General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Osama doesn't appear to be a US citizen.

Also, a guy whose pretty much known as the greatest supervillain of our generation, who's making video and audio tapes for a decade saying "LOL I DID IT, FUCK YOU AMERICA GREAT SATAN KILL KILL FASTER FASTER!!!" is directly proportional to a guy being caught in the airport saying "o hi lol, I was studying some arabic overseas before I almost got my ass killed"

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
"I generally check the race, nationality, political affiliation and religion of any news article there is, if it reports about a violation of rights. If the guy is white, I roll with it. If not, well that's an entirely different thing. If the subject is not white like me, or doesn't share my views of the universe, he must be guilty, or up to no good. I'm not racist though"
-topcat989, a self loathing racist on the internet

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommiePunk View Post
okay, someone equally bad who is US citizen

Only if they're caught on a battlefield fighting against US or coalition troops. Otherwise they're a civilian and are fully deserving to be treated as innocent until proven guilty in a jury trial, fully deserve of their right to counsel, their right to not incriminate themselves, their right to habeas corpus, etc.

The fact that this is even up for debate is absurd. The Constitution applies to ALL US citizens, and being suspected (or even caught in the act) of terrorism shouldn't invalidate that.

edit: I'm assuming you're talking about the kind of interrogation in the article, where the guy didn't get a lawyer and couldn't decline. We interrogate suspected criminals all the time, but their rights are still protected.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post

"I'm not racist, I just think people with arab names are automatically suspicious, I also hate black and mexican people too"
-Topcat989, a huge racist in denial

topcat989

Quote:
"I'm not racist, I just think people with arab names are automatically suspicious, I also hate black and mexican people too"
-Topcat989, a huge racist in denial

Straw Man
RuHo

"Blacks, messicans and arabs are automatically guilty. I'm not racist though, and everytime you mention me being racist I'll post a "witty" image to prove otherwise"
-topcat989, a racist who is PC enough to deny it

topcat989

Quote:
"Blacks, messicans and arabs are automatically guilty. I'm not racist though, and everytime you mention me being racist I'll post a "witty" image to prove otherwise"
-topcat989, a racist who is PC enough to deny it

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Straw Man
RuHo

"people not of my color are suspicious and more likely to be terrorists and criminals. I'm not racist though"
-topcat989, a racist in denial

topcat989

I think you've shown all you have is the race card, so I'll hop off the Merry-go-round now. You can keep riding it if you want though. Simple minds, simple pleasures and all

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
I think you've shown all you have is the race card, so I'll hop off the Merry-go-round now. You can keep riding it if you want though. Simple minds, simple pleasures and all

Remember that time you said if you see a mexican hanging out it's 95% probability he's illegal, or something among those lines? Then you denied your fervent racism yet again?

topcat989

Quote:
Remember that time you said if you see a mexican hanging out it's 95% probability he's illegal, or something among those lines? Then you denied your fervent racism yet again?

mmm, OK I'll answer this one-

You have to twist my words and leave out relevant qualifiers in my original state, and they were:

IF they are hanging out in a home depot parking lot, near several bicycles chained to trees, etc, and hispanic, then chances are they are illegals looking for day labor work. At least here in the bay area, I can't speak for other parts of the country. But here, yes, illegals do hang out at the home depots. So sorry, but truth is truth, even if it goes against your politically correct sensibilities.

SupermanwOOt

Its pretty simple. This guy, American citizen or not, made contact with some really bad dudes while overseas and was questioned about it. If i made contact with a terrorist (whether I knew it or not) I would expect to be questioned about it and would only ask for a lawyer and/or "rights" if I knew I did something wrong.

The FBI doesn't interrogate everyone named Mohammed who steps off a plane. This guy clearly knows things/whereabouts/etc that the FBI wanted to know and clearly can't say to the news or it possibly blows everything.

They didn't kill the guy, I don't see why this is such a big deal. We already know that terrorists are not treated as citizens and I would prefer they not be personally. Otherwise they will all get US citizenship and expect their court hearings to be dragged out for 5 years.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
mmm, OK I'll answer this one-

You have to twist my words and leave out relevant qualifiers in my original state, and they were:

IF they are hanging out in a home depot parking lot, near several bicycles chained to trees, etc, and hispanic, then chances are they are illegals looking for day labor work. At least here in the bay area, I can't speak for other parts of the country. But here, yes, illegals do hang out at the home depots. So sorry, but truth is truth, even if it goes against your politically correct sensibilities.

Like I said, "something among those lines". No wonder you're racist, lol

"If I see a black guy, and he happens to be near a gas station, that's generally an indication he's a felon. Not racist, just my personal experience even if it isn't a PC thing to say this. I'm not racist though"
-topcat989, a fervent racist interested in locations minorities like to hang out in

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanwOOt View Post
Its pretty simple. This guy, American citizen or not, made contact with some really bad dudes while overseas and was questioned about it. If i made contact with a terrorist (whether I knew it or not) I would expect to be questioned about it and would only ask for a lawyer and/or "rights" if I knew I did something wrong.

The FBI doesn't interrogate everyone named Mohammed who steps off a plane. This guy clearly knows things/whereabouts/etc that the FBI wanted to know and clearly can't say to the news or it possibly blows everything.

They didn't kill the guy, I don't see why this is such a big deal. We already know that terrorists are not treated as citizens and I would prefer they not be personally. Otherwise they will all get US citizenship and expect their court hearings to be dragged out for 5 years.

Made contact with some really bad dudes overseas = [source needed]

And yes, I'm sure you'd like to be questioned by the FBI without a lawyer and accused a liar for two hours after spending some time in Kuwait being "a guest" of the local police. If you're a revolting shitbag that wants to pretend some happy customer that likes to be stripped of your rights, why don't you fucking do just that but don't expect others to be as retarded as you are.

If the guy is that guilty you'd think the government would follow procedure and do it like they usually do, which is gather up evidence, prosecute and possibly convict. Let's hope a spineless shitstain like yourself gets arrested and detained for a week or two for some important reason that the government can't disclose, then we can all listen to your cute story and tell you you're just a shitbag that doesn't understand the government has certain necessities and that you should be thankful for it.

CommiePunk
my rectum bleeds everyday

Quote:
Like I said, "something among those lines". No wonder you're racist, lol

"If I see a black guy, and he happens to be near a gas station, that's generally an indication he's a felon. Not racist, just my personal experience even if it isn't a PC thing to say this. I'm not racist though"
-topcat989, a fervent racist interested in locations minorities like to hang out in

if you see an extremely skinny white guy at a drugstore who has open sores and is tweaking, buying 5 boxes of sudafed, is it acceptable for you to say "hmm, i bet he does meth"? or is that not okay to think?