General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
inadequacies -heh, that's a big word for someone who comes from a race and country whose entire history is one catastrophic failure

at least you lernd to speel despite your inferior mutt genes
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 10-19-2011, 07:07 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#31  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
this reminds me of my trip to LENINGRAD back in the day


lots of lenin statues and people dressed like hobos queueing for their daily bread

I even remember some cleaning woman (I assume it was her) stealing my fucking sneakers. She probably saw a beacon of light in those western made shoes.Such luxury, definitely something her bloodline hadn't seen for ages. I didn't really even get angry as I felt pity, I hope she made good use of those shoes in that abysmal shithole of a country she was stuck in


__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 10-19-2011, 07:17 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#32  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
ALL HAIL GREAT GRANDFATHER!!!

__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 10-19-2011, 08:26 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#33  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genghis_Khan

Zerjal et al. [2003][54] identified a Y-chromosomal lineage present in about 8% of the men in a large region of Asia (about 0.5% of the world total). The paper suggests that the pattern of variation within the lineage is consistent with a hypothesis that it originated in Mongolia about 1,000 years ago. Because the rate of such a spread would be too rapid to have occurred by genetic drift, the authors propose that the lineage is carried by likely male-line descendants of Genghis Khan, and that it has spread through social selection. In Mongolia alone as many as 200,000 of the country's 2 million people could be Khan descendants.[8] In addition to most of the Mongol nobility up to the 20th century, the Mughal emperor Babur's mother was a descendant. Timur (also known as Tamerlane), the 14th century military leader, claimed descent from Genghis Khan. Genghis Khan was one of the most powerful warlords during his reign, as a result the harem that he kept was of enormous size. It is said that his harem reached anywhere from 2,000-3,000 women.[who?] There are so many descendants of Khan not only because of the size of his harem but also because of the size of his sons' harems.

Sounds pretty fucking alpha to me. One would think Redrum actually worshipped the guy with his 4chanian world view.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descent_from_Genghis_Khan
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 10-19-2011, 12:03 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#34  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
>your ancestors being raped by mongols
>alpha

i don't think so tim.jpg
__________________
lol
Old 10-19-2011, 01:44 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#35  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
ALL HAIL GREAT GRANDFATHER!!!


Fuck yea that guy was the man. My people finally chased them out but if I got any of that DNA in me, that's A-Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genghis_Khan

Zerjal et al. [2003][54] identified a Y-chromosomal lineage present in about 8% of the men in a large region of Asia (about 0.5% of the world total). The paper suggests that the pattern of variation within the lineage is consistent with a hypothesis that it originated in Mongolia about 1,000 years ago. Because the rate of such a spread would be too rapid to have occurred by genetic drift, the authors propose that the lineage is carried by likely male-line descendants of Genghis Khan, and that it has spread through social selection. In Mongolia alone as many as 200,000 of the country's 2 million people could be Khan descendants.[8] In addition to most of the Mongol nobility up to the 20th century, the Mughal emperor Babur's mother was a descendant. Timur (also known as Tamerlane), the 14th century military leader, claimed descent from Genghis Khan. Genghis Khan was one of the most powerful warlords during his reign, as a result the harem that he kept was of enormous size. It is said that his harem reached anywhere from 2,000-3,000 women.[who?] There are so many descendants of Khan not only because of the size of his harem but also because of the size of his sons' harems.

Sounds pretty fucking alpha to me. One would think Redrum actually worshipped the guy with his 4chanian world view.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descent_from_Genghis_Khan

What a fucking bad ass
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 10-19-2011, 02:09 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#36  

Gibonius
 
This is a really terrible thread.
Old 10-19-2011, 03:06 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#37  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
>your ancestors being raped by mongols
>alpha

i don't think so tim.jpg

>your ancestors being cattle for all their existence
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 10-19-2011, 03:13 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#38  

Phil Taylor
I'll be back
 
Phil Taylor's Avatar
 
none of you even belong to the countries and cultures you defend so vehemently.
__________________
~

nigga, you just made me click "go advanced"...
Old 10-19-2011, 03:53 PM Phil Taylor is offline  
Reply With Quote
#39  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
i do

my family tree extends back to the 8th century (exactly when the croats arrived in dalmatia upon invitation of emperor heracles of eastern rome)
__________________
lol
Old 10-19-2011, 06:56 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#40  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
i do

my family tree extends back to the 8th century (exactly when the croats arrived in dalmatia upon invitation of emperor heracles of eastern rome)

__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 10-20-2011, 04:34 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#41  

Jehannum
 
Jehannum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
i do

my family tree extends back to the 8th century (exactly when the croats arrived in dalmatia upon invitation of emperor heracles of eastern rome)

That's a lot of cousin fuckin'.
__________________
Your powers are useless! I'm wearing my tin foil underwear!

1992 300ZX: Not stock, 433 RWHP
1971 240Z: Toyota front brakes, 123 RWHP
1967 Pontiac GTO: not stock.
Old 10-20-2011, 05:28 AM Jehannum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#42  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
actually the main reason for keeping a family tree was to AVOID cousin fucking
__________________
lol
Old 10-20-2011, 06:12 AM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#43  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
actually the main reason for keeping a family tree was to AVOID cousin fucking



SUCKS THAT NONE OF YOUR COUSINS ARE HOT ENOUGH TO FUCK ON! ahahahaahahaha

mine sure are! ahahahahahaa!!!



wait, what?
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 10-20-2011, 06:17 AM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#44  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
>implying croats aren't easily the most beautiful people in the world
__________________
lol
Old 10-20-2011, 06:49 AM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#45  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:49 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.