General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
At first I didn't care because I give a fuck about religions, they're all equally retarded...but now I think it's a great idea simply to expose the incredible idiocy of so many people who are getting unjustifiably pissed off about this.
You claim neutrality, yet don't acknowledge the equal idiocy of the people that cooked up this idea in the first place? It's pretty naive to think that the people/group whatever that came up with this idea never considered that there might be a strong negative reaction. It's also naive to say that Islam had nothing to do with the events of 9/11 when everyone involved made damn sure that everyone knew that were doing it in the name of "Allah"...and it was cheered by millions of Muslims either openly or secretly around the world.

My point is that if this group (whoever it may be) truly wants to promote peace and tolerance between the worlds major religions...there are much better ways than this.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 08-21-2010, 08:01 PM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#46  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Only they're not pursuing it "aggressively". They filed the permits, they spent the money. Simple as that. The only thing they're doing is defending against the accusations. They didn't start the project and immediately demand airtime to stir controversy.

This isn't about earning any friends. For starters, anyone that doesn't like it isn't someone worth making friends with in the first place. Seriously, people connecting them to the 9/11 terrorists are fucking idiots and aren't worth considering.

I will gladly give a big fuck you to those types of people because the project owners aren't doing it themselves. I actually think they should be fighting back even harder but that's not going to happen.

Those "great deal many westerners" that have a tarnished image if islam ARE FUCKING IDIOTS. Who cares what they have to say? Or what they think?
Old 08-21-2010, 08:05 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#47  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
You claim neutrality, yet don't acknowledge the equal idiocy of the people that cooked up this idea in the first place? It's pretty naive to think that the people/group whatever that came up with this idea never considered that there might be a strong negative reaction. It's also naive to say that Islam had nothing to do with the events of 9/11 when everyone involved made damn sure that everyone knew that were doing it in the name of "Allah"...and it was cheered by millions of Muslims either openly or secretly around the world.
at no point did I say that islam had nothing to do with it but the fact that the hijackers had cocks and balls connects them to us as much as it connects them to the other 1.5 billion muslims around the world.
Quote:

My point is that if this group (whoever it may be) truly wants to promote peace and tolerance between the worlds major religions...there are much better ways than this.
But that's not the only reason this place is being built. The only problem being caused here is by the bigoted fucks that think all muslims are terrorists. And fuck those kinds of people.
Old 08-21-2010, 08:08 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#48  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
Only they're not pursuing it "aggressively". They filed the permits, they spent the money. Simple as that. The only thing they're doing is defending against the accusations. They didn't start the project and immediately demand airtime to stir controversy.

This isn't about earning any friends. For starters, anyone that doesn't like it isn't someone worth making friends with in the first place. Seriously, people connecting them to the 9/11 terrorists are fucking idiots and aren't worth considering.

I will gladly give a big fuck you to those types of people because the project owners aren't doing it themselves. I actually think they should be fighting back even harder but that's not going to happen.

Those "great deal many westerners" that have a tarnished image if islam ARE FUCKING IDIOTS. Who cares what they have to say? Or what they think?

if i were a muslim living the united states i'd do everything i could to try to be amicable and mend relations the best i could, not go out of my way to get people even more pissed.

but hey that's just me.

attempting to build something like this so close and actually getting pissed of that there is a backlash is going full blown retard, end of. making quotes like these:

Quote:
"I wouldn’t say that the United States deserved what happened. But the United States’ policies were an accessory to the crime that happened.
as the imam of the place is going full blown retard.
__________________
lol
Old 08-21-2010, 08:12 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#49  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
it's as if they are literally trolling the hardest they can...
__________________
lol
Old 08-21-2010, 08:13 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#50  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
Only they're not pursuing it "aggressively". They filed the permits, they spent the money. Simple as that. The only thing they're doing is defending against the accusations. They didn't start the project and immediately demand airtime to stir controversy.

This isn't about earning any friends. For starters, anyone that doesn't like it isn't someone worth making friends with in the first place. Seriously, people connecting them to the 9/11 terrorists are fucking idiots and aren't worth considering.

I will gladly give a big fuck you to those types of people because the project owners aren't doing it themselves. I actually think they should be fighting back even harder but that's not going to happen.

Those "great deal many westerners" that have a tarnished image if islam ARE FUCKING IDIOTS. Who cares what they have to say? Or what they think?
That may be so, but c'mon...do you really believe that the location they chose just happened to be available when nothing else was? I'm not saying that the people who vehemently oppose this thing are right or justified...simply that the developers/financers and everyone else involved would have to be pretty dumb to not consider a negative reaction to anything Muslim (Mosque, rec center or whatever) being built so close to ground zero.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 08-21-2010, 08:15 PM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#51  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
if i were a muslim living the united states i'd do everything i could to try to be amicable and mend relations the best i could, not go out of my way to get people even more pissed.

