pwned

I believe that he is a muslim.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

carleecolt
pwned

...but why would he say he wasn't?

carleecolt
pwned

and I also don't understand the defending on the two party system thing.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
If anyone really doesn't believe all the soft minded, violent morons are on the right these days, show me some headlines...

When is the last time a dem bombed a gun store? or murdered someone who was anti-abortion? The dems have broader minded, nicer more educated people who at least vote in their own interest. They do not care to support coorporations first, believing in some magic trickle down stories. They look to the future, for example on alternative energy sources. They don't bring religion into every fucking argument. i can keep going...

The Reps are a shell of their original ideals - a voting base of guilible mouth breathers, and the clowns who appeal to them while backing the worst parts of capitalism.

personally i'd take a mcveigh every two decades or even bachmann becoming supreme matriarch of the USA for life over shit like this becoming the norm:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_943654.html

and at the very least once the reps start to go full retard they present a united front and stick to their guns, even if the country burns around them. i can respect that a lot more than i can years of circle jerking, and empty promises that people like you believe (HOPE CHANGE LOL)

your party had its chance to enact "change" but it was ineffectual, even while having control of congress up until 2010. deal with it.

5ive

You'd rather have Bachmann as a supreme leader than allow 10-year-olds to change gender?

I can't take anything you say seriously anymore because if I did I'd probably have to commit suicide
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

yes, yes i would. i'll take extreme christfaggery over cultural marxism ANYDAY.

5ive

gonna grab a rope and a stool

lates
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

Vote McCain!
Retardism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
yes, yes i would. i'll take extreme christfaggery over cultural marxism ANYDAY.

facepalm.jpeg

Look dude, I think the ten year old transgender is absolutely retarded, but it's not nearly as retarded as any church going christian. Why would you willingly choose a fundamentalist christian idiot that wants to regulate what you can do with your own body in your own bedroom?

Vote McCain!
Retardism

BTW Bachmann and all the rest of the Retardicans sit there and bitch and moan about how the government needs to stay out of everyone's personal lives and they love to talk about liberty. But when some guy they have never met wants to get fucked in the ass by another guy, or if someone that doesn't even live in the same state as them wants to smoke weed, suddenly they need the gubmint and the DEA to come tell everyone what they can and can't do in their personal lives. The hypocrisy is astounding.

That's why I will never vote for any republican
(Except Ron Paul, but it's unlikely )
(and maybe John Huntsman).

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vote McCain! View Post
facepalm.jpeg

Look dude, I think the ten year old transgender is absolutely retarded, but it's not nearly as retarded as any church going christian. Why would you willingly choose a fundamentalist christian idiot that wants to regulate what you can do with your own body in your own bedroom?

it's a matter of principle.

if you take either ideology to the extreme i'd favor bachmann. theocratic state == less hyper materialism and less jersey shore.

modern day cultural marxism == the wasteland of idiocracy.

at least the far right is pro male and pro family values. what else does the far left have to be offer me other than the command that i should hate myself for being a white male?

Last edited by Redrum; 09-01-2011 at 01:18 AM..

Vote McCain!
Retardism

Quote:
it's a matter of principle.

if you take either ideology to the extreme i'd favor bachmann. theocratic state == less hyper materialism and less jersey shore.

modern day cultural marxism == the wasteland of idiocracy.

dude, you can't be serious. let people do what the fuck they want to do with themselves, and let them say what they want to say, because at the end of the day it doesn't affect you.

fundamentalist christian authoritarian = redrum's idea of freedom
life under gaddahfi = redrum's idea of a political paradise
life in Somalia = redrum's idea of an economic paradise

Quote:
at least the far right is pro male and pro family values.
And what the fuck are "family values"? My parents and I enjoy smoking marijuana together sometimes. That is something that my family values. Should it then not be considered among these things you are willing to subjectively call "family values"? It sounds to me like you would prefer the Christian version of Sharia Law to personal freedom, because that's definitely what Bachmann wants.

Last time I checked, you didn't believe in a sky daddy wizard spaghetti monster, and yet you're willing to vote someone that does believe that shit into political office?

