General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Golf(e)
 
Golf(e)'s Avatar
 
but you shouldnt delete posts and ban people for no reason?
__________________
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop
Old 07-01-2011, 06:09 AM Golf(e) is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf(e) View Post
but you shouldnt delete posts and ban people for no reason?
Is this your first day on genmay? "No reason" is in the constitution of this place..
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 07-01-2011, 06:15 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

w00tpickles
 
Dio has rocked (echo: rocked) for a long, long time,
Now it's time for him to pass the torch.
He has songs of wilderbeasts and angels,
He has soared on the wings of a demon.

It's time to pass the torch,
You're too old to rock, no more rockin' for you.
We're takin' you to a home,
But we will sing a song about you.

And we will make sure that you're very well taken care of.
You'll tell us secrets that you've learned. Woah!
Your sauce will mix with ours,
And we'll make a good goulash baby.
Dio, time to go!
You must give your cape and scepter to me.
And a smaller one for KG.
Go! Go! Dio! Dio!
__________________
Fuck you, I'm from the future.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:32 AM w00tpickles is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf(e) View Post
but you shouldnt delete posts and ban people for no reason?

ry got permabanned and created a new account to dodge the ban. He can't complain about shit.


As far as it goes, that first post seems ok but no loss in it being removed. The second one is batshit fruitcakery and makes it pretty evident that ry's got some severe mental issues or perhaps a brain tumor.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:16 AM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
riders is a degenerate drug addled bisexual who works retail and is braindead enough to take his responsibilities as a mod of dying forum serious enough, what other behavior do you expect?

__________________
lol
Old 07-01-2011, 12:47 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
riders is a degenerate drug addled bisexual who works retail and is braindead enough to take his responsibilities as a mod of dying forum serious enough, what other behavior do you expect?

or you know, an attorney.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:49 PM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
i thought s/he was a nurse

no

either way he's still massive blubbering vagina, almost worse than you
__________________
lol
Old 07-01-2011, 01:06 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
ry got permabanned and created a new account to dodge the ban. He can't complain about shit.


As far as it goes, that first post seems ok but no loss in it being removed. The second one is batshit fruitcakery and makes it pretty evident that ry's got some severe mental issues or perhaps a brain tumor.

I had an MRI done and there was no tumor. Currently I have medical marijuana when I need it and am just fine.

But nonetheless, my craziness in the post was just me recounting experience, and my advice's to him were very sound and perfectly ok.

Also the original dupe ry made was not to evade a permaban but just because he wanted to try posting under a different name. Then Vendetta permabanned both names as a retaliation to all of his lost arguments.

Last edited by dio; 07-01-2011 at 01:22 PM..
Old 07-01-2011, 01:09 PM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkspike View Post
he DEMANDS retribution for your sins. ATONE.

I DEMAND!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2011, 01:11 PM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard
 
RiderOnTheStorm's Avatar
 
Pretty sure Icw@ter gave him the infraction that just led to him being banned for a year. So, dupe commences in 3... 2...
__________________
Aphrodite is my intarweb wifey <3
Adopted noob: senzafine. Be nice.
"Matt, make an RSS feed of this guy's posts."
-GavinZac
Old 07-01-2011, 11:19 PM RiderOnTheStorm is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

OlderBoy
 
OlderBoy's Avatar
 
getting banned is a like getting a badge of honor, dum dum.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:08 AM OlderBoy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you
 
Vendetta's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post

Also the original dupe ry made was not to evade a permaban but just because he wanted to try posting under a different name. Then Vendetta permabanned both names as a retaliation to all of his lost arguments.

Old 07-03-2011, 07:43 AM Vendetta is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

Sabbster]#
I have a huge penis.
 
Sabbster]#'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post

Admit it bro, you lost.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:53 AM Sabbster]# is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
e-raped by ry, gg's
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 07-03-2011, 08:17 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#29  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:27 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.