General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
Every great inventor or physicist gets called a fraud before they make it

And most frauds are called frauds when they cant fool enough people.

This has been pointed out to you before.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

jacobadam

Hello dio,

I like your post very much. I agree with you.Zero-point energy is the lowest possible energy that a quantum mechanical physical system may have; it is the energy of its ground state. All quantum mechanical systems undergo fluctuations even in their ground state and have an associated zero-point energy, a consequence of their wave-like interaction.

TheMorlock

so another dupe?

Sabbster]#
I have a huge penis.

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
You don't even know what "zero point energy" is, so kindly shut the fuck up.

do you know who you are talking to ?

Nevermore
I <3 d4rkme4t

Oh man, I read all of that ..

and I want to know more
.......v
<domisi> i'm not in anyone's sig
\(_o)/ IRC Partay!! \(o_)/

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
so another dupe?

I have a sneaking suspicion that the poster there is a spammer.

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
Every great inventor or physicist gets called a fraud before they make it

No, I'm afraid he's just a fraud

Doubly so.

Honestly, one just needs a few short minutes watching this crackpot on his youtube videos to realize he's certifiably insane. Or that he gets off tricking idiots like you

Last edited by Vendetta; 06-13-2011 at 05:41 AM.. Reason: O

TheMorlock

You mean there is another whackjob idiot furry acid head similar to ry gooody?

OH MY GOD THE DUALITY!!!!

Fiah
Sinds ik als transseksuele prostituee bezig ben, heb ik mezelf eindelijk leren accepteren. PM me voo

Quote:
Yes yes I know you can think up alot of things in your head to 'prove' this wrong, which is really retarded, this can't be proven wrong, just as you cant PROVE the planets came to be by millions of floating rocks in space colliding together, I also cant PROVE the planets grew, you just have to use a little bit of logic here.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

gee
MY TITLE ISNT LONG ENOUGH

Nikola Tesla was a brilliant fucking electrical engineer, responsible for an endless amount of knowledge in the electrical world. But he did not invent "free energy", or claim to. Why? He had a very good grasp on physics.

Tesla's later work on wireless energy actually makes sense. Put a huge tower in the air, use the ionosphere as one conductor, use the earth itself as a conductor, and you can send wireless energy around the world. Find a resonance and you can do it more efficiently (basically, with a better power factor). But it's completely not practical.

But nowhere did he say "oh, we'll pull energy out of our asses", he fully understood that energy used to electrify the earth had to come from a power plant.

But you idiots always evoke Tesla's name whenever you propose some stupid new idea like this. The guy's not just rolling in his grave, I bet he's trying to claw his way out of the ground right now, hoping to fuck you guys up.

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
No, I'm afraid he's just a fraud

Doubly so.

Honestly, one just needs a few short minutes watching this crackpot on his youtube videos to realize he's certifiably insane. Or that he gets off tricking idiots like you

The problem is that you can't comprehend what he is saying and you can't comprehend what I'm saying.

It'd be one thing if you could atleast discuss the various ideas, if you could say "ok I see where he is coming from on this thought, but this just doesn't apply" and then explain why. But this is not what you do. You just take a quick essay of the various words and phrases, then compare them to your catalog of information in your brain youve gained from academic institutions, and since nothing lines up 1 to 1, you assume its all wrong without putting in a single ounce of comprehensional ability, creativity or thought on your part.

A great example of this is in your link, the very first point that guy comes up with to criticize haramein is that Haramein uses the law of "everything must have an equal and opposite reaction" in relation to just 'energy' and the volume of the universe. He criticizes that because newtons laws are originally intended to be in relation to forces on two interacting objects. I mean come on, really. To say that "Newtons law of everything must have an opposite and equal reaction was originally written in the context of two interacting objects and thus cannot be used for insight into the nature of physics in any other way" is just straight up dumb and to insinuate that someone using the law as a greater insight is doing so because they FORGOT to remember they can't do that is just freaking dumb as well. OF COURSE everyone knows newtons original laws were derived from the observation of two objects interacting. But this does not mean one cannot use their own creativity, their own comprehensional ability, their own inquisitive mind to extend this base observation into other contexts of reality in order to state that EVERYTHING must have an equal and opposite reaction. This is not an absurd statement, yes it may be out of Newtons original context of 'two interacting objects', but to state EVERYTHING must have an equal and opposite reaction actually sounds to me like common sense.

