General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
Ry's mom's butt whole kind of looks like a third eye. It winks at me every time I slap my dick against her ass cheeks. It's so cute I can't help but shove my penis into it.
"butt whole"...seriously? My apologies if you were raised in some third world backwater and didn't learn English until later in life..
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 06-14-2011, 01:19 PM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#91  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Foolioq
 
Foolioq's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
Now the first thing I want to point out before continuing is that Nikola Tesla fully believed in zero point energy. Nikola Tesla had an amazingly good track record of being right. You only need to look at the existence of modern technology and remember, pretty much all of modern technology is running on the electric framework and base electronic concepts Tesla discovered/invented.

Funny how science isn't based on belief. Evidence bro, evidence.

edit: The physics of a black hole is not completely understood, its still very theoretical.
__________________
Cool like a Fool in a Swimming Pool
Hoolio's Bitch
[P]resident of the John [P]reston Fan Club
Old 06-14-2011, 01:29 PM Foolioq is offline  
Reply With Quote
#92  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
"butt whole"...seriously? My apologies if you were raised in some third world backwater and didn't learn English until later in life..

He's either stupid, or that's a very nice little reference to the "white wholes" in the OP.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:25 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#93  

Disarm
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
"butt whole"...seriously? My apologies if you were raised in some third world backwater and didn't learn English until later in life..

Try to keep up. Ry has typed "hole" as "whole" in this entire thread.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:27 PM Disarm is offline  
Reply With Quote
#94  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Of course you don't remember it. And you weren't correct in the sunspot thread. This is why people here, people with legitimate knowledge of the field you propose to be revolutionizing, refuse to engage in logical discussion with you. There's no point wasting our time, you do not posses the maturity to learn. You accuse us of being closed minded, but the irony is you're the most closed minded of us all.

Now that I have more time to respond to this.

Your point is really just silly. To accuse me of close mindedness. Its not that I don't 'get' traditional mainstream scientific paradigms, its not that I even deny them or even think they are wrong, perhaps there are missing portions but of course there is, thats the nature of science. I just don't see any reason to not thoroughly explore concepts in fringe theory. Why not explore such things, why not think about them? I am not 'denying' anything of more conservative science in my ponderings of fringe theory, I am not 'closing my mind' to conservative science. I recognize scientific theory where it currently is and I am saying hey WHAT IF, LETS MAYBE THINK ABOUT THIS, THIS COULD BE POSSIBLE.

And there is nothing I need to 'learn', my ponderings in fringe theory hasn't come around because Ive not learned to not do this. I am well aware of conservative scientific paradigms, my ponderings in fringe theory come from nothing more than a need to expand.

If YOU were actually well versed with current scientific paradigms of the things I discussed you would actually not have as much abberation to what I say. I mean do you know what the current mainstream contexts are for planetary formation, and for why the sun burns indefinanetly?

You just love to critisize and critisize, but you have absolutely no substance on which you are critisizing. I bet you I could copy and paste something from a well-established textbook of science from 50's years ago and you would still pop in 'FRAUDULENT' not understanding anything thats really being said.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:25 PM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#95  

tegandje
LOOK AT ME, IM A FUCKIN HIPSTER
 
tegandje's Avatar
 
underwater + geothermal engineering = cooliest shit evar

underwater shit is baller a fuck
my nigga does that shit
__________________
b35b36db324a18b072d431f4fbb833d1 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:27 PM tegandje is offline  
Reply With Quote
#96  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
Its not that I don't 'get' traditional mainstream scientific paradigms, its not that I even deny them or even think they are wrong, perhaps there are missing portions but of course there is, thats the nature of science.
Actually it's quite obvious that A) no, you don't get the substance of conventional science, as demonstrated by your repeated and gross misunderstanding of basic scientific concepts, and B) you don't understand the nature or process of science in the first place, or you wouldn't engage in the type of fringe that you're so fond of.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:10 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#97  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Actually it's quite obvious that A) no, you don't get the substance of conventional science, as demonstrated by your repeated and gross misunderstanding of basic scientific concepts, and B) you don't understand the nature or process of science in the first place, or you wouldn't engage in the type of fringe that you're so fond of.

Nonsense. What I do is not from lack of understanding. Western science is missing one component in it's understanding. And don't misunderstand its not that I think science should be different, but I will not ignore and constrain myself because of this one missing component.

What I am referring to can begun to be understood with this quote:

"Yoga is the science of the east as Science is the yoga of the west"
-John C Lilly.

You probably understand what that means...

But in summation, roll back the clock to when yoga or science were conceived and they were actually conceived for the same exact reason. Yoga and Science solve different problems in todays modern world, but when originally conceived they came about as a solution to the same problem, to same the question.

This question can generally be paraphrased as, what is objective?

People began to notice that other people were skewing the truth based on their perception, that no one could agree on what exactly was true because everyone was perceiving things differently.

Science's solution to that problem was the scientific method, where you formulate hypothesis and verify through evidence. Science assumes that, no ones perception can be trusted therefore any truth must be 'verified' against an external measurement of some kind, a measurement separate from someones perception.

Conversely yoga's solution to the same exact problem was, and is, yoga. If you want to be specific, I am referring Raja Yoga (classical yoga), or go up the timeline to more recent, but still ancient forms of yoga like Kriya Yoga. I note that so you don't think I am referring to 24 HOUR FITNESS YOGA CLASS. No, not that yoga. Ancient forms of yoga used as a very intense spiritual practice.

