General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
This childish partisan hackery is what got us downgraded and will lead to the downfall of our nation.

GREAT JOB

sorry sunshine, Obama could give his speech from the white house or another venue. It was a political power play to try to co opt congress and show Who Has Da Powah!

If I remember my civics classes correctly. Each branch of the government is the equal of any of the others. Not some playtoy to go stomping off in a playground huff if it's not always your turn to play.

nice try though

And it's sad that people are crying because they think the prez got outmaneuverd by a fat drug addict talk show freak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
so instead of answering his arguments you throw out some dumb unrelated

good job proving that you are still as functionally retarded as always, fuckhead.

kind of answers his partisan hackery.
If you had an IQ worth measuring you could have figured it out for yourself.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
sorry sunshine, Obama could give his speech from the white house or another venue. It was a political power play to try to co opt congress and show Who Has Da Powah!

Yeah, the president scheduling a speech before a joint session of congress is a political power play but the republican speaker of the house having a hissy fit and telling the president to reschedule, something that has never been done before, that was proper statesmanship, right?

Quote:
If I remember my civics classes correctly. Each branch of the government is the equal of any of the others. Not some playtoy to go stomping off in a playground huff if it's not always your turn to play.
I'm pretty sure the president trying to schedule a speech before a joint session of congress does not fall under the separation of powers. He sent a letter to the speaker of the house (the person who schedules the agenda for congress) and requested some time.

Also, he's the fucking president whether you like him or not. Imagine Nancy Pelosi telling Bush to fuck off when he requested some time to speak before congress. lol

Quote:
nice try though
right back at ya, chief.

Quote:
And it's sad that people are crying because they think the prez got outmaneuverd by a fat drug addict talk show freak.
No one is crying. It's just sad that a fat drug addict talk show freak apparently runs the republican party. I guess it shouldn't be too surprising though, it's not like the tea party retards can think for themselves.

Last edited by pyramid; 09-02-2011 at 02:14 PM..

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vote McCain! View Post
Maybe it's because all those black people that can't get a jerb should have paid more fucking attention in school, maybe learned a skill that was useful or created something of value. Maybe they could have taken federal loans to go to college and learned something besides selling crack. They chose to do shit with their lives, they chose to do a shit job in school, and now they are paying the price, and they are so brain dead that they don't even realize that it's their own damn fault. You never hear about anyone that actually has skills that are useful to society and create wealth bitching about no one giving them a job. Maybe all those negroes in detroit should shut the fuck up.

but...but...but it's all still the White Man's fault, isn't it?

topcat989

Quote:
Liberals hated bush. like a lot. but they never pulled this kind of demeaning on him.

Quote:
All this childish partisan hackery from BOTH sides is what will lead to the downfall of our nation.

FTFY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
I love how liberals like to label anyone that points out hypocrisy on their side.....

Yep, it irritates them when they are supposedly held to the same standards they demand of others.

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post

name one congressperson who yelled out during a bush speech before congress calling him a liar.

name one time bush was told he needed to reschedule a speech before congress.

yeah, totally the same.

Quote:
FTFY!
Yeah, because it was the liberals who were talking about defaulting on our national debt which caused our credit rating to be downgraded...

oh wait, no it wasn't.

Quote:
Yep, it irritates them when they are supposedly held to the same standards they demand of others.

TheMorlock

well I will be back for further discussion when the H mode wears off.

I guess I can follow some threads and lurk from my Nook while not logged in. But I dont think pit is available while logged off.

pyramid

H mode? I don't even think the genmay store works anymore. You may just be having connection issues or genmay might just be running slow.

SemperFly

Quote:

nice try though

kind of answers his partisan hackery.
If you had an IQ worth measuring you could have figured it out for yourself.
actually no it doesn't. all you did was the same thing a fox news talking head would do. you are almost as bad at politics as you are at science

TheMorlock

Quote:
H mode? I don't even think the genmay store works anymore. You may just be having connection issues or genmay might just be running slow.

I can browse just fine while logged off. get the giant {H} pic or database error or site not found error while logged in.

Took 20 tries just to get to this point. Now will take another 20 to get it to post.

topcat989

Quote:
name one congressperson who yelled out during a bush speech before congress calling him a liar...

turns out the Rep Wilson was right on the money...

Quote:
Remember back in September of 2009 when President Obama was speaking to congress about his health-care plan, and Rep. Joe Wilson shouted "you lie" after the president denied the health care plan would cover illegal immigrants? Wilson, a South Carolina Republican, later issued a statement apologizing for his outburst, but the mainstream media still were all over him like ugly on a monkey....

Now, it appears that Rep. Wilson was right after all; President Obama was not telling the truth when he said ObamaCare would not cover illegal aliens. Last week, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced that it has awarded $28.8 million to 67 community health centers with funds from the ObamaCare health reform law. Of that $28.8 million, "approximately $8.5 million will be used by 25 New Access Point awardees to target services to migrant and seasonal farm workers," Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Spokeswoman Judy Andrews told CNSNews.com. HRSA is a part of HHS.

And, almost in passing, Andrews admitted that grant recipients will not check the immigration status of people seeking services. “Health centers do not, as a matter of routine practice, ask about or collect data on citizenship or other matters not related to the treatment needs of the patients seeking health services at the center,” Andrews said.
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Mods and admins don't need no stinkin store mang..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Gibonius

Quote:

Wow, some fraction of a whole 8.5 million might go to illegals. What a travesty.

Gibonius

Quote:

Tu quoque is the only argue he seems to be capable of making about politics.

pyramid

Quote:
I can browse just fine while logged off. get the giant {H} pic or database error or site not found error while logged in.

Took 20 tries just to get to this point. Now will take another 20 to get it to post.

pyramid

Quote:

turns out the Rep Wilson was right on the money...

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

How are illegal aliens "covered" by a health care plan that doesn't provide health care but instead requires you to go out and buy your own private insurance?

They aren't even allowed to purchase health care through the government health care exchange and they are not allowed to receive any tax dollars or even tax credits to help them purchase their own health insurance.

also, "migrant and seasonal farm workers" does not necessarily mean illegal aliens.

If companies were forced to use E-verify (something republicans oppose on behalf of their corporate benefactors) this wouldn't even be an issue. Hospitals and health care providers have never checked immigration status. That is not their fucking job.