I mean perhaps Nassim could of worded his statements more carefully for those who don't have any creativity or an inquisitive mind to fill in the blanks themselves, he could of said "Newtons law states that when two objects are interacting every force must have an equal and opposite reaction, this seems to me like a very base component of everything in our reality, it seems to me like you could safely extrapolate this simple observation to state everything must have an equal and opposite reaction and through that.... blah blah blah". BUT to have someone using 'equal and opposite reaction' in the context of EVERYTHING and then assume they are only doing so because they MISSED the part of Newtons law that states such a thing is in relation to forces of two interacting objects is just stupid. It doesn't take more than two thoughts to connect the dots of "Everything must have an equal and opposite reaction" and "Newtons law is in relation to forces of objects interacting" to figure out this guy is using newtons laws in the context of EVERYTHING because it is pretty safe to assume EVERYTHING must have an equal and opposite reaction even though Newtons original observation was with forces of two objects.

When you are dealing with the cutting edge of thought you cannot expect it all to just be 'spoon fed' to you perfect and ready for consumption. It is going to take some comprehension on your part, some filling in the blanks on your part. I mean anyone could go into a math class and see a math problem that says 'The first derivative of 2x + 1 is 2" and then state 'BULLSHIT' and walk out, then never put a single thought into it there entire life and make it to the grave feeling correct, but this does not mean they are doing anything but being stupid.

Say something that demonstrates you actually understand what is being talked about. Even if its in opposition. You know something along the lines of maybe 'It is more probable that the planets formed by millions of rocks colliding together to form spheres because....'

Or you could say "The sun emits more energy than it loses in volume because.... thus a 'white whole' is not necessary in the theory"

But to simply say 'fraud' means you didnt understand what the hell was being said

SemperFly

no he's a fraud because he's intentionally misrepresenting the laws of physics. you're a fucking moron for buying it

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by gee View Post
Nikola Tesla was a brilliant fucking electrical engineer, responsible for an endless amount of knowledge in the electrical world. But he did not invent "free energy", or claim to. Why? He had a very good grasp on physics.

Tesla's later work on wireless energy actually makes sense. Put a huge tower in the air, use the ionosphere as one conductor, use the earth itself as a conductor, and you can send wireless energy around the world. Find a resonance and you can do it more efficiently (basically, with a better power factor). But it's completely not practical.

But nowhere did he say "oh, we'll pull energy out of our asses", he fully understood that energy used to electrify the earth had to come from a power plant.

But you idiots always evoke Tesla's name whenever you propose some stupid new idea like this. The guy's not just rolling in his grave, I bet he's trying to claw his way out of the ground right now, hoping to fuck you guys up.

Your understanding of Tesla's work is not complete. Tesla fully believed in an ever present 'aether' which you could draw electricity from anywhere, anytime. He was working on inventions to tap into this, and it is not FREE energy, no where in my opening post, or teslas theories on aether or anyones thoughts with zero point energy do they assert it is FREE energy. They assert it is energy coming from the same field which underlays and powers everything.

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
no he's a fraud because he's intentionally misrepresenting the laws of physics. you're a fucking moron for buying it

Do you not believe that everything must have an equal and opposite reaction?

Do you really believe you can just get energy somehow without an equal and opposite reaction??? Do you believe in FREE ENERGY???

This is not a matter of comparing and contrasting words 1 to 1 as in "OMG HE DID NOT REPEAT WORD FOR WORD WHAT IS IN MY TEXTBOOK", this is a matter of actually THINKING about what is being said. Think. comprehend. Demonstrate you comprehend what is being said.