General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Fatdaddy
Liqdfire's Woman <3
 
Fatdaddy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF_ View Post
I am not that bad.


Edit, if you want to derail this and turn it into a "lets diagnose JPF's mental issues"


I am down.

youre fucked


/thread
__________________
Fat people are hilarious. - Claus
In my world, bathroom fans exist so they can soften the sound of you beatboxin' on the toilet. - malamute face
Old 06-22-2011, 02:26 PM Fatdaddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#76  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

JPF_
 
JPF_'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
yes, idiocy makes me mad. to make the connection between hitting a four year old child so hard that it draws blood and not giving them candy is profoundly stupid


I think the issue I truly have with this story, is that afaik that was a one time deal. He tells you his daughter was licking his hands.....what if he worked at a chemical plant, what if he just filled up the mini van and had gas on it. I know both of those are silly, but what I am trying to say, is people are so light hearted when it comes to kids. That was a one time thing, and we don't truly know what happened.

To get butt hurt over that, is pretty stupid. Because it was a child? But we all laugh here when people get beat up, because they are no longer kids. So we should protect them from everything and let them be bum rushed with everything at the age of 18?

I don't think so.

Draw blood on a child? My kid trips on grass and his knee bleeds. We have no pictures, so you're thinking in your mind this monster of a man, hitting this girl in her my little pony PJ's acting all innocent.

Until I see pictures of the daughters wounds, I don't think I can feel hatred towards this guy.

Call me what you will.


edit: you also realize generations are still alive that used to kill their kids because they could not afford to take care of them so if they couldnt work in the fields or pick cotton or manual labor, they killed them. my father and mother were both born in 1950, both picked cotton, both worked at singer sewing factory.......their hands bled every god dam day, because it was pick cotton, or get beat at home for not bringing home money. this is nothing new.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:26 PM JPF_ is offline  
Reply With Quote
#77  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoon43 View Post
Tell that to my father's parents, my grandfather's parents, and the other countless gerations that used to get "a whoopin'" when they fucked up. They learned quickly not to do it again, and they had VERY loving relationships with their folks. And their asses bled from the belt at times. Knicking someone is not the same as breaking a bone or cutting someone with a knife to the popint they bleed out and die. There are levels of physical abuse, but those levels have become skewed to the point where if you so much as look at your child wrong these days, the cops come and take you or the child away.

DRAWING BLOOD FROM A FUCKING FOUR YEAR OLD

if your father, grandfather and great grandparents did that then no, they were not loving no matter what fucking fantasy you have in your head. getting spanked or a "whoopin" and you rednecks say is a far cry from splitting open the lip of a four year old child for LICKING YOUR HAND.

and no, you don't get your child taken away if you "so much as look at your child wrong". stop creating these fantasy scenarios about the evil gubmit, this shit isn't happening.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:35 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78  

JPF_
 
JPF_'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
DRAWING BLOOD FROM A FUCKING FOUR YEAR OLD

if your father, grandfather and great grandparents did that then no, they were not loving no matter what fucking fantasy you have in your head. getting spanked or a "whoopin" and you rednecks say is a far cry from splitting open the lip of a four year old child for LICKING YOUR HAND.

and no, you don't get your child taken away if you "so much as look at your child wrong". stop creating these fantasy scenarios about the evil gubmit, this shit isn't happening.

My son's mother just has to mention child porn, or drugs and I am out of my son's life. So stop being a douche and open your eyes.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:40 PM JPF_ is offline  
Reply With Quote
#79  

acidfast7
 
acidfast7's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
When I was little, if I acted like a little dickhole my mother would spank me, but I very rarely acted out of line. My father once did what many would consider domestic abuse, which is funny because he's the most passive person ever. I, in my infinite epicness, found that one thing, the oneeee little thing to set him off.

Regardless though after the incident he was sick for 2 weeks straight. I'm not BSing either--and to this day it bothers him, so I always bring it up to mess with him.

My point behind this is 99% of the time my parents treated me like a mature responsible adult, even if I wasn't. I was punished, almost every time, in alternative forms--cut off the cash, more chores, loss of freedom. I'd say "look how I turned out" but that would probably undermine my argument

Fact is, you hit a 4 year old (4 years fucking old!) in the face hard enough to draw blood, that is abuse.

I think that my parents crossed that line once, when I called my mother a "bitch" to her face.

She tried to slap me and I grabbed her hand, then she slapped me with her other hand, wedding band and all. I had a black eye and had to discuss home issue with my teachers and counselors, most conversations ended when I told them I called my mother a "bitch." My dad came hope and slapped me in the face (same day) and that was it.

We never really talked as a family after that. The told me they'd me out on the street when I turned 18. I wished them luck with that and get a full scholarship to my state U when I was 17. I didn't really tell them I was going until a few months before. There was no parental help with application, nor any college savings. Then I told them to get lost (neither had been to college). Then I almost flunked out (too much party) and lost the scholarship. I still finished with three majors and 3.3 GPA and started/finished a PhD across the country. Then moved to Europe and haven't really talked with them so much.

However, this time when we went back to the states (last week) it was very relaxed ... party because we brought a 1L bottle of Zubrovka.

Anyways, I still think that the incident really set us on opposite courses (even moreso than before). They really tried to break my will non-violently after that and I totally resisted the blue-collar career path because of it. It's been 25 years since and I think we're finally getting along.

Therefore, I'll try to be less impulsive/harsh/direct as a parent.

I'll probably end up with a brilliant, sarcastic, druggie who flunks out of college instead.

