General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
things illegals can do:

work
pay sales taxes
support local economies
use emergency medical service for free
receive child wellfare (iirc $450/child in CA)
enroll children in public school without paying for it

I added a couple things - but the flip side of the educational coin for example is it might be even worse if the children of illegals stayed home and didn't get to go to school. The ER thing sucks, plain and simple - illegals use it as a doctor's office over things like a bad case of flu especially if their kids have it. Giving birth is also common, after which in some cases they go back to Mexico. This is explensive and takes time and resources away from real emergencies.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 09-30-2011, 04:49 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#106  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
List 'em yourself then dumbass. Prove me wrong.

Here's some help:
http://www.njdc.org/site/page/jewish...rs_of_congress


Still fun how this is coming back around to Jews. You can't argue that every single other minority group (...you know, the minorities this whole thread was about) isn't dramatically under represented in Congress , so now THE JEWS OH GOD THE JEWS!!!!!

If you are concerned about representation - there is ONE group that is the most over-represented by a quantum leap, and that is Jews.

So, 1% of the population is represented at 12 times higher than that in the Senate??????
Old 09-30-2011, 05:16 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#107  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
.....might be even worse if the children of illegals stayed home and didn't get to go to school.....

Why?
Old 09-30-2011, 05:19 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#108  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
If you are concerned about representation - there is ONE group that is the most over-represented by a quantum leap, and that is Jews.

So, 1% of the population is represented at 12 times higher than that in the Senate??????

Ok, so you can't support your original arguments that

A) whites are under represented
B) minorities are over represented
C) whites are less than 80% of Congress

and you're just going to harp on the Jew thing. Gotcha. Guess we're done here.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:34 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#109  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Ok, so you can't support your original arguments that

A) whites are under represented
B) minorities are over represented
C) whites are less than 80% of Congress

and you're just going to harp on the Jew thing. Gotcha. Guess we're done here.

The very post you quoted of mine proves B, doesn't it?
Old 09-30-2011, 07:31 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#110  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
The very post you quoted of mine proves B, doesn't it?

Clearly Jews are representative of "minorities." Despite, you know, the fact that the entire rest of this thread had fuck all to do with Jews.

This has gotten boring.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:15 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#111  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Wait are people still "quoting" that garbage about there being no such thing as race and DNA prooves it? A steaming wedge of shit that was spewed by the uneducated before 1% of the human* gene sequence was sequenced?



*select few examples.

Only morons dont understand more than the sum of the parts and highly conserved code and dominant code.

And only morons dont understand that their is a vast difference between the last out of africa migrationms of "Modern Humans" that interbred with neanderthal and those that interbred with fiorences(really bad spelling) are not merely "a breeding population."

Fucking ignorance in this thread is worse than sams.

Naigers are the the true modern man.

Go look up ligers and tigons you mental midgets
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323

Last edited by TheMorlock; 09-30-2011 at 08:58 PM..
Old 09-30-2011, 08:48 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#112  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
before you read the above themorlock post, click this and start reading:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUm8wtDQgTU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Wait are people still "quoting" that garbage about there being no such thing as race and DNA prooves it? A steaming wedge of shit that was spewed by the uneducated before 1% of the human* gene sequence was sequenced?



*select few examples.

Only morons dont understand more than the sum of the parts and highly conserved code and dominant code.

And only morons dont understand that their is a vast difference between the last out of africa migrationms of "Modern Humans" that interbred with neanderthal and those that interbred with fiorences(really bad spelling) are not merely "a breeding population."

Fucking ignorance in this thread is worse than sams.

Naigers are the the true modern man.

Go look up ligers and tigons you mental midgets
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 10-01-2011, 12:33 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#113  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Why?

Well think about the ramifications of it. No exposure to the culture and ways of the country they now live in, illegally or not, doesn't help them or us.

Some mexicans (like some white and black kids) are unruly and disturb other students, steal shit in the classroom, bring stupid wanna-be gangster street attitude into a place of learning... etc I get that, I went to public school in CA and saw it.

However the actual illegal ones tend to keep quiet. Think pedro from Napoleon Dynamite. They don't want trouble. I'd rather they go to school, learn english and math alongside other kids and do something good after they graduate and not sit at home and turn into the type of kids I described above. In the classroom means not on the steet at least.

The real fix is to work on illegal immigration as a whole i feel. Or here is something nobody ever talks about - instead of spending kajillions on sand niqqers across the globe, why not spend some on Mexico, which is our own back yard? I get that we don't have any money now, but it's something I would have wanted to do back when we did. If mexico is nicer and less corrupt there will be less illegal immigration and we could all vacation there more safely.

Instead we slowed illegal immigration to near 0 by flushing the economy down the toilet, I guess that works
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 10-03-2011, 02:55 AM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#114  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
before you read the above themorlock post, click this and start reading:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUm8wtDQgTU

__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 10-03-2011, 02:55 AM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#115  

Bukkakeboy
 
Bukkakeboy's Avatar
 
I came here for "OMG THE DAMN JEWS SOMEHOW!!!"

I leave satisfied.

Also, HAHAHAHHAHA @ ruho <3
__________________
fuck IRL

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy
Old 10-03-2011, 11:00 PM Bukkakeboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#116  

Vote McCain!
Retardism
 
Vote McCain!'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
before you read the above themorlock post, click this and start reading:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUm8wtDQgTU

died laughing
Old 10-03-2011, 11:03 PM Vote McCain! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#117  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
before you read the above themorlock post, click this and start reading:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUm8wtDQgTU

lol
Old 10-05-2011, 07:46 PM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#118  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:00 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.