General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post

Voter intimidation: only bad when the other side is doing it.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:22 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#91  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Voter intimidation: only bad when the other side is doing it.

Yeah, stupid illegals voting themselves more welfare should be voting.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:27 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#92  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
On a national level, whites are vastly over represented.

Whites are the most under-represented group in Congress and just about everywhere. BTW, where is the Congressional White Caucus?

Quote:
Look at Congress sometime. There's one Asian. One black. One Hispanic. Out of 535 voting members.
Yeah, there is only one Black - I guess that means there is only one Black in the Congressional Black Caucus. Clearly you are a moron.

Quote:
Locally, you're going to get some minorities in areas that are majority-minority. Wow, surprise.
Really, why is that? Because they support their OWN RACE? Shouldn't Whites do the same?

Quote:
For fuck's sake, it was a general example you imbecile. You're alleging a general trend of white persecution. The dramatic majority of prosecutors are white males, same with judges.
Again, Whites are underrepresented. Jews are the most over-represented.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:31 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#93  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Yeah, stupid illegals voting themselves more welfare should be voting.

things illegals can do:

work
pay taxes
support local economies


things illegals can not do:

vote
collect food stamps
collect welfare
collect SS
collect SSDI
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-29-2011, 09:33 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#94  

asdsad
pwned
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
On a national level, whites are vastly over represented. Look at Congress sometime. There's one Asian. One black. One Hispanic. Out of 535 voting members.
huh? was this from a chain email or something? there's definitely more than one asian (mike honda, judy chu for a couple), and i'm pretty sure more than one black and one hispanic.
__________________
the original aoeoae
Old 09-29-2011, 09:39 PM asdsad is offline  
Reply With Quote
#95  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
things illegals can do:

work
pay taxes
support local economies


things illegals can not do:

vote
collect food stamps
collect welfare
collect SS
collect SSDI

You aren't too bright. Most of them are on welfare and destroying local communities by going to the ER and Schools while NOT paying taxes.

They will collect SS, too, using STOLEN IDs. So you will possibly be affected directly.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,79013,00.html

Here they choose a Chink to deliberately sidestep the issue is mostly with Mexicans.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:39 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#96  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdsad View Post
huh? was this from a chain email or something? there's definitely more than one asian (mike honda, judy chu for a couple), and i'm pretty sure more than one black and one hispanic.

The White haters are used to not being challenged.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:41 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#97  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Whites are the most under-represented group in Congress and just about everywhere. BTW, where is the Congressional White Caucus?
Yeah my mistake, read the list for the Senate instead of Congress as a whole. Was one black Senator in the 111th, none in the 112th.

Total of 41 blacks in Congress, which is 7% compared to 12% of the country as a whole. So, still considerably under represented.

24 Hispanics, or 5.5% compared to 16% for the country as a whole, again under represented.

6 Asians, or 1.1%. 4.8% for the country as a whole. Again, under represented.

If you take out all the Jewish members, you're left with 80% whites, that's compared to 70% of the population. So...whites are over represented.

You ever going to post any numbers, or just going to keep babbling and posting anecdotes?

Quote:
Again, Whites are underrepresented.
Might want to post some real evidence other than stupid anecdotes.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:47 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#98  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdsad View Post
huh? was this from a chain email or something? there's definitely more than one asian (mike honda, judy chu for a couple), and i'm pretty sure more than one black and one hispanic.

I read the numbers for the Senate, which were mislabeled as for "Congress." The correct numbers are in my other post up there. Posted it too fast without thinking about it, was pretty obviously wrong (damn you Wikipedia!).
Old 09-29-2011, 09:49 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#99  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
The White haters are used to not being challenged.

Clearly I'm one of them self-hating white folks! Life in the upper-middle class suburbs is just so hard, it'll make you hate this white dominated country so much you just can't stand your own race anymore.




Well, that, or maybe I just have better shit to do in my life than fight some stupid race war. I've never been held back one iota in my life by my race and I doubt any of you idiots have either.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:53 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#100  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
You aren't too bright. Most of them are on welfare and destroying local communities by going to the ER and Schools while NOT paying taxes.

They will collect SS, too, using STOLEN IDs. So you will possibly be affected directly.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,79013,00.html

Here they choose a Chink to deliberately sidestep the issue is mostly with Mexicans.

:facepalm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Whites are the most under-represented group in Congress and just about everywhere. BTW, where is the Congressional White Caucus?

Are you fucking kidding me? What fucking planet do you live on?
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-29-2011, 09:55 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#101  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Are you fucking kidding me? What fucking planet do you live on?

He's just going to keep repeating it and occasionally posting stupid anecdotal shit like black newscasters. We'll never get any numbers to support his point. Maybe he'll switch over to blacks being over represented in prison, or start ranting about Jews.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:06 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#102  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
If you take out all the Jewish members, you're left with 80% whites,

Don't talk to me about math when you make absurd statements like this. You clearly aren't counting the Jews right. Just as you were way off about Blacks and Mexicans.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:12 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#103  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Don't talk to me about math when you make absurd statements like this. You clearly aren't counting the Jews right. Just as you were way off about Blacks and Mexicans.

List 'em yourself then dumbass. Prove me wrong.

Here's some help:
http://www.njdc.org/site/page/jewish...rs_of_congress


Still fun how this is coming back around to Jews. You can't argue that every single other minority group (...you know, the minorities this whole thread was about) isn't dramatically under represented in Congress , so now THE JEWS OH GOD THE JEWS!!!!!

Last edited by Gibonius; 09-29-2011 at 10:42 PM..
Old 09-29-2011, 10:37 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#104  

Vote McCain!
Retardism
 
Vote McCain!'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
look into how much social programs have contributed to the destruction of the black family...

Social programs aren't responsible for the destruction of the black family, black men are.
Old 09-30-2011, 03:54 PM Vote McCain! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#105  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:32 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.