General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Obama doesn't care about black people!!!

Massive rain expected to hit Naw'lins with up to 15 inches. Levees are in Fail condition rating. Why Obama not fix?


And the 80% black Detroit population cant get jerbs and blame racism and scream that Obama aint doing anything for them. 16% unemployment for black americans

Discuss
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 09-02-2011, 12:47 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
I bet he wont be at a birthday party for john mccain while people are drowning.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-02-2011, 12:53 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2  

Vote McCain!
Retardism
 
Vote McCain!'s Avatar
 
Maybe it's because all those black people that can't get a jerb should have paid more fucking attention in school, maybe learned a skill that was useful or created something of value. Maybe they could have taken federal loans to go to college and learned something besides selling crack. They chose to do shit with their lives, they chose to do a shit job in school, and now they are paying the price, and they are so brain dead that they don't even realize that it's their own damn fault. You never hear about anyone that actually has skills that are useful to society and create wealth bitching about no one giving them a job. Maybe all those negroes in detroit should shut the fuck up.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:54 PM Vote McCain! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
I bet he wont be at a birthday party for john mccain while people are drowning.

No, he will just be in the white house bitching because congress would not let him run a political power play wednesday.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 09-02-2011, 01:16 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#4  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
No, he will just be in the white house bitching because congress would not let him run a political power play wednesday.

You mean the one that showed that Rush Limbaugh is running the republican party?

Boehner was fine with the speech schedule until later in the afternoon when Rush went off the air after bashing republicans about how they need to "put obama in his place". Then political theater went into full swing and we got the first time a speaker of the house has told a president to reschedule a speech before congress.

Liberals hated bush. like a lot. but they never pulled this kind of demeaning on him.

Oh and if you were so worried that the presidents speech might disrupt the republican debate, they are having another one like three days later.

And in case you didn't realize it the election isn't until NEXT FUCKING YEAR.

How dare the president give a speech about jobs! The J word is only to be used in public to denounce the president for not creating jobs... even though since republicans took over the house they have done exactly jack fucking shit about job creation. BUT ITS ALL OBAMAS FAULT. HOW DARE HE GIVE A SPEECH IN CONGRESS ASKING CONGRESS TO GET OFF ITS FUCKING ASS AND DO SOMETHING. HOW DARE HE INTERRUPT THE CONGRESS' BUSY FIRST DAY BACK FROM VACATION. THEY HAVE TO VOTE ON IMPORTANT LEGISLATION!

THEY NEED THAT WHOLE DAY TO VOTE ON POST OFFICE NAMES! (No shit, that is what is on the schedule) THEY ONLY HAVE THAT ONE WORKING DAY BEFORE THEY GO BACK ON VACATION FOR LABOR DAY!

:GIANT FACE PALM:
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-02-2011, 01:30 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#5  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
This childish partisan hackery is what got us downgraded and will lead to the downfall of our nation.

GREAT JOB
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-02-2011, 01:36 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#6  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Yes no shit Obamar is a closet repooplican.

And he's only HALF black.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 09-02-2011, 01:37 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#7  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
"People in the tea party want to see us all hanging from trees"
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 09-02-2011, 01:43 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#8  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
"People in the tea party want to see us all hanging from trees"

People in the tea party want to see a couple things - one of them is Dancing with the Stars. The other is a $600 "economy booster" bribe check from the president
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 09-02-2011, 01:50 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#9  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
"People in the tea party want to see us all hanging from trees"

so instead of answering his arguments you throw out some dumb unrelated

good job proving that you are still as functionally retarded as always, fuckhead.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:52 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#10  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
You mean the one that showed that Rush Limbaugh is running the republican party?

Boehner was fine with the speech schedule until later in the afternoon when Rush went off the air after bashing republicans about how they need to "put obama in his place". Then political theater went into full swing and we got the first time a speaker of the house has told a president to reschedule a speech before congress.

Liberals hated bush. like a lot. but they never pulled this kind of demeaning on him.

Oh and if you were so worried that the presidents speech might disrupt the republican debate, they are having another one like three days later.

And in case you didn't realize it the election isn't until NEXT FUCKING YEAR.

How dare the president give a speech about jobs! The J word is only to be used in public to denounce the president for not creating jobs... even though since republicans took over the house they have done exactly jack fucking shit about job creation. BUT ITS ALL OBAMAS FAULT. HOW DARE HE GIVE A SPEECH IN CONGRESS ASKING CONGRESS TO GET OFF ITS FUCKING ASS AND DO SOMETHING. HOW DARE HE INTERRUPT THE CONGRESS' BUSY FIRST DAY BACK FROM VACATION. THEY HAVE TO VOTE ON IMPORTANT LEGISLATION!

THEY NEED THAT WHOLE DAY TO VOTE ON POST OFFICE NAMES! (No shit, that is what is on the schedule) THEY ONLY HAVE THAT ONE WORKING DAY BEFORE THEY GO BACK ON VACATION FOR LABOR DAY!

:GIANT FACE PALM:



They have the right fighting style, just all the wrong ideas Dems need to watch closely and take notes. Sometimes you have to combat fire with fire... Sometimes you DO have to stoop to someone's level - beat them at it - and then show them a better way.

Watching Ceasar Millan train angry, disobedient dogs on TV is a relevant analogy here I think. You can't cave on ANYTHING until they submit fully, otherwise it's a huge waste of time.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 09-02-2011, 02:00 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#11  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
I love how liberals like to label anyone that points out hypocrisy on their side
as a card carrying Republican tea partier.

Just so I have this straight...when Bush was in office his power was far reaching and absolute, yet Obama barely has more authority than the Whitehouse janitor, and everything bad that happens is a direct result of his predecessor who has been chillin at home the past 3 years. Am I right?
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 09-02-2011, 02:07 PM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#12  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
I love how liberals like to label anyone that points out hypocrisy on their side
as a card carrying Republican tea partier.

Just so I have this straight...when Bush was in office his power was far reaching and absolute, yet Obama barely has more authority than the Whitehouse janitor, and everything bad that happens is a direct result of his predecessor who has been chillin at home the past 3 years. Am I right?

What hypocrisy was being pointed out? And who called anyone a republican or a tea bagger?

Bush had majorities in both houses of congress on his side for the first six years of his presidency.

Also, If you are one of the people who wanted the bush tax cuts extended, you can shut the fuck up about the deficits.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-02-2011, 02:28 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#13  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
"People in the tea party want to see us all hanging from trees"

Yeah yeah, no one in the tea party is racist.

Now, explain the visceral hate for our republican lite president.

He's lowered taxes even more than bush. His health care plan is the republican plan from 1993. He keeps doing things that republican idol reagan championed like a payroll tax holiday and nuclear disarmament. Hell, he's even telling the EPA that they should back off on clean air regulations, another republican talking point. He's deported more mexicans than bush ever did. He's put more border patrol agents on the border than bush ever did. We got Osama and you fuckers couldn't even be happy about that.

AT EVERY FUCKING TURN HE IS BENDING OVER BACKWARDS TO APPEASE YOU FUCKWITS! What more do you fucking people want? He's done more to appease the republicans than he has for the people who actually voted for him.

Just fucking admit you don't like the darkie president and you never will no matter what he does.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-02-2011, 02:35 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#14  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
bye bye Saints
__________________
(╯░□░)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 09-02-2011, 02:44 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#15  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.