General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

SemperFly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that maybe a dude who would set himself on fire instead of paying child support was not the greatest dad in the world to begin with...

this. the whole story is blown out of proportion by the anti-government tea party fucktards because they ran out of shit to complain about now that the birth certificate issue is settled

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

JPF_

Quote:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that maybe a dude who would set himself on fire instead of paying child support was not the greatest dad in the world to begin with...

While this maybe true.

People are different in the regards to proving a point. How far would you go to prove your point? He didn't post on a forum where he can just keep typing.......its real life.

JPF_

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
drawing blood from a four year old is the exact opposite of a "loving parent"

And not giving a child chocolate milk and candy all day isnt either right? Cause I mean, its what they want......and kids don't want to be hit.....so we as parents should not hit them right?

Hell better yet, send them to an island and let them fend for themselves.....oh wait....

also, acid. I don't know how smart you are, or I am. But I can say that any study that only uses 900 or so people for the study.....does not make me want to listen really.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

If you think it's a good idea to kill yourself to prove how unfairly the gubment is treating you by making you pay for the kids you helped produce... you might be a retard.

JPF_

Quote:
If you think it's a good idea to kill yourself to prove how unfairly the gubment is treating you by making you pay for the kids you helped produce... you might be a retard.

You're doing ti wrong :|

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF_ View Post
You're starting to sound like a butthurt fag, bra.

I just said I was beat on the daily for a long part of my life. And here you go saying that the same people will probably hit their kids too?

Either you came from that creepy lovey dovey house hold where you and your parents loved you daily, or you were beat to a bloody pulp. Either way, your thought process is pretty down right stupid.

Slapping your dog? Really? Go fuck yourself k bra?

Sorry mate, association fallacy. Just because you were beaten daily and turned out ok does not mean that will happen to others. For every adjusted person emerging from that lifestyle there is likely an unadjusted person.

Vendetta

Quote:
also, acid. I don't know how smart you are, or I am. But I can say that any study that only uses 900 or so people for the study.....does not make me want to listen really.

How about this--when it comes to research methodology, and in the case of that particular study approach (structural equation modeling), I'm smart. You should listen to the 900 people. It's not the end all, be all solution to the open question it poses, but supportive evidence using effective methods is worth listening.

JPF_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Sorry mate, association fallacy. Just because you were beaten daily and turned out ok does not mean that will happen to others. For every adjusted person emerging from that lifestyle there is likely an unadjusted person.

I truly can say this. All I know about "normal" is relative to the person. I have some mental issues. I am unsure what they are, but I know I shouldn't feel the way I do.

It had more to do with other things my father did in his life, than his physical abuse/mental abuse, and all around bad attitude.

Vendetta

Quote:
I truly can say this. All I know about "normal" is relative to the person. I have some mental issues. I am unsure what they are, but I know I shouldn't feel the way I do.

It had more to do with other things my father did in his life, than his physical abuse/mental abuse, and all around bad attitude.

SemperFly

Quote:
And not giving a child chocolate milk and candy all day isnt either right? Cause I mean, its what they want......and kids don't want to be hit.....so we as parents should not hit them right?
you cannot be this fucking retarded

great fucking straw man there

JPF_

Quote:
you cannot be this fucking retarded

great fucking straw man there

haha

u mad, bra?

Fatdaddy
Liqdfire's Woman <3

Quote:

heres some gas and a match. you know what do. tell the man to shove it!

JPF_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatdaddy View Post
heres some gas and a match. you know what do. tell the man to shove it!

I am not that bad.

Edit, if you want to derail this and turn it into a "lets diagnose JPF's mental issues"

I am down.

SemperFly

Quote:
haha

u mad, bra?

yes, idiocy makes me mad. to make the connection between hitting a four year old child so hard that it draws blood and not giving them candy is profoundly stupid

Typhoon43

Quote:
drawing blood from a four year old is the exact opposite of a "loving parent"

Tell that to my father's parents, my grandfather's parents, and the other countless gerations that used to get "a whoopin'" when they fucked up. They learned quickly not to do it again, and they had VERY loving relationships with their folks. And their asses bled from the belt at times. Knicking someone is not the same as breaking a bone or cutting someone with a knife to the popint they bleed out and die. There are levels of physical abuse, but those levels have become skewed to the point where if you so much as look at your child wrong these days, the cops come and take you or the child away.