but hey that's just me.
no, you wouldn't.
Quote:

attempting to build something like this so close and actually getting pissed of that there is a backlash is going full blown retard, end of. making quotes like these:
except they're not "getting pissed". they're just doing what they have every right to do and defending themselves against the idiots blasting them for it. there's no aggressiveness on their part


Quote:
as the imam of the place is going full blown retard.
HE IS FUCKING RIGHT

newsflash: not only have a select number of politicians made the same statement but so have a couple of far right faux news jackasses right alongside the communist news network idiots and most importantly, our own CIfuckingA. that's right, the world's foremost intelligence gathering and analysis organization has been saying for decades that backblow is real and was in full applicable force on 9/11
Old 08-21-2010, 08:17 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#52  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
That may be so, but c'mon...do you really believe that the location they chose just happened to be available when nothing else was?
maybe because it's a building they've been using for a long time as a prayer area and they just wanted to add other things that have nothing to do with islam. oooooh holy fucking shit. amazing.
Quote:

I'm not saying that the people who vehemently oppose this thing are right or justified...simply that the developers/financers and everyone else involved would have to be pretty dumb to not consider a negative reaction to anything Muslim (Mosque, rec center or whatever) being built so close to ground zero.
no shit they considered it but they believed the benefits to the community far outweigh the jumping idiocy of the bigots who seriously think all muslims are responsible for 9/11
Old 08-21-2010, 08:19 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#53  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
no, you wouldn't. except they're not "getting pissed". they're just doing what they have every right to do and defending themselves against the idiots blasting them for it. there's no aggressiveness on their part




HE IS FUCKING RIGHT

newsflash: not only have a select number of politicians made the same statement but so have a couple of far right faux news jackasses right alongside the communist news network idiots and most importantly, our own CIfuckingA. that's right, the world's foremost intelligence gathering and analysis organization has been saying for decades that backblow is real and was in full applicable force on 9/11
fuck you very much, noone deserves an unmeditated attack against thousands of innocent civilians.

You have a problem with a government, take your problem to that government, dont attack those who cant defend themselves.
Old 08-21-2010, 08:20 PM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#54  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
backblow is real and was in full applicable force on 9/11

i believe the term is blowback and refers to civilian deaths in countries that the cia is involved in, not attacks (terrorist or otherwise) on the united states itself.

whether or not he was right is a whole other argument, but again, making statements like that publicly is not going to help him.

hoorah, you're a fucking retard.
__________________
lol
Old 08-21-2010, 08:24 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#55  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by domonbaylespam View Post
fuck you very much, noone deserves an unmeditated attack against thousands of innocent civilians.

You have a problem with a government, take your problem to that government, dont attack those who cant defend themselves.

Quote:
I wouldn’t say that the United States deserved what happened.
No one I mentioned is saying that it was deserved but to deny that our foreign policies were a factor in the causes is insane.
Old 08-21-2010, 08:26 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#56  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
i believe the term is blowback and refers to civilian deaths in countries that the cia is involved in, not attacks (terrorist or otherwise) on the united states itself.

whether or not he was right is a whole other argument, but again, making statements like that publicly is not going to help him.

hoorah, you're a fucking retard.

The CIA has frequently used blowback to refer to all unintended consequences of foreign intervention, not just their own operations. Their own reports on 9/11 referenced it multiple times in regard to the attacks.

No shit making statements like that won't help him, because there are idiots out there who had the same fucking reaction when pon raul said the same damn thing. Remember giuliani calling for his apology during some fox news debate where the fucknuggets cheered with the "THEY HATE OUR FREEDOMS" ?
Old 08-21-2010, 08:30 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#57  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
maybe because it's a building they've been using for a long time as a prayer area and they just wanted to add other things that have nothing to do with islam. oooooh holy fucking shit. amazing.

no shit they considered it but they believed the benefits to the community far outweigh the jumping idiocy of the bigots who seriously think all muslims are responsible for 9/11
Ok, I didn't know that they already owned the location..I haven't really been interested enough in this debacle to dig into it. Look, I didn't come into this thread to defend Redrum (I think we all may have been trolled) and I really don't care what they build at that site and never have since the story broke. However, lately you've been coming across as someone who is overcompensating for the fact that you're American, born in the south and also in the military by championing the unpopular (and unexpected considering those things) cause. You may have Muslim friends that make you feel so strongly on their side, I don't know, I work with two people who are Muslim and think they are both great people...but at this time in history, right or wrong, being Muslim in America/Europe carries a stigma. Kinda like being born in the south and joining the military..right?
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 08-21-2010, 08:31 PM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#58  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
No, I don't have durka friends. I don't give a fuck about the plight of the hajji or any other fuckdongle imaginary friend . I think all religions are equally stupid.

But the idiocy coming from the opposition is obscene.

I was born in the south?
Old 08-21-2010, 08:34 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#59  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
The excuse they used was western occupation of muslim lands. Its what they use to justify all their attacks.

That includes Israel as a "muslim land"
Old 08-21-2010, 08:34 PM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#60  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:54 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.