General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

gee
MY TITLE ISNT LONG ENOUGH

You mean I'm the same race as you idiots? fuck.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Kahnza
Screw you guys, I'm going home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
white men invented everything.... except for peanut butter.

actually it was a white doctor from Iowa that invented peanut butter

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
designing drugs based on specific genetic variations that differentiate drug efficacy is not "developing drugs for specific races".

god I stupid people's understanding of genetic variation.

Bidil.

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
i'm certainly not losing any sleep over it if that's what your getting at.

just pointing out the hypocrisy and the cognitive dissonance is all.

"POST RACIAL SOCIETY! RACE DOESN'T EXIST!"

"OH BY THE WAY YOU'RE BLACK WITH A 1.3 GPA BRAH, HERE'S 40 SCHOLARSHIPS, JUST CAUSE YOU'RE BLACK, THE IMPLICATION OF THIS ALL BEING IS THAT YOU'RE BLACK AND YOU CAN'T GET ANYWHERE ON YOUR OWN AND NEED THE ASSISTANCE OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY! ANYBODY WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT THIS IS AN EVIL WHITE RACIAST"

"WHITE PRIVILEGE IS STILL PERVASIVE, WHITES ARE WORKING ROUND THE CLOCK 24/7 TO MAKE SURE YOU NEVER LEAVE THE GHETTO! OH BY THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE A ROCKET SCIENTIST AT MIT? DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE A PEN AND PENCIL? YOU'RE IN BRAH! WHITE PRIVLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

Right.

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Why does this bother you so much? Didn't get into your dream school, and blaming the racial bogeyman?

Dream school? It's more like any school. I'd reject him instantly for being a pussy whiner.

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Right.

When this guy agrees with you....

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

ad hominems
guilt by association

fallacies, dem fallacies everywhere...

Gibonius

I don't care, it's SamFarber.

Patriotic Eagle

Quote:
like i said, such programs should be based strictly on economic background and not strictly on race. basing them strictly on race is discriminatory and is wrong in principal.

and call it a boogeyman all you want but the problem is real and it is pervasive, and it hurts a lot of dedicated students to make way for sub par students just because they happen to be the right kind of minority:

http://www.heritage.org/research/lec...mmunity-silent

what kind of a message does that send to people when we're supposed to be living in a meritocracy, at least when it comes to academics?

Quote:
i'm certainly not losing any sleep over it if that's what your getting at.

just pointing out the hypocrisy and the cognitive dissonance is all.

"POST RACIAL SOCIETY! RACE DOESN'T EXIST!"

"OH BY THE WAY YOU'RE BLACK WITH A 1.3 GPA BRAH, HERE'S 40 SCHOLARSHIPS, JUST CAUSE YOU'RE BLACK, THE IMPLICATION OF THIS ALL BEING IS THAT YOU'RE BLACK AND YOU CAN'T GET ANYWHERE ON YOUR OWN AND NEED THE ASSISTANCE OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY! ANYBODY WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT THIS IS AN EVIL WHITE RACIAST"

"WHITE PRIVILEGE IS STILL PERVASIVE, WHITES ARE WORKING ROUND THE CLOCK 24/7 TO MAKE SURE YOU NEVER LEAVE THE GHETTO! OH BY THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE A ROCKET SCIENTIST AT MIT? DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE A PEN AND PENCIL? YOU'RE IN BRAH! WHITE PRIVLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

http://www.dmiblog.com/archives/2007...ely_to_be.html
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0104552.html
http://www.statehealthfacts.org/comp...p?ind=14&cat=1

If you acknowledge that a post racial society is an illusion then why are accusing others of hypocrisy while condemning them for not supporting a meritocracy, which is also an illusion?