Quote:
what else does the far left have to be offer me other than the command that i should hate myself for being a white male?
The simple fact that they are slightly less retarded than the far right? At least the far left advocates universal healthcare. At this point in time, it's all about which side is less retarded.

side note: I think the states should be allowed to implement their own universal healthcare plans as they see fit. The federal cookie cutter approach doesn't always work across the board. In OR we got the Oregon health plan, in MA they got Romneycare, etc...

edit: From your posts I would have thought you were in favor of universal healthcare. MY MIND IS FULL OF FUCK!

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

you're misinterpreting my whole argument, and trying to shove me into a box as well.

hardon was derping about extremism on the american right, and pointed to violent acts perpetrated by mcveigh and other church loonies.

i simply responded with instances of extremism from the american left, extremism that while does not lead to any death directly (as of late anyway) is almost kind of worse because of how subtle and insidious it is. that poor kid that is a male but was never refferred to his parents as a he might as well be dead.

when i refer to traditional family values, i'm talking about the nuclear family. smoking weed with your parents isn't very traditional, but having a father and mother is, something which the extremist left seems to be repulsed by, and a result incites ridiculous gender wars which only cause widespread confusion among children at such a young age. it's not very PC but gender roles are hard wired to a certain extent, and are effected greatly chiefly by the hormonal difference between males and females. subtle differences in brain structure between the sexes is a factor as well, but doesn't even need to be mentioned.

the american right opposes universal healthcare, sure, but extreme right wing philosophies and universal healthcare aren't necessarily mutually exclusive (nazi germany for example). but i'm not really arguing from an economic standpoint anyway, i was arguing more from a perspective that favors a traditionalist approach as far as social dynamics go. these of course shouldn't be static and be set in stone, i'm not saying women shouldn't work or anything, but the extreme left goes a little too far in regards to this in my opinion. and of course we have to deal with the fact that obama and co have done fuck all for universal health care despite having a much better opportunity prior to 2010

i don't want a theocracy at all, but what i am saying is i'd much rather having raging chrisfags as neighbors who are slightly homophobic then two queers who raise their adopted children in a completely gender neutral kind of way...for seemingly no reason other than they can.

not that any of this really matters in a realistic discourse anyway, as we are talking about extremes. all i'm saying is i'd rather take my chances with the bachmann et all crowd compared to all of topsy turvery horseshit that comes out of stuff like critical theory any day, if i had a gun pointed to my head. bachmann taken her to absolute extreme would result in homos going back to the closet and maybe prayer being mandatory in school again. the left's absolutle extreme...well who the fuck knows. diversity camps? tolerance training? etc? there's nothing inherently pro freedom about the extremist left...the only inherently pro liberty movement would of course be libertarianism, and of course with them you have deal with the "free market will fix it" brand of extremism....but better to deal wtih a known danger compared to uncharted territory, ya dig?

sorry if this bit rambling, i'm a bit drunk and it's very late but i hope i'm elucidating my views enough that you're getting the gist of what i'm saying.

Last edited by Redrum; 09-01-2011 at 02:04 AM..

Gibonius

Quote:
i don't want a theocracy at all, but what i am saying is i'd much rather having raging chrisfags as neighbors who are slightly homophobic then two queers who raise their adopted children in a completely gender neutral kind of way...for seemingly no reason other than they can.

One big difference there: there are probably 50 million raging christfags out there, and maybe a couple dozen extremist liberal gays of that sort. I barely know any gays, but I know a goddam ton of idiotic Christians.

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vote McCain! View Post
BTW Bachmann and all the rest of the Retardicans sit there and bitch and moan about how the government needs to stay out of everyone's personal lives and they love to talk about liberty. But when some guy they have never met wants to get fucked in the ass by another guy, or if someone that doesn't even live in the same state as them wants to smoke weed, suddenly they need the gubmint and the DEA to come tell everyone what they can and can't do in their personal lives. The hypocrisy is astounding.

That's why I will never vote for any republican
(Except Ron Paul, but it's unlikely )
(and maybe John Huntsman).

yeah, cause the liberals don't have conflicting and hypocritical stances like that around their ideology.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
yeah, cause the liberals don't have conflicting and hypocritical stances like that around their ideology.

Everyone deserves freedom of speech. Except for you and you and you and you that dont parrot in what PBS says.