General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
matt00926
baaaaaa
 
matt00926's Avatar
 
lol david duke
__________________
cd09d75f80807fd8baa143b39fa895eb [pornmay.com]
Old 12-25-2010, 12:07 AM matt00926 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#31  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

UTRocketMan
 
I don't get it. I watched the first video. I just don't get it. I'm sorry a lot of Jews are successful. I'm sorry they played the economic and political system right enough to put themselves there, in spite of numerous hurdles throughout their modern history. I guess that means they're smarter than you or me. We live in a capitalist society after all. Deal.
Old 12-25-2010, 01:02 AM UTRocketMan is offline  
Reply With Quote
#32  

2[H]4U
 
2[H]4U's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by UTRocketMan View Post
I don't get it. I watched the first video. I just don't get it. I'm sorry a lot of Jews are successful. I'm sorry they played the economic and political system right enough to put themselves there, in spite of numerous hurdles throughout their modern history. I guess that means they're smarter than you or me. We live in a capitalist society after all. Deal.

And all of those Jews support the illegal occupation of Palestine. The genocide, ethnic cleansing and apartheid of the Palestinians.
__________________
jelly?
Old 12-25-2010, 11:59 AM 2[H]4U is offline  
Reply With Quote
#33  

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you
 
Vendetta's Avatar
 
So...in one thread 2h4u is a highly successful Yale educated lawyer interning at skadden...and in this one he's a xenophobic anti semite with conspiracy theories of jews running the world?
Old 12-25-2010, 12:47 PM Vendetta is offline  
Reply With Quote
#34  

2[H]4U
 
2[H]4U's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
So...in one thread 2h4u is a highly successful Yale educated lawyer interning at skadden...and in this one he's a xenophobic anti semite with conspiracy theories of jews running the world?

What do the two have to do with one another? There are plenty of people that go to school and believe that the Zionist’s rule the world, and there's plenty of information out there to support this. Read Noam Chomsky, Norman Finkelstein, Chris Hedges. All of them went to schools like I did (the former is an MIT prof), and believe the same things we do because we don’t follow whatever the MM tells us.

And the fact that you are calling me a "xenophobe anti-Semite" is laughable since my people are Semites themselves.

I don't know if you're a Jew or not but this is typical Jewish Zionist rhetoric, calling someone an "anti Semite" the minute they begin to talk about Zionist domination or anything anti Israel.
__________________
jelly?

Last edited by 2[H]4U; 12-25-2010 at 01:53 PM..
Old 12-25-2010, 01:34 PM 2[H]4U is offline  
Reply With Quote
#35  

2[H]4U
 
2[H]4U's Avatar
 
Here are some facts (you can google these if you don't wanna take my word for it)

-96% of the media is run by jews. One of the biggest media conglomerates is run by a man who is a vociferous proponent of Zionism.

Quote:
Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited
-The majority of the big banks and hedge funds are run by jews (thinks Goldman, SAC, Citadel, Lazard, the list goes on and on and on)

The fact is that the Jews who immigrated to Europe (Ashkenazi Jews) lived with the Europeans for 1000 years. These jews were not allowed to own typical businesses such as land, farming etc. So they became merchants and eventually took control of the banks. (Think Rothchild family).

-Jews run the Central bank (Fed)

Quote:
1) Ben S. Bernanke: Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2020.

2) Donald L. Kohn: Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2016.

3) Randall S. Kroszner: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve.

4) Frederic S. Mishkin: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2014.

5) Alan Greenspan: Advisor to Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Recent Chairman.
-The LARGEST lobbyist is the US is AIPAC, a lobbyist organization for a FOREIGN country.


Honestly, you guys don't have to believe anything I say and can continue you live by what whatever, MSNBC, FOX, and all the other newspapers out there tell you.

Watch the videos I posted earlier in this thread to get a better understanding of where I'm coming from.
__________________
jelly?
Old 12-25-2010, 02:22 PM 2[H]4U is offline  
Reply With Quote
#36  

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you
 
Vendetta's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2[H]4U View Post
What do the two have to do with one another? There are plenty of people that go to school and believe that the Zionistís rule the world, and there's plenty of information out there to support this. Read Noam Chomsky, Norman Finkelstein, Chris Hedges. All of them went to schools like I did (the former is an MIT prof), and believe the same things we do because we donít follow whatever the MM tells us.

And the fact that you are calling me a "xenophobe anti-Semite" is laughable since my people are Semites themselves.

I don't know if you're a Jew or not but this is typical Jewish Zionist rhetoric, calling someone an "anti Semite" the minute they begin to talk about Zionist domination or anything anti Israel.

Dude, I don't actually give a shit, I just like jibbing people in the pit. And Yale is cute.
Old 12-25-2010, 03:00 PM Vendetta is offline  
Reply With Quote
#37  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2[H]4U View Post
Here are some facts (you can google these if you don't wanna take my word for it)

-96% of the media is run by jews. One of the biggest media conglomerates is run by a man who is a vociferous proponent of Zionism.



-The majority of the big banks and hedge funds are run by jews (thinks Goldman, SAC, Citadel, Lazard, the list goes on and on and on)

The fact is that the Jews who immigrated to Europe (Ashkenazi Jews) lived with the Europeans for 1000 years. These jews were not allowed to own typical businesses such as land, farming etc. So they became merchants and eventually took control of the banks. (Think Rothchild family).

-Jews run the Central bank (Fed)



-The LARGEST lobbyist is the US is AIPAC, a lobbyist organization for a FOREIGN country.


Honestly, you guys don't have to believe anything I say and can continue you live by what whatever, MSNBC, FOX, and all the other newspapers out there tell you.

Watch the videos I posted earlier in this thread to get a better understanding of where I'm coming from.
you're assuming those people are jewish by their last names

you're assuming that any of them are practicing jews

you're assuming there's a massive conspiracy and that they all have these jewy meetings

you're fucking retarded
Old 12-25-2010, 03:13 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#38  

2[H]4U
 
2[H]4U's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
you're assuming those people are jewish by their last names

you're assuming that any of them are practicing jews

you're assuming there's a massive conspiracy and that they all have these jewy meetings

you're fucking retarded

lol.

yes, they are all assumptions. Good job. .

/sarcasm

Pick up a book or two and you'll realize you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

You can start by viewing all the youtube links I posted in this thread for you.
__________________
jelly?
Old 12-25-2010, 03:33 PM 2[H]4U is offline  
Reply With Quote
#39  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
if you have to make your point via youtube, you've already proven it's idiocy

and yes, they are all assumptions.
Old 12-25-2010, 03:35 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#40  

2[H]4U
 
2[H]4U's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
if you have to make your point via youtube, you've already proven it's idiocy

and yes, they are all assumptions.

Youtube is perfectly justifiable way of making a point or a source of information. Just like any other informative website, magaize or book.
__________________
jelly?
Old 12-25-2010, 06:37 PM 2[H]4U is offline  
Reply With Quote
#41  

UTRocketMan
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2[H]4U View Post
Here are some facts (you can google these if you don't wanna take my word for it)

-96% of the media is run by jews. One of the biggest media conglomerates is run by a man who is a vociferous proponent of Zionism.



-The majority of the big banks and hedge funds are run by jews (thinks Goldman, SAC, Citadel, Lazard, the list goes on and on and on)

The fact is that the Jews who immigrated to Europe (Ashkenazi Jews) lived with the Europeans for 1000 years. These jews were not allowed to own typical businesses such as land, farming etc. So they became merchants and eventually took control of the banks. (Think Rothchild family).

-Jews run the Central bank (Fed)



-The LARGEST lobbyist is the US is AIPAC, a lobbyist organization for a FOREIGN country.


Honestly, you guys don't have to believe anything I say and can continue you live by what whatever, MSNBC, FOX, and all the other newspapers out there tell you.

Watch the videos I posted earlier in this thread to get a better understanding of where I'm coming from.

I don't doubt they do control most media and financial centers. But they put themselves there. In spite of all obstacles, they drove to the top. I don't think there is some big conspiracy. If they had some conspiracy, and all they wanted was Israel, lol they're not very smart.

Anyway, what do you propose to do about the situation? My guess is not start your own bank or media avenue. Definitely not any legal avenue lol.

Back to complaining about the Jews lol
Old 12-26-2010, 06:22 AM UTRocketMan is offline  
Reply With Quote
#42  

matt00926
baaaaaa
 
matt00926's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2[H]4U View Post
And all of those Jews support the illegal occupation of Palestine. The genocide, ethnic cleansing and apartheid of the Palestinians.

How can there be ethnic cleansing when the Palestinian population is booming; they breed like rabbits
__________________
cd09d75f80807fd8baa143b39fa895eb [pornmay.com]
Old 12-26-2010, 01:45 PM matt00926 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#43  

matt00926
baaaaaa
 
matt00926's Avatar
 
They weren't allowed to have regular businesses, so they went to banks/finance...so they were discriminated against and forced into something, and then you wanna complain about them doing what they were forced into by the same people complaining?
__________________
cd09d75f80807fd8baa143b39fa895eb [pornmay.com]
Old 12-26-2010, 01:50 PM matt00926 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#44  

Bukkakeboy
 
Bukkakeboy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
you're assuming those people are jewish by their last names

you're assuming that any of them are practicing jews

you're assuming there's a massive conspiracy and that they all have these jewy meetings

you're fucking retarded

+
Quote:
Originally Posted by UTRocketMan View Post
I don't doubt they do control most media and financial centers. But they put themselves there. In spite of all obstacles, they drove to the top. I don't think there is some big conspiracy. If they had some conspiracy, and all they wanted was Israel, lol they're not very smart.

Anyway, what do you propose to do about the situation? My guess is not start your own bank or media avenue. Definitely not any legal avenue lol.

Back to complaining about the Jews lol

= OMG THEY ARE JEWS TRYING TO DOWNPLAY THE CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!






or, you are just retarded and they adress the issue without resorting to loljeewtubes.


Yes AIPAC has a lot of power in the states, yes many jews are wealthy/influential, and yes some of them (quite naturally tbh) will use their influence to the advancement of "their" people/country/family.

The problem you fail to see is that this is true for _anyone_ with influence and loyalties/sympathies.

Rich influential lefties fund/support the left
Ditto righties do the same for the right
Ditto blacks do the same for blacks
ditto whatever do the same for whatever.

to go from that, and to jump to "omg JEWSPIRACY!!!!" is retarded though, because you are thinking homogenously for a heterogenous group (which is a fault it seems everyone does). And thus you conclude that all the jews with power are working to get an israeli state that has gassed all the palestinians and I dunno, forced us all to celebrate hannukah instead of christmas.


which is............




retarded.
__________________
fuck IRL

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy
Old 01-04-2011, 02:13 PM Bukkakeboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#45  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:51 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.