General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd View Post

he had exactly that. he had everyone who falls under the banner of the NRA supporting him for years until he actually applied what they preach.

Calling everybody in the NRA a Christian Terrorist doesn't strengthen your position.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
I wonder if anyone would say anything if someone wanted to build a church two blocks from an abortion clinic that had been bombed.

the pro abortion lefties would shit a few bricks

Xayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangmonkey View Post
Calling everybody in the NRA a Christian Terrorist doesn't strengthen your position.
but calling everyone in a certain religion a terrorist strengthens yours?

thanks for proving my point.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:

Since you are obviously mentally challenged I'll break it down for you..

There was no large network of terrorists (or whatever) behind the planning/funding of the OKC bombing.

McVey didn't do it "in the lords name" or for Christians around the world.

Outside of a tiny group of like minds, he recieved no martyrdom or praise from Christians or anyone else.

Have you ever seen anyone wearing a t-shirt with McVeys picture and "praise the lord" caption?

Where there riots and retaliation attacks when McVey was executed?

Have you ever seen or heard of anyone that says "I don't condone what happened...but still I'm glad that it did"?

Anyone who thinks all Muslims are terrorists by default are idiots...but so are people who try to compare 9/11 with the OKC bombing.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!

Quote:

You are obviously confusing me with somebody else. I haven't said or implied any such thing.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2[H]4U View Post
i'm not suprised

Go back to stormfront

it's funny how you can more or less exhibit a great distaste for all religions under the sun on the internet, but the moment you express a dislike for islam the bigotry card is thrown around.

i really wonder why that is.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientMarinade View Post
I guarantee you that if you look through the history of "various western empires" you will find almost as much theocracy as the muslim world - just the muslims actually preach you should do it, the West simply implies through endangerment and coups that you "ought to"

I mean for christ's sake - ironically enough not literally - there were at one time "3" popes, an english king made up his own religion, and throughout all histories a "divine right to king" is a reappearing theme.

i'm not denying it was there. the pope certainly called a few crusades, but i don't think any pope was all too directly involved in say spanish or french imperialism in the same way the grand caliph was involved in the abbasid caliphate's imperialism.

Xayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Since you are obviously mentally challenged I'll break it down for you..

There was no large network of terrorists (or whatever) behind the planning/funding of the OKC bombing.

McVey didn't do it "in the lords name" or for Christians around the world.

Outside of a tiny group of like minds, he recieved no martyrdom or praise from Christians or anyone else.

Have you ever seen anyone wearing a t-shirt with McVeys picture and "praise the lord" caption?

Where there riots and retaliation attacks when McVey was executed?

Have you ever seen or heard of anyone that says "I don't condone what happened...but still I'm glad that it did"?

Anyone who thinks all Muslims are terrorists by default are idiots...but so are people who try to compare 9/11 with the OKC bombing.

there is a large network of terrorists. abortion clinic bombers, militia groups, white supremacist groups, etc. there is no central control of them, just like there is no central control of al quaeda, but they're all linked by the same principles.

mcveigh did it in the name of opposing "big government and gun control". sound familiar?

outside of a tiny group of like minds, nor do muslim terrorists get any praise for their actions.

do you see muslim radicals walking around with osama t shirts on? stupid point is stupid.

mcveigh was the retaliation attack. the NRA was using waco/ruby ridge as promotional material to promote gun sales. mcveigh believed them.

yes, the people responsible for mcveigh's views said exactly that when mcveigh did what he did. they used your exact reasoning. "well we don't condone mcveigh but blah blah blah clinton, it's no wonder people get that upset".

there is no difference in 9/11 and the OKC bombing, other than the muslim crackpots were more organized than a couple of random rednecks were.

you don't get a free pass because the terrorist in OKC shared your beliefs. there are more examples of christian conservative terrorists causing damage to property and bodily harm in the US than there ever will be equivalent examples from muslim terrorists. that's a fact, and you can't explain it away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
i'm not denying it was there. the pope certainly called a few crusades, but i don't think any pope was all too directly involved in say spanish or french imperialism in the same way the grand caliph was involved in the abbasid caliphate's imperialism.

the pope was more involved, the pope was the banker for the crusading armies.

Last edited by Xayd; 08-24-2010 at 03:08 PM..

joemama

Quote:
there is a large network of terrorists. abortion clinic bombers, militia groups, white supremacist groups, etc. there is no central control of them, just like there is no central control of al quaeda, but they're all linked by the same principles.

mcveigh did it in the name of opposing "big government and gun control". sound familiar?

outside of a tiny group of like minds, nor do muslim terrorists get any praise for their actions.

do you see muslim radicals walking around with osama t shirts on? stupid point is stupid.

mcveigh was the retaliation attack. the NRA was using waco/ruby ridge as promotional material to promote gun sales. mcveigh believed them.

yes, the people responsible for mcveigh's views said exactly that when mcveigh did what he did. they used your exact reasoning. "well we don't condone mcveigh but blah blah blah clinton, it's no wonder people get that upset".

there is no difference in 9/11 and the OKC bombing, other than the muslim crackpots were more organized than a couple of random rednecks were.

you don't get a free pass because the terrorist in OKC shared your beliefs. there are more examples of christian conservative terrorists causing damage to property and bodily harm in the US than there ever will be equivalent examples from muslim terrorists. that's a fact, and you can't explain it away.
How can there be a "network" if there is no central control? Control of Al Quaeda may be fragmented, but they still have a common belief system and goal...unlike all the various groups you like to think are "networked" together.