Such is the circle of life.
__________________
I always post that shitty animated .gif of a boulder tumbling down a hill.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:40 PM acidfast7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#80  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoon43 View Post
Tell that to my father's parents, my grandfather's parents, and the other countless gerations that used to get "a whoopin'" when they fucked up. They learned quickly not to do it again, and they had VERY loving relationships with their folks. And their asses bled from the belt at times. Knicking someone is not the same as breaking a bone or cutting someone with a knife to the popint they bleed out and die. There are levels of physical abuse, but those levels have become skewed to the point where if you so much as look at your child wrong these days, the cops come and take you or the child away.

I want to see some documented proof on just how often people are losing their kids because "someone called CPS and said there was abuse and they showed up and took away the kid without any further evidence." I'm going to bet it's pretty close to "never." It takes a goddam lot to get your kids taken away. Spanking is 100% legally approved, you will never lose a child because of it.

All this "zomg we're soft because we ain't beatin' our kids" is just apologism for shitty parenting. Maybe YOUR parents were shitty and needed to beat you, but that's a bad thing. Some things have changed for the better, not automatically allowing parents to physically abuse their kids is one of those things. There's a shitload of evidence that proves that abuse as a child has a very high chance of causing serious emotional problems later in life. You can still "love" your parents and be fucked up by what they did to you as a kid.

I'll go so far as to say that beatings are NEVER necessary for a parent with good parenting skills.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:41 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#81  

acidfast7
 
acidfast7's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF_ View Post

Slapping your dog? Really? Go fuck yourself k bra?

I would never slap my pet ... give it beer maybe.

I was simply stating that's how it looks ... parents who beat their kids probably beat their pets as well.

It's simple disregard.
__________________
I always post that shitty animated .gif of a boulder tumbling down a hill.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:44 PM acidfast7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#82  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoon43 View Post
Tell that to my father's parents, my grandfather's parents, and the other countless gerations that used to get "a whoopin'" when they fucked up. They learned quickly not to do it again, and they had VERY loving relationships with their folks. And their asses bled from the belt at times. Knicking someone is not the same as breaking a bone or cutting someone with a knife to the popint they bleed out and die. There are levels of physical abuse, but those levels have become skewed to the point where if you so much as look at your child wrong these days, the cops come and take you or the child away.

Obviously your father and their parents should be told that. After all, that lineage produced a fucking sycophant who not only condones violence against children for the tremendous violation of LICKING A FUCKING HAND, but you also actually wish people would abuse their kids more. Looks like you got beaten so much as a child you became so fucking moronic you don't even realize how much of a fucking moron you are (the worst kind of moron there is).

Please, do not fucking procreate
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 06-22-2011, 02:46 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#83  

acidfast7
 
acidfast7's Avatar
 
why don't we just agree...

if you were beaten, don't have kids.

edit ... we won't either, the non-beaten people, because we'll be too old after finishing university/PhD/MD/DDS/DO/DVM to start a family.
__________________
I always post that shitty animated .gif of a boulder tumbling down a hill.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:48 PM acidfast7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#84  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
I want to see some documented proof on just how often people are losing their kids because "someone called CPS and said there was abuse and they showed up and took away the kid without any further evidence." I'm going to bet it's pretty close to "never." It takes a goddam lot to get your kids taken away. Spanking is 100% legally approved, you will never lose a child because of it.

All this "zomg we're soft because we ain't beatin' our kids" is just apologism for shitty parenting. Maybe YOUR parents were shitty and needed to beat you, but that's a bad thing. Some things have changed for the better, not automatically allowing parents to physically abuse their kids is one of those things. There's a shitload of evidence that proves that abuse as a child has a very high chance of causing serious emotional problems later in life. You can still "love" your parents and be fucked up by what they did to you as a kid.

I'll go so far as to say that beatings are NEVER necessary for a parent with good parenting skills.
Obviously, some people feel reprimanding kids isn't enough. Beatings are a much more severe and better alternative.

There's just the problem that what are you going to do when beatings aren't enough?
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 06-22-2011, 02:51 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#85  

JPF_
 
JPF_'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidfast7 View Post
I would never slap my pet ... give it beer maybe.

I was simply stating that's how it looks ... parents who beat their kids probably beat their pets as well.

It's simple disregard.

lol

If you met my pitt bull, she loves to get spanked, its creepy....she gets that "awwwww yeah" face on her....shes a dum dum.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:51 PM JPF_ is offline  
Reply With Quote
#86  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF_ View Post
My son's mother just has to mention child porn, or drugs and I am out of my son's life. So stop being a douche and open your eyes.

Pure and utter . That's not how it works.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:25 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#87  

JPF_
 
JPF_'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
Pure and utter . That's not how it works.

You're right, it isn't how it works.


it would be more like, she saying I have child porn and I go to 4chan. And then they investigate me and find out nothings wrong. That is still few months? Maybe longer I won't be able to see my son.

And it has happened to a friend of mine. She went to jail cause he husband said she did drugs and provided evidence......after a 4 month long investigation, she was found not guiltily,.....she did not see her 2 kids for 5 months. And I know for a fact she did not do drugs.

Last edited by JPF_; 06-22-2011 at 03:37 PM..
Old 06-22-2011, 03:29 PM JPF_ is offline  
Reply With Quote
#88  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
so, you're saying that you have child porn and go to 4chan then.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:38 PM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#89  

JPF_
 
JPF_'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Domon View Post
so, you're saying that you have child porn and go to 4chan then.

Old 06-22-2011, 03:39 PM JPF_ is offline  
Reply With Quote
#90  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:27 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.