General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
yeah except when there's grade inflation and the quality of the degree is undermined

OBAMA BIDEN 2012!
__________________
lol
Old 09-29-2011, 07:21 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#76  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Phil Taylor
I'll be back
 
Phil Taylor's Avatar
 
maybe it's because there's a bigger pool of qualified people.

...because of stupid european-wannabes moving from shitholes like croatia, educating themselves, and then wanting a job in the states.

go be the one guy in croatia who's worked out how to sharpen a pencil. then you can stick it up your donkey's asshole to make him power the generator for longer.
__________________
~

nigga, you just made me click "go advanced"...

Last edited by Phil Taylor; 09-29-2011 at 07:31 PM..
Old 09-29-2011, 07:23 PM Phil Taylor is offline  
Reply With Quote
#77  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
yeah except when there's grade inflation and the quality of the degree is undermined

OBAMA BIDEN 2012!

Degrees are generally washed out in importance these days - BAs are like opinions and assholes - everybody has one. Sprinkle a dash of online diplomas and voila, blacks and messicans have nothing to do with it.

As far as "grade inflation" you are implying all the minorities are there because of affirmative action and not because they are smart enough. You and I presumably are (because we are white, right) so what the hell do you care? They are not raising the curve, lowering it if anything, according to your logic.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 09-29-2011, 07:46 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Taylor View Post
maybe it's because there's a bigger pool of qualified people.

...because of stupid european-wannabes moving from shitholes like croatia, educating themselves, and then wanting a job in the states.

go be the one guy in croatia who's worked out how to sharpen a pencil. then you can stick it up your donkey's asshole to make him power the generator for longer.

Coatians come here to play B-ball yo
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 09-29-2011, 07:46 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#79  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
yeah except when there's grade inflation and the quality of the degree is undermined

OBAMA BIDEN 2012!

So the bottom 1% of any particular school's admissions (not graduates, note) contributes significantly to grade inflation and hurts the quality of the degree?

One of the big arguments against affirmative action is actually the fact that students who need AA points to gain admission have a much lower graduation rate. It's awfully hard to overcome a bad primary education.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:11 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#80  

asdsad
pwned
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Coatians come here to play B-ball yo
there's a croatian pizza place near here… really fucking good (well until they got popular and stopped making their own sauce)
__________________
the original aoeoae
Old 09-29-2011, 08:13 PM asdsad is offline  
Reply With Quote
#81  

BoxyBrown
 
BoxyBrown's Avatar
 
__________________
[M] GNU/Linux crew
There will be no peace as long as Zionists and niggers are alive.
DigitalMocking please don't ban me for this post.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:37 PM BoxyBrown is offline  
Reply With Quote
#82  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdsad View Post
there's a croatian pizza place near here… really fucking good (well until they got popular and stopped making their own sauce)

it's their secret Croatian ingredient
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 09-29-2011, 08:39 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#83  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Degrees are generally washed out in importance these days - BAs are like opinions and assholes - everybody has one. Sprinkle a dash of online diplomas and voila, blacks and messicans have nothing to do with it.

As far as "grade inflation" you are implying all the minorities are there because of affirmative action and not because they are smart enough. You and I presumably are (because we are white, right) so what the hell do you care? They are not raising the curve, lowering it if anything, according to your logic.

They get there through Affirmative Action. And they get higher grades because cowardly profs are going to give a jigaboo a bad one.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:36 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#84  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post


That must explain why 99% of politicians are white, and why white incomes are higher than any of the minorities you keep complaining get so many advantages.

You are clearly counting Jews as Whites. Still, it is a far cry from 99% of the politicians. Ever see what a conference of mayors from major cities looks like? I imagine the stench of Afrogrease is even worse. See, Blacks vote for other Blacks almost without exception. Negro Colin "I can't pronounce my own name" Powell supported Obama. This was after endless White Guilt types thinking he was a "Republican."

Quote:
You're so dumb it hurts. White people are the ones making the decision not to prosecute those people.
Last I checked Holder was not White. You are demonstrably wrong in nearly everything you say.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:41 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#85  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
not prosecuted by bush because they couldn't find anyone who said they were intimidated by them. hence no actual crime of voter intimidation was committed.

Incorrect on two counts. Bush was out at that point, dummy. And the decision was purely political according to the Bush HOLDOVERS.

Quote:
why aren't you pissed off about the white people who pretend to be cops and INS agents and hang out in groups around polling places in minority neighborhoods? I guess they are just there to make sure no one causes trouble, right?
Good for them if they do.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:46 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#86  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Incorrect on two counts. Bush was out at that point, dummy. And the decision was purely political according to the Bush HOLDOVERS.

the criminal case against them was dismissed in 2008, before obama was in power.

the civil case against them was dismissed under obama.

Quote:
Good for them if they do.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-29-2011, 10:00 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#87  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Taylor View Post
maybe it's because there's a bigger pool of qualified people.

...because of stupid european-wannabes moving from shitholes like croatia, educating themselves, and then wanting a job in the states.

go be the one guy in croatia who's worked out how to sharpen a pencil. then you can stick it up your donkey's asshole to make him power the generator for longer.

lol

odds are i'm more educated, more well read, and more well traveled than you'll ever be!
__________________
lol
Old 09-29-2011, 10:07 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#88  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
So the bottom 1% of any particular school's admissions (not graduates, note) contributes significantly to grade inflation and hurts the quality of the degree?

One of the big arguments against affirmative action is actually the fact that students who need AA points to gain admission have a much lower graduation rate. It's awfully hard to overcome a bad primary education.

it hurts the quality of education as a whole.

there's a reason why so many companies are seemingly reluctant to hire blacks, and it's certainly not out of malice or some kind of weird racial supremacist conspiracy. same reason why people avoid black doctors like the plague. you just never really know, and you certainly aren't willing to bet your health and well being to find out...

just another social policy by the democrats that does way more to hurt them than to help them

look into how much social programs have contributed to the destruction of the black family...
__________________
lol
Old 09-29-2011, 10:11 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#89  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
You are clearly counting Jews as Whites. Still, it is a far cry from 99% of the politicians. Ever see what a conference of mayors from major cities looks like? I imagine the stench of Afrogrease is even worse. See, Blacks vote for other Blacks almost without exception. Negro Colin "I can't pronounce my own name" Powell supported Obama. This was after endless White Guilt types thinking he was a "Republican."
He went for the Jew setup! Brilliant!

On a national level, whites are vastly over represented. Look at Congress sometime. There's one Asian. One black. One Hispanic. Out of 535 voting members.

Also note that Powell was put in place by Bush...a white guy.

Locally, you're going to get some minorities in areas that are majority-minority. Wow, surprise.

Quote:
Last I checked Holder was not White. You are demonstrably wrong in nearly everything you say.
For fuck's sake, it was a general example you imbecile. You're alleging a general trend of white persecution. The dramatic majority of prosecutors are white males, same with judges.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:21 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#90  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:43 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.