When I get home tonight, I'm going to set fire to my neighbors house and shoot anyone who tries to run out. I'll try to talk to the media before being nabbed by the cops and tell them that God commanded me to do this, and I was doing it for all the Christians in America who feel their beliefs are being undermined by secularism. Christians everywhere will see me as a hero...right? At least a lot of them will..right? Or maybe a few at least..

Apparently so...I've seen them in news reports, and even some travel type shows occasionally show people wearing them. I believe at one time, Osama t-shirts were wildly popular in Indonesia, Malaysia and even Thailand and may still be. Some countries have actually gone so far as to ban them. The point isn't really a stupid t-shirt though..but I'm not sure you're smart enough to get that.

What? lol..

Muslim terrorists aren't loved and praised by the majority of Muslims...be we would be shocked to know how many were either openly or secretly happy that 9/11 happened. Outside of a tiny percent of the population who are rabid survivalists, and anyone else paranoid that the government is out to get them...what percentage of Americans (Christian or otherwise) backed McVey?

Wait..."couple of random rednecks"...where did this network you were talking about go?

Shared my beliefs? You have no fucking clue what my beliefs are...but I see that was a little desperation dig because your argument is weak. What's the body count for these terrorist acts you speak of...surely you can provide documentation since it's "fact"

Normally I wouln't go to this much trouble trying to communicate with a retard...but every time I see someone try to equate OKC with 9/11 I :facepalm:

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2[H]4U View Post
I wonder why no one was against the church being built next to the fed building in OK city after Tim blew it up,,,,,

or the prayer room that was built 90 feet from where flight 77 slammed into the pentagon which has been used as a mosque by american muslims for years now...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mosqu...ry?id=11417673

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
the pro abortion lefties would shit a few bricks

I doubt it because we don't consider all christians abortion clinic bombers in this country. Maybe someday american muslims will get the same consideration.

cokezeroholic

There shouldn't be an issue since it's been stated that there is already one IN the Pentagon. Hell there are places around ground zero with questionable services like gentleman's clubs, or so I've heard.

Xayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
How can there be a "network" if there is no central control? Control of Al Quaeda may be fragmented, but they still have a common belief system and goal...unlike all the various groups you like to think are "networked" together.

When I get home tonight, I'm going to set fire to my neighbors house and shoot anyone who tries to run out. I'll try to talk to the media before being nabbed by the cops and tell them that God commanded me to do this, and I was doing it for all the Christians in America who feel their beliefs are being undermined by secularism. Christians everywhere will see me as a hero...right? At least a lot of them will..right? Or maybe a few at least..

Apparently so...I've seen them in news reports, and even some travel type shows occasionally show people wearing them. I believe at one time, Osama t-shirts were wildly popular in Indonesia, Malaysia and even Thailand and may still be. Some countries have actually gone so far as to ban them. The point isn't really a stupid t-shirt though..but I'm not sure you're smart enough to get that.

What? lol..

Muslim terrorists aren't loved and praised by the majority of Muslims...be we would be shocked to know how many were either openly or secretly happy that 9/11 happened. Outside of a tiny percent of the population who are rabid survivalists, and anyone else paranoid that the government is out to get them...what percentage of Americans (Christian or otherwise) backed McVey?

Wait..."couple of random rednecks"...where did this network you were talking about go?

Shared my beliefs? You have no fucking clue what my beliefs are...but I see that was a little desperation dig because your argument is weak. What's the body count for these terrorist acts you speak of...surely you can provide documentation since it's "fact"

Normally I wouln't go to this much trouble trying to communicate with a retard...but every time I see someone try to equate OKC with 9/11 I :facepalm:

the network is gun shows and NRA rallies. just like conservatives are saying that the mosque is a point in the muslim network.

if your neighbor is an abortion doctor, sure.

you brought up the T shirt bit, i have no idea where you were going with that.

just like you would be shocked at how many christians secretly cheer when an abortion clinic murder happens.

like i said, there is no central figure, there is just the common propaganda of anti-government, anti-gun control, white racist, which fuels the timothy mcveighs of the world. go to any NRA event, gun show, or teabagger rally and you'll find lots of people who will preach the same thing mcveigh did.

i know what your beliefs are. they're what last month's fundraising letter tells the typical faux news opinion panel to talk about. and that fundraising letter overlaps with the beliefs of the militia/abortion bomber/white supremacist crowd pretty easily.

you're the one choosing to associate with terrorists. don't get so defensive. i'm simply applying your logic. if you want to shake the stigma of associating with terrorists, by your own (aka faux news') definition, simply stop associating with conservatives and christians.

joemama

So let me get this straight....since I don't see the logic in equating the OKC bombing with 9/11...that means I'm a abortion clinic bombing, white supremecist who hangs out with domestic terrorists and listens to Fox news? And you wonder why nobody here takes you seriously..

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

teh scud

Mosque near ground zero, 9.11 vs OKC bombing, Islam = interesting debates

What all these Pit threads seem to turn into (flamewars/personal attacks)... not so interesting.

5ive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangmonkey View Post
And Tim was not a "terrorist" by the definition of the term.
He was a murdering sick bastard, but by the definition he was a patriot.

The fascists who destroyed the towers wanted the people to be afraid of them to further their own power and to destroy the American society which they claimed is "corrupting" the world. (Great Satan and all that)
McVeigh wanted the government to see that (what he saw as) its oppression of the American people would not go unchecked.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or.....
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective