General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Patriotic Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Obvious troll is obvious. Actually, the US was created by White people and FOR White people.
Yes, that's what I was saying?

Quote:
Not the way it is now or has been for half a century where Whites are LEGALLY SECOND CLASS CITIZENS. That is not me just saying that, it is Federal institutions (institutionalized racism) doing so. Case in point, EEOC complaints are treated differently.
Of course they're treated differently, there's a huge disparity in the cases of white vs black racism? I have no idea how you can claim whites are second class citizens with a straight face, if you mean they're not treated how you think they should be (i.e. a white supremacist state) that's different than actually being second class citizens.

Quote:
Granted, you won't actually find any Black area ANYWHERE in the world that is actually functional on the level you have come to take for granted - the system created by Whites.

How Black areas are around the world from Liberia to New Orleans to DC:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Wow a colonized impoverished third world country is fucked up???

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Patriotic Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
academia is much closer to a meritocracy when compared to the private sector, especially when it comes to research, of course even academia isn't perfect in this regard, but lowering the bar for URM only makes it all the less meritorious..

as for those statistics you posted i'd be curious to find out how many of those black guys didn't get hired precisely because of how ridiculous affirmative action programs can get. AA seems to be another policy of the democrat party that does much to hurt blacks instead of helping them.

minorities tend to be coddled in academia thereby diminishing the worth of whatever degree they may attain while in university.

take a look at michelle obama's master thesis at princeton, rife with ridiculous grammar errors and laughable methodology. link includes links to the pdf(s):

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8642.html

now of course this was in sociology, which is a pretty laughable politically charged discipline in of itself, but come on...
On a societal level people are products of their environment and waiting around for society to fix itself (as if it wanted to actually change the situation) through some unknown mechanism or to say that we shouldn't "coddle" minorities out of some sociopathic theory of survival of the fittest will only result in the status quo (as American history shows). Just compare upper class African immigrants with African Americans, the difference is purely in the background and whining about African Americans getting a unfair advantage in such a context is ridiculous.

Why are you so obsessed with academia anyway? It is the real world economic/political systems which have a far larger importance in terms of a persons standard of living.

Patriotic Eagle

Quote:
do you really think whites hold positions of power and propagate "white" culture out of some sort of intentional ultra racist malice, or is it possible that it's simply a function of whites being the majority in terms of numbers?
Like I said they merely need to maintain and consent to the existing societal structures.

Quote:
up until recently whites represented 90% of the population in the united states. cultural norms and income rates stratified by race would obviously reflect this.
That makes no sense economically, the posted examples are comparing individual income.

Quote:
and if you really want to get into stratifying income by race asians come out on top in most categories, how do you explain this? do east asians somehow benefit from a system that is supposedly inherently racist and pro white, despite the fact that they've been historically oppressed as a minority group just as much as anybody else?
Asians have always been a far smaller population group within the US compared with Africans and Latinos and institutional racism is likewise less ingrained, although there is quite a lot of obvious racism against poor asians (openly racist comedy seems to be the norm with regards to asians). There are a fair number of wealthy Asian immigrants (Indian Hindus are the wealthiest and most educated ethnic group in the US) that disproportionately skew the numbers, the US is a capitalist society and racism can be overcome to a large extent by wealth.

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Second class citizens that have more money, better jobs, and all the power.

Second class legally - the rest is not relevant to that FACT being unacceptable.

And the second part of your statement is entirely wrong. One example can illustrate both.

Not prosecuted:

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post

Wow a colonized impoverished third world country is fucked up???

They are impoverished and a 3rd world because of the Blacks. It isn't the soil that is at fault.

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

haha NICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
we just had this retarded argument in another thread and I completely blew it out of the water by showing that the ratio of so called races attending college perfectly matched the ratio of so called races in the nation.

K, thnx, goodbye.

Awww shit, reason trickles into this stupid thread...

Quote:
my point is

Do you even really have one? Just griping again?

SamFarber

1) a proposed scholarship that will likely never see the light of day and will NOT get funding from major corporations like scholarships for non-Whites do.
2) nothing at all to do with the point - they aren't White-only Scholarships
3) dubious claim that is STILL not on the topic. Blacks need only be Black - not some ties to a COUNTRY like the Polish American example. And even in that claim 80% of those were for JEWS.
4) still not a White only scholarship - is there something you aren't getting here? It is very simple.
5) same as 2)

I can give you SOLID examples and you don't have anything to counter them with. How about the Millennium Scholarship white excludes only one group: Whites.

http://www.thenationalpolicyinstitut...-scholarships/

Name me a counter example or concede.

Vote McCain!
Retardism

I lost it at 16:25. This fag is saying that the only reason we want to build a wall along the mexican border is because mexico is full of brown people, but we wont build a wall along the canadian border because canada is full of white people. Nevermind the fact that thousands of mexicans illegally cross into this country every single day

Vote McCain!
Retardism

Quote:
minorities tend to be coddled in academia thereby diminishing the worth of whatever degree they may attain while in university.

I wouldn't say that they tend to be coddled, although I have met minority students that want to be coddled and they expect you to bend the rules just for them. I taught a course during the summer, and at least 80% of my class was and arab male ages 20 to 30. Every arab student expected me to bend the rules just for them because they are too lazy/dumb to do their own work, too lazy to come to class on time, too lazy to turn homework in on time, and too lazy to think hard enough to solve a simple math problem. The question that I was asked the most by arab students was "What do I write down for this question?" Uh....you think about the stuff we talked about during the lecture and then YOU WRITE DOWN A FUCKING ANSWER. They just want to know "What do you want me to write down?" rather than understanding why their answer is/isn't correct. Meanwhile the white, asian, and Indian students did quite well in the course.

One week I collected homework assignments, and every arab student in the class (except for one) submitted the exact same paper, complete with misspellings, bad grammar, and incorrect terminology, and they didn't even bother changing the formatting! As a result, I gave every student that submitted the copied work an F for the assignment (it was only the arab students FYI). After I explain in class why submitting copied work was unacceptable in a university level course and then reminded them that I shouldn't have to explain this stuff in the first place, I receive over 20 emails from the arab students asking if I can give them a break and change their grade for that assignment!

From what I have noticed, alot of the arab/black/mexican students I have had in class don't want to learn anything, they just want to fill out the paperwork and go home. I don't want to make a blanket statement though, I'm just pointing out what I have observed. I have one black student in my current class, and so far I can tell he knows his stuff and I expect him to do well in the class (but we shall see, of course).

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
haha NICE

go fuck yourself, you bring nothing to the conversation in any debate and are simply a yes man, way to address the post i made about minorities given scholarships with a gpa of 2.0

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
haha NICE

go fuck yourself, you bring nothing to the conversation in any debate and are simply a yes man, way to address the post i made about minorities given scholarships with a gpa of 2.0,

thanks for addressing michele obama's ridiculous master's thesis too

non asian minorities are coddled when it comes to college and finding funding for it

DEAL WITH IT

Gibonius

Quote:
Second class legally - the rest is not relevant to that FACT being unacceptable.

That must explain why 99% of politicians are white, and why white incomes are higher than any of the minorities you keep complaining get so many advantages.
Quote:
And the second part of your statement is entirely wrong. One example can illustrate both.

Not prosecuted:
You're so dumb it hurts. White people are the ones making the decision not to prosecute those people. White people. Who are in control. The "persecution" your dumb ass is complaining about is pushed because other white people find your sort of fringe lunacy unacceptable. Like, well, probably everyone else in this thread.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:

Not prosecuted:

not prosecuted by bush because they couldn't find anyone who said they were intimidated by them. hence no actual crime of voter intimidation was committed.

and you guys really need to get over the two scary looking black men who stood outside a polling place and didn't cause any trouble already. this story is the nothing burger that keeps on giving.

why aren't you pissed off about the white people who pretend to be cops and INS agents and hang out in groups around polling places in minority neighborhoods? I guess they are just there to make sure no one causes trouble, right?

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

got a link for dat statement big boy?

because impersonation of a police officer is a crime punishable by years in federal pound me in the ass prison, and i don't think there are any white people THAT STUPID to try pulling something like that in a minority neighborhood

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
1) a proposed scholarship that will likely never see the light of day and will NOT get funding from major corporations like scholarships for non-Whites do.
2) nothing at all to do with the point - they aren't White-only Scholarships
3) dubious claim that is STILL not on the topic. Blacks need only be Black - not some ties to a COUNTRY like the Polish American example. And even in that claim 80% of those were for JEWS.
4) still not a White only scholarship - is there something you aren't getting here? It is very simple.
5) same as 2)

I can give you SOLID examples and you don't have anything to counter them with. How about the Millennium Scholarship white excludes only one group: Whites.

http://www.thenationalpolicyinstitut...-scholarships/

Name me a counter example or concede.

Quote:
go fuck yourself, you bring nothing to the conversation in any debate and are simply a yes man, way to address the post i made about minorities given scholarships with a gpa of 2.0

You know what is sadder than minorities whining about oppression by whites?

White people complaining about oppression by minorities.

As far as bringing something to the conversation... you have to ask yourself is it really a conversation? No it isn't, it's a bunch of whining; attributing your lack of success to other people in a nutshell.

Minority scholarships are of so little importance in the grand economic scheme of things it's pathetic of you to try and inflate it as a real issue.