General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2[H]4U View Post
I posted plenty of other non DD videos in this thread, you just chose to ignore them.

"o hi guyz, I hope you have edumakation and u r smrt. o here is a youtube video from the former KKK grand poobah for 100% proof against the zog machine"
-2h4u
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 01-31-2011, 05:09 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#61  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

matt00926
baaaaaa
 
matt00926's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2[H]4U View Post
This thread should not be commented by those who have not gone through a good higher education system. It's too overwhelming for them and they are unable to come up with definite conclusions based on a mountain of evidence.


Why don't you post your own thoughts instead of some Youtube videos that no one is ever going to watch?
__________________
cd09d75f80807fd8baa143b39fa895eb [pornmay.com]
Old 01-31-2011, 06:14 PM matt00926 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#62  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
I'm guessing he is having a hard time finding some credible source for his bull shit.


It's kind of like trying to find an actual intelligent person who's going to verify your claim that the moon is made of cheese.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 02-01-2011, 07:23 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#63  

2[H]4U
 
2[H]4U's Avatar
 
Nope, theres just no way to make an idiot understand.

You can research yourself if you care that much. I already know what I need to know and I don't need to waste my time on you.
__________________
jelly?
Old 02-01-2011, 09:49 AM 2[H]4U is offline  
Reply With Quote
#64  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2[H]4U View Post
Nope, theres just no way to make an idiot understand.

You can research yourself if you care that much. I already know what I need to know and I don't need to waste my time on you.

Yes, I'm sure there are many other convincing youtube videos in stormfront which you have watched, and thus compiled the ultimate argument.

Perhaps you and Sam could trade material.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 02-01-2011, 12:26 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#65  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2[H]4U View Post
Nope, theres just no way to make an idiot understand.

That's true, just not quite the way you want it to be....
Old 02-01-2011, 01:00 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#66  

megatomtron
 
Old 02-01-2011, 07:51 PM megatomtron is offline  
Reply With Quote
#67  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
I guess this would be the second time you're noted in this thread that no one appears to be justifying Israels settlement policy being totally fucking outrageous. That really doesnt' seem to have anything to do with some alledged jewish conspiracy regarding the US.

But, I guess these two times, and probably the numerous times this will have to be mentioned in and after this thread will not suffice, as you're a FUCKING IDIOT
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 02-02-2011, 02:56 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#68  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
No one seems to be putting forth an argument that there aren't zionist jews either. Seems people aren't even suggesting such things in this thread. In essence, what you are doing is arguing besides the fucking point, while 2h4u is making an equivalent argument to "black people are rampant in the NBA, they must have a global plan of basketball domination".

But, I guess it's only reasonable since jews are some odd ass entity that works universally towards a common goal, that you two are a part of a vast conspiracy that entails having an IQ of under 70 and proving it on the internet
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 02-02-2011, 03:00 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#69  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by megatomtron View Post

That picture is kind of silly because there was no such thing as a "Palestinian" in 1946.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:25 AM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#70  

Runding
 
Runding's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
That picture is kind of silly because there was no such thing as a "Palestinian" in 1946.

__________________
aa1ce3c1c9744c586fa4d28e62ff485b
Old 02-02-2011, 07:36 AM Runding is offline  
Reply With Quote
#71  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runding View Post

That pic is complete . The area of "Palestine" was an order of magnitude larger than that and included all of jordan and other currently independent areas in the area. And was owned by the Brits who took it from the turks.

When the brits let the area have independence and Isreal declared statehood is when the left over arabs in the area that no other country wanted became "palestinian"

During the first war against isreal the surrounding arab countries advised arabs living in isreal to leave and help attack the dirty jews or be considered a dirty jew themselves.

They mixed in with the other "palestinian" refugees and when the war was over said Oooops my bad can we come back home? Isreal said FOAD. The arab muslims that stayed in isreal did pretty well. But after war after war against isreal failed it leaves them in not the best regard I assume.


http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/.../sykesmap.html


http://www.mideastweb.org/briefhisto...tish%20Mandate
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323

Last edited by TheMorlock; 02-02-2011 at 09:50 AM..
Old 02-02-2011, 09:45 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#72  

Runding
 
Runding's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
That pic is complete . The area of "Palestine" was an order of magnitude larger than that and included all of jordan and other currently independent areas in the area. And was owned by the Brits who took it from the turks.

When the brits let the area have independence and Isreal declared statehood is when the left over arabs in the area that no other country wanted became "palestinian"

During the first war against isreal the surrounding arab countries advised arabs living in isreal to leave and help attack the dirty jews or be considered a dirty jew themselves.

They mixed in with the other "palestinian" refugees and when the war was over said Oooops my bad can we come back home? Isreal said FOAD. The arab muslims that stayed in isreal did pretty well. But after war after war against isreal failed it leaves them in not the best regard I assume.


http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/.../sykesmap.html


http://www.mideastweb.org/briefhisto...tish%20Mandate
I was just saying that the land has been known as "Palestine" for a really, really long time. If you come from that area, you are technically speaking, "Palestinian". The country itself wasn't founded yet, sure.
__________________
aa1ce3c1c9744c586fa4d28e62ff485b
Old 02-02-2011, 10:59 AM Runding is offline  
Reply With Quote
#73  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runding View Post
I was just saying that the land has been known as "Palestine" for a really, really long time. If you come from that area, you are technically speaking, "Palestinian". The country itself wasn't founded yet, sure.

The region was called "Palestine" but it was part of a larger entity that certainly made no special distinction of the area. The fact that somebody put the word "Palestine" on a map doesn't mean anything. You might as well post a picture that says "Levant" on a map and act like that should be a country.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:32 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#74  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runding View Post
I was just saying that I am an ignorant fuck and compound it and cant figure out why

fixt
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 02-04-2011, 07:27 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#75  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:49 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.