General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
matt00926
baaaaaa
 
matt00926's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsiholic View Post
Just the alpha males

AKA The Marines :P
__________________
cd09d75f80807fd8baa143b39fa895eb [pornmay.com]
Old 12-19-2010, 05:38 AM matt00926 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
So now it's ok for officers to ask their underlings if they are homoqueer...and it's ok for the underlings to tell them about their adventures in rumpranging?

edit- Wonder if Hermes makes neckscarves in digital camo...
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 12-19-2010, 07:40 AM joemama is online now  
Reply With Quote
#17  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
it's probably not ok for them to survey their unit to find out everyone's sexual orientation and no one's going to be announcing it during a morning briefing, the only thing this is going to change is that they won't be discharged if they go grocery shopping with their significant others
Old 12-19-2010, 10:32 AM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
it's probably not ok for them to survey their unit to find out everyone's sexual orientation and no one's going to be announcing it during a morning briefing, the only thing this is going to change is that they won't be discharged if they go grocery shopping with their significant others
Yeah, I think it would take a little more than shopping together for a discharge...unless someone was trying to get rid of them anyway.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 12-19-2010, 11:27 AM joemama is online now  
Reply With Quote
#19  

gee
MY TITLE ISNT LONG ENOUGH
 
gee's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
man there are some really angry retired marines on the internet right now
Oddly enough, one of my neighbors is a gay retired US marine. He's pretty happy with the situation.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:28 AM gee is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Yeah, I think it would take a little more than shopping together for a discharge...unless someone was trying to get rid of them anyway.
its been done They booted some lady years ago for playing volleyball or softball or something. Was complete BS.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:30 AM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

tegandje
LOOK AT ME, IM A FUCKIN HIPSTER
 
tegandje's Avatar
 
Should never be a barrier to service.
This is a wonderful decision.
__________________
b35b36db324a18b072d431f4fbb833d1 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 12-19-2010, 12:17 PM tegandje is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Yeah, I think it would take a little more than shopping together for a discharge...unless someone was trying to get rid of them anyway.

a couple years ago it didn't. going to the commissary with the same guy every week, picking out dinner and such. that alone wouldn't be enough for discharge but enough for someone to start an investigation
Old 12-19-2010, 12:17 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee View Post
Oddly enough, one of my neighbors is a gay retired US marine. He's pretty happy with the situation.

ygpm
Old 12-19-2010, 12:19 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
America: Finally catching up to ancient greece on social policy...

you know how they separate the men from the boys in Greece?


with crowbars, hur, hur, hur...
Old 12-19-2010, 11:08 PM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

Bukkakeboy
 
Bukkakeboy's Avatar
 
haha
__________________
fuck IRL

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy
Old 12-23-2010, 01:39 AM Bukkakeboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
America: Finally catching up to ancient greece on social policy...

I guess we are are. You sure seem to support this.

Quote:
The form of homosexuality that was most common in ancient Greece was pederasty, meaning a relationship between an adult man and a male youth. For the Greeks, pederasty was more than a sexual pasttime or preference - it was nearly a social institution. A same-sex relationship between an older man, probably in his 20s or 30s, known as the erastes, and a beardless boy, the eromenos or paidika, became a cultural ideal.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:01 AM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

Runding
 
Runding's Avatar
 
Quote:
The form of homosexuality that was most common in ancient Greece was pederasty, meaning a relationship between an adult man and a male youth. For the Greeks, pederasty was more than a sexual pasttime or preference - it was nearly a social institution. A same-sex relationship between an older man, probably in his 20s or 30s, known as the erastes, and a beardless boy, the eromenos or paidika, became a cultural ideal.


but for serious, nice plug haha
__________________
aa1ce3c1c9744c586fa4d28e62ff485b
Old 12-23-2010, 01:23 PM Runding is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Shew, for a minute there I was worried the US army was engaged in something immoral. Congratulations to queer murderers everywhere.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:44 PM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#29  

raw-r3d
 
ive already washed most of my uniforms with red towels to cut down on the cost of buying pink ones!....
__________________
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines
Old 01-04-2011, 06:34 PM raw-r3d is offline  
Reply With Quote
#30  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:51 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.