The entire cosmos is itself a loop.

You are brain dead, STFU you have no idea what the fuck I was talking about

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
yeah like teh hexa gones

I can project visual artifacts with no drugs.

I can easily and sometimes unwillingly project visual artifacts under the influence of pot

The third time I took lsd the air up the skirt pic of Marilyn Monroe my friend had put on his ceiling started dancing and told me to fuck her up the ass.

It's my second favorite drug.

all my experiences have been visual... trailers from people walking by breaking up into bits of data, leaves on the sidewalk turning into japanese lettering (and when kicking away the "letters" only pavement beneath), melting of cartoon characters on screen like paint, people shapeshifting into demons with horns (much like Fear and Loathing)... pretty standard stuff, but quite intriguing

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

nice fugue state with the jap lettering.

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

Quote:
nice fugue state with the jap lettering.

i was ready for anything visual... but the auditory hallucinations freaked me the fuck out the first time. nothing human, like voices telling me to do this or that, but a loud bass-filled thrump thrump that circled my head. it was pretty unnerving at first.

TheMorlock

that was the sound of the devil eating your soul

dio

Quote:
You are brain dead, STFU you have no idea what the fuck I was talking about

I understood exactly what you were talking about.

But I am just pointing out that the entire cosmos IS a loop itself.

If you aren't recognizing that you are in a 'loop' this is because your consciousness is not expanded to encompass the entire cosmos.

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Domon View Post
19.47 is several standard deviations off of the center between 15 and 30 (which is 22.5 by the way)

Thank you, domon. This is exactly what was explained to him in the original thread. It doesn't matter if a degree differential "appears" small, when that difference is SEVERAL FUCKING STANDARD DEVIATIONS OFF

But no, ry can't even grasp something as fundamental as a standard deviation. There is no hope.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
I understood exactly what you were talking about.

But I am just pointing out that the entire cosmos IS a loop itself.

If you aren't recognizing that you are in a 'loop' this is because your consciousness is not expanded to encompass the entire cosmos.

STFU moron crazy time is over.

Forever Domon

if drugs werent so bad, they sound awfully interesting.

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Thank you, domon. This is exactly what was explained to him in the original thread. It doesn't matter if a degree differential "appears" small, when that difference is SEVERAL FUCKING STANDARD DEVIATIONS OFF

But no, ry can't even grasp something as fundamental as a standard deviation. There is no hope.

What you don't understand was the 'official scientific statement' of the range between 15 and 30 was an APPROXIMATION just an eyeballing. They did no measurement, no exact tracking of sun spots, no "exact scientifically computer calculated" latitude of where they were. The scientist writing observations just states, it appears that the central point which the sun spots originate around at their highest altitude point is between 15 and 30. Never was it stated through perfect scientific methodry process that it is EXACTLY at 22.5 the 22.5 too is just itself an eyeballing. Which in all honesty you could argue 22.5 just as easily as 19.47 in fact an entire range between 16 and 24 degrees could be argued with EQUAL validity.

BUT there is a THEORY on the nature of the SUN which EXPECTS some intensified activity to be present at the 19.47 line and as such, the released data on sun spot does possibly agree with this expectation. Does it state YES AT EXACTLY 19.47 THE SUN SPOTS ORIGIN AT THE HIGHEST ALTITUDE CENTERS AROUND 19.47 ????? NO IT DOES NOT. It gives you an obvious range which can be blatantly eyeballed between 16 and 24 that 'THAT SOMEWHERE IN THERE IS THE CENTRAL POINT". AND IT JUST SO HAPPENS 19.47 is in that range, as the theory would predict.

If the BLATANTLY OBVIOUS RANGE was 16 to 24 and I was trying to say HEY IT"S at 30, I would understand how retarded that'd be. Hell if the range was 16 to 24 and I was asserting the center was at 25, even that would be a stretch by my end. But Asserting that 19.47 is a possibly center point in a range between of 16 to 24 that can be obviously eyeballed, this is not absurd.

Last edited by dio; 06-17-2011 at 02:47 PM..

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Domon View Post
if drugs werent so bad, they sound awfully interesting.

LSD has absolutely no toxicity and absolutely no neurotoxicity.

Does ZERO damage to the cells of your body in the context of cells 'dying' or becoming less active. In fact in some instances pschedellics can be shown to permanently increase cell activity.

However it completely restructures your brain.

Forever Domon

Quote:
LSD has absolutely no toxicity and absolutely no neurotoxicity.

Does ZERO damage to the cells of your body in the context of cells 'dying' or becoming less active. In fact in some instances pschedellics can be shown to permanently increase cell activity.

However it completely restructures your brain.
your ranting moronicness would prove otherwise. Also, since when is restructuring your brain a good thing.

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Quote:
What you don't understand was the 'official scientific statement' of the range between 15 and 30 was an APPROXIMATION just an eyeballing. They did no measurement, no exact tracking of sun spots, no "exact scientifically computer calculated" latitude of where they were. The scientist writing observations just states, it appears that the central point which the sun spots originate around at their highest altitude point is between 15 and 30. Never was it stated through perfect scientific methodry process that it is EXACTLY at 22.5 the 22.5 too is just itself an eyeballing. Which in all honesty you could argue 22.5 just as easily as 19.47 in fact an entire range between 16 and 25 degrees could be argued with EQUAL validity.

BUT there is a THEORY on the nature of the SUN which EXPECTS some intensified activity to be present at the 19.47 line and as such, the released data on sun spot does possibly agree with this expectation. Does it state YES AT EXACTLY 19.47 THE SUN SPOTS ORIGIN AT THE HIGHEST ALTITUDE CENTERS AROUND 19.47 ????? NO IT DOES NOT. It gives you an obvious range which can be blatantly eyeballed between 16 and 25 that 'THAT SOMEWHERE IN THERE IS THE CENTRAL POINT". AND IT JUST SO HAPPENS 19.47 is that range, as the theory would predict.

Changing data to fit your presupposed model is not science.

Mooninites

Well I was interested in trying LSD before threads like this but now not so much.

Fiah
Sinds ik als transseksuele prostituee bezig ben, heb ik mezelf eindelijk leren accepteren. PM me voo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooninites View Post
Well I was interested in trying LSD before threads like this but now not so much.

TSRH

If touching that stuff makes me even more of a moron than I already am, it would end me.