


Time to play the race card again.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 07-20-2010, 09:32 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#35  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
ACORN is funded by taxpayer dollars and endorsed by certain presidents, the Tea Party is something that sprung up from who knows where...and refuses to totally align themselves with either of the two major political parties. The OP seems outraged that there are racists in the TP, which makes me think that he doesn't realize that the same type of people infect the political parties who have real power.

edit- the NAACP is one of the most blatantly racist organizations in the U.S....but we're not only not supposed to notice that, but it's RACIST to even suggest such a thing.

You didn't feel the need to point out anything wrong with right wing organizations that receive public funding at the time. I guess such is the price to pay when you're "unbiased".

__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 07-20-2010, 11:53 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#36  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
lets play the race card again
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 07-20-2010, 03:46 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#37  

Gibonius
 
let's pretend racism doesn't exist or is irrelevant unless black people are being racist
Old 07-20-2010, 04:14 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#38  

CommiePunk
my rectum bleeds everyday
 
CommiePunk's Avatar
 
so does the democratic party, republican party, socialist party, etc.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:36 PM CommiePunk is offline  
Reply With Quote
#39  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
And when the first Acorn video was released

The Race Card was played

When the second one was released the Race card was played

After the third one I think only fuckheads like RuHo kept buying into it.

Guess it had nothing to do with voter fraud and counselling people how to import underage girls for hookers and claim benefits on them.

Did you not read up on that? That entire thing was a sham. There were no voter fraud convictions, there were no convictions of any type. In fact the only people who almost got arrested were the dude who was pretending to pretend to be a pimp and his GF because multiple ACORN offices called the cops on them and reported them. And who was playing the race card there? That was a straight up political setup. And the dude who did it tried to pull that shit again and ended up getting busted for federal wiretapping charges for trying to fuck with a serving senators phone system.

The did however manage to kill ACORN. Success! If you consider disenfranchising poor people success...
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 07-20-2010, 04:41 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#40  

bingstudent
I am an idiot!
 
bingstudent's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
The did however manage to kill ACORN. Success! If you consider disenfranchising poor people success...

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:48 PM bingstudent is offline  
Reply With Quote
#41  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
ACORN is funded by taxpayer dollars
was, as in past tense, partially funded by tax dollars. and not very many of them.

Quote:
and endorsed by certain presidents,
Like who?

Quote:
the Tea Party is something that sprung up from who knows where...
From Dick Army who is about as inside the beltway as you can get. He organized the astroturf beginnings of the supposedly grass roots organization. Then Fox News got in on the fun and became the official network of the tea party. Then the "grass roots" tea party really took off...

Quote:
and refuses to totally align themselves with either of the two major political parties.


yeah they despise the democrats and liberals like good little luddites and they think the republicans are not right wing enough. But you are silly if you think they aren't going to align with the republicans the vast majority of the time.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 07-20-2010, 04:50 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#42  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fed...er_racism.html

of course on CNN someone was on and said of course this was brought up because you know, the agenda of the republicans the right and Fox News.

Now what agenda is that?
Would that be their Racist Agenda?


And then went on to say that the USDA if full of racists.


Time to play the race card again.

Quote:
"The point was to get them to understand that we need to look beyond race," Sherrod said.
You seem to be confused about who is playing the race card. Only retarded right wingers could take a story about a woman getting over her own racism and helping a poor white farmer to save his farm into a confession of being racist.

That woman got a raw deal for being honest. She was on CNN the other night and the fucktards were trying to spin the racism story and the white farmer and his wife who's farm she had helped save in the incident she was talking about called into CNN and got on the air and corrected them.

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201007200028
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 07-20-2010, 05:02 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#43  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
yeah thats what she said years later. And you notice how her audience was eating up the fact that she did not help?


Lets play the race card again.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323

Last edited by TheMorlock; 07-20-2010 at 05:22 PM..
Old 07-20-2010, 05:13 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#44  

Electrikfuzz050
 
Electrikfuzz050's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
You seem to be confused about who is playing the race card. Only retarded right wingers could take a story about a woman getting over her own racism and helping a poor white farmer to save his farm into a confession of being racist.

That woman got a raw deal for being honest. She was on CNN the other night and the fucktards were trying to spin the racism story and the white farmer and his wife who's farm she had helped save in the incident she was talking about called into CNN and got on the air and corrected them.

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201007200028

She also admitted in front of a camera that she held back on helping them because they were white.

Seriously, if you're going to call out people from other political parties on their racism, you should be able to take a look at people within your own party.

Are some tea party members racist? Yes. Are some republicans racist? Yes. Are some democrats racist? Yes.

It's stupid to pretend otherwise just because you don't agree with their world views.

edit: gg on linking MediaMatters, really an unbiased source there.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:15 PM Electrikfuzz050 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#45  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:49 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.