Patriotic Eagle

Quote:
Well done video with some common sense not found elsewhere. This guy corners them about things like how Blacks are credited for being good at basketball but Whites can never be credited for being good at anything.

http://vimeo.com/10912632
lmao at the incredibly petty and pedestrian complaints in this video most of which amount to "I can't (openly) stereotype blacks as loud annoying s, I'm equally or more oppressed than blacks". The entire US system is set up in worship of white supremacist slave holders, the entire economic and cultural systems are controlled almost exclusively by whites, and being white empirically gives you an advantage over minorities in many aspects of life.

The only good point he had was that racism has become a meaningless "ultimate evil" that whites are obsessed with being avoiding being labeled as. As long as they personally can avoid being labeled racist then the economic and political systems which are in reality racist are no longer their responsibility and become invisible forms of oppression that they can benefit from without actually directly contributing to.

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
lmao at the incredibly petty and pedestrian complaints in this video most of which amount to "I can't (openly) stereotype blacks as loud annoying s, I'm equally or more oppressed than blacks". The entire US system is set up in worship of white supremacist slave holders, the entire economic and cultural systems are controlled almost exclusively by whites, and being white empirically gives you an advantage over minorities in many aspects of life.

Obvious troll is obvious. Actually, the US was created by White people and FOR White people. Not the way it is now or has been for half a century where Whites are LEGALLY SECOND CLASS CITIZENS. That is not me just saying that, it is Federal institutions (institutionalized racism) doing so. Case in point, EEOC complaints are treated differently.

Granted, you won't actually find any Black area ANYWHERE in the world that is actually functional on the level you have come to take for granted - the system created by Whites.

How Black areas are around the world from Liberia to New Orleans to DC:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
http://www.dmiblog.com/archives/2007...ely_to_be.html
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0104552.html
http://www.statehealthfacts.org/comp...p?ind=14&cat=1

If you acknowledge that a post racial society is an illusion then why are accusing others of hypocrisy while condemning them for not supporting a meritocracy, which is also an illusion?

academia is much closer to a meritocracy when compared to the private sector, especially when it comes to research, of course even academia isn't perfect in this regard, but lowering the bar for URM only makes it all the less meritorious..

as for those statistics you posted i'd be curious to find out how many of those black guys didn't get hired precisely because of how ridiculous affirmative action programs can get. AA seems to be another policy of the democrat party that does much to hurt blacks instead of helping them.

minorities tend to be coddled in academia thereby diminishing the worth of whatever degree they may attain while in university.

take a look at michelle obama's master thesis at princeton, rife with ridiculous grammar errors and laughable methodology. link includes links to the pdf(s):

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8642.html

now of course this was in sociology, which is a pretty laughable politically charged discipline in of itself, but come on...

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:

The only good point he had was that racism has become a meaningless "ultimate evil" that whites are obsessed with being avoiding being labeled as. As long as they personally can avoid being labeled racist then the economic and political systems which are in reality racist are no longer their responsibility and become invisible forms of oppression that they can benefit from without actually directly contributing to.

do you really think whites hold positions of power and propagate "white" culture out of some sort of intentional ultra racist malice, or is it possible that it's simply a function of whites being the majority in terms of numbers?

up until recently whites represented 90% of the population in the united states. cultural norms and income rates stratified by race would obviously reflect this.

and if you really want to get into stratifying income by race asians come out on top in most categories, how do you explain this? do east asians somehow benefit from a system that is supposedly inherently racist and pro white, despite the fact that they've been historically oppressed as a minority group just as much as anybody else?

Gibonius

Quote:
Obvious troll is obvious. Actually, the US was created by White people and FOR White people. Not the way it is now or has been for half a century where Whites are LEGALLY SECOND CLASS CITIZENS. That is not me just saying that, it is Federal institutions (institutionalized racism) doing so. Case in point, EEOC complaints are treated differently.

Second class citizens that have more money, better jobs, and all the power.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Taylor View Post
black people are better at running.

white people are better at swimming. you don't see black people in this event, ever.

thats just racial memory. water equals crocs