See to solve this question of 'what is objective', science assumed it would be impossible to get clear enough perception and thus you could never fully trust your own perception or truths revealed purely through perception. Yoga however went the exact opposite route. Yoga IS the very method to GET clear perception so your direct perception actually is itself objective.

You see? Science obtains objectivity through external measurement because it assumes the perciever is faulty by nature (I personally believe that stems from Christianities whole 'original sin' thing). Yoga assumes that the perciever may be faulty, but the perciever can be cleansed, and made clear, to see the truth, to see objectivity.

This is why 'yogis' and 'ancient vedic literature' can often bump up against theoretical physics concerning the cosmos. Yoga is system to allow one to directly perceive the true nature of the cosmos. Then science is a system devised to piece together through measurement the true nature of the cosmos.

The route which gives you the quickest access to the true nature of cosmos should be obvious, it is of course yoga. Just cleanse your perception, cleanse your mind, soul and consciousness and then LOOK, it instantly makes perfect sense what is occurring and why. The only problem with that is that the information you receive and the understandings which form are intensely idiosyncratic. Because there is no brain process involved, it's more like a direct transmission from the source of existence into your molecular biology and DNA. This is great for your body and soul coming into awareness of what it 'is', but it leaves you with not many bits of information in the brain, because the brain operates in metaphors, words, images and models. And the information you download through yoga is not a metaphor.

Back in the olden days of Yoga, a Yogi would say why would you need a metaphor (model) of truth?! Just connect directly! Some still say this.

However science has demonstrated the value of metaphors of truth, because the metaphors (models) can be used to construct various technologies.

So here we have Yoga, which gives you the full truth in a quick hard coded molecular, genetic, energetic blast. But leaves you with no well put together, thoroughly tested and properly constructed model which you can use to create technologies.

Then we have Science which ever so slowly builds and constructs by feeling its way around in the dark, but atleast everything it produces is in a neat thoroughly tested and properly constructed model which can be used for the creation of technology.

These two things can be combined for a greater purpose.

Science does not have to just feel it's way around in the dark and hop by mere chance it hits something good. People can use yogic techniques to pop their heads up into the full awareness of all that is, take a quick, albeit PSYCHOTIC peak at it all and come back with just a general jist, a general 'intuition' that there is SOMETHING that way, that it might be of great benefit for science to feel around in the dark that direction.

This is how they are combined. And you being educated I am sure you know that many great breakthroughs in science came from big 'ah-hah' moments where things just happened to click, then based on an intuition, science went that direction to discover whatever it was that it found.

I can tell you these things:
The planet grew from it's center. The sun grew from it's center just the same. The entire cosmos grew from it's center just the same. We grew from our center as did every entity just the same. It is the same center holographically duplicated in every entity. This center is some sort of geometric structure of energy and it is hexagonal in nature, or tesseract-like. It inherently emits energy just by the nature of what it is. There must be SOME way to replicate whatever this is for the purpose of creating electricity. We can examine this structure in ourselves.

If your wondering what that 'one component is' that science left out, its that, your direct perception can actually reveal to you great truth. I will not forego clarity of perception for grabbing in the dark. Science should not be a grabbing in the dark for whatever we happen to fall upon. We can LOOK at the whole thing, and see immediately what is true and then use the knowledge gained from that to properly aim the development of science.

There is a closed circuit current of energy that underlays the manifestation of everything. This current flips in and out through hyper dimensional holes, there has to be a way to harness this for use as an electrical generator.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:08 PM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#98  

asdsad
pwned
 
timecube
__________________
the original aoeoae
Old 06-14-2011, 11:15 PM asdsad is offline  
Reply With Quote
#99  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
I actually just read that shit, that was a mistake.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:16 PM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#100  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
The sunspot thread I was correct. I don't remember this etymology thread.

You kid yourself if you think you are the judge of what is comprehensible and correct.

And you don't understand what I or haramaein are saying. I mean if you want to avoid your so called 'frauds', do you even understand Teslas theory of the aether? I bet not. It's not that I don't think your too stupid to fully understand such things, but rather you just don't take the time to fully explore thoughts and contexts that aren't approved by major academic institutions as 'Ok to think about!'.


You got raped/ass fucked and gang banged in the sunspot thread because you were proven to be dead wrong by actual facts.

Thats why you keep making new accounts to pretend someone agrees with you.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 06-15-2011, 12:43 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#101  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
You got raped/ass fucked and gang banged in the sunspot thread because you were proven to be dead wrong by actual facts.

Did not happen. The facts were definanetly in my favor.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:14 AM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#102  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
You got raped/ass fucked and gang banged in the sunspot thread because you were proven to be dead wrong by actual facts.

Thats why you keep making new accounts to pretend someone agrees with you.

this reminded me of you
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full...re-getting-old
Old 06-15-2011, 01:38 AM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#103  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
Try to keep up. Ry has typed "hole" as "whole" in this entire thread.

__________________
(╯░□░)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 06-15-2011, 01:42 AM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#104  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
Did not happen. The facts were definanetly in my favor.


Bzzzt Wrong. Everyone but you knows it. Well you really know it also but just wont admit it. So go fuck a plush toy to make yourself feel better.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 06-15-2011, 01:47 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#105  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:11 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.