Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

enjoy getting raped by muslims, btw

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

your opinion on anything except for playing wow is on the same level as kahnza's to me

actually kahnza is probably better at WOW than you are, so in my eyes you're worse than kahnza

pat yourself on back and have another pint, m8

Phil Taylor
I'll be back

i love the way you can so easily put your blinkers on whenever you like.

edit: i will, yeah.

nigga, you just made me click "go advanced"...

Phil Taylor
I'll be back

also, what's wow?

edit: i don't care, fuck you

Phil Taylor
I'll be back

also, for a guy who comes from a shithole C-shaped country that obviously got raped from both sides (even though the countries on each side are SHIT places), you sure do put a lot of importance on national/racial identity. your land is a dreg that those useless states couldn't honestly be bothered to fight for, since they took enough in the first place, and now you hold it up like it's something we should all respect.

croatia is like greece but full of gypsies and degeneration, and without any of the notable historical points of interest.

Last edited by Phil Taylor; 10-20-2011 at 06:29 PM..

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Does a guy that eats beanie weenies from a can really have a place to talk about Gypsies?

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Taylor View Post
also, for a guy who comes from a shithole C-shaped country that obviously got raped from both sides (even though the countries on each side are SHIT places), you sure do put a lot of importance on national/racial identity. your land is a dreg that those useless states couldn't honestly be bothered to fight for, since they took enough in the first place, and now you hold it up like it's something we should all respect.

croatia is like greece but full of gypsies and degeneration, and without any of the notable historical points of interest.

you wish balless brits had the gall to eliminate their ethnic rivals with the efficiency and the ruthlessness of the croats

enjoy being the ugliest and most inbred people of the world, i hope pakis rape all your women, it'd give you some much needed iq points and good looks (and pakis ain't htat bright or good looking either but hey)

the catholic sons of ireland will never forget what you monsters did to them, and neither will all their fellow catholics, esp. croats

english == shitlingish

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

lmfao, a snaggletoothed fucked up english dude talking down on people for their superior genetic modeling. you people can't even take care of your fucking teeth properly, at least these subhuman slavs have taken up the art of proper fucking hygiene

you can always recognize an englishman home and abroad, he's the fat bloated alcoholic who is colored like his flag (shitfucking pasty white and what isn't white is burnt red all over). Due to the centuries of incest in your fucking islands, you people look like trauma victims from an acid processing factory, and that's not even talking about how low IQ your facial appearances are

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

besides why would anyone even use time to talk shit upon redrum, anyway? It's 100% known fact his supposed genetic makeup is inferior, he's a migrated brown indian camelriding fuck that is a boil in the ass of white europeans, coupled with his slav(e)ish love for alcohol and slave morality

it's like talking about the nuances and the composition of the turd you just squeezed out in micky D's

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

typical day in fingolia

they're so depressed and mongolian as a culture even their pop music talks about unemployment and alcoholism

listen to her sing the spirit of asia is quite apparent in her voice

MONGOL PRIDE WORLD WIDE

i'd kill myself if my native tongue were not indo european

russians did them a favor by trying to introduce civilization to this barbaric chip chong nong nong speak
dude this is the second time you're posting this in here and the first time you posted it I told you I know the artist but not the song. Sounds like you're pretty fucking obsessed there broseph

o well, I can't blame you. Enjoy watching youtube videos of genetically superior specimens. I bet you have secret fantasies of women like the one in the video (who's pretty average) mating with you, finally giving your bloodline something worth of carrying. Kind of like some slave owner wives did some extra time in the barn after the cotton was picked

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Wow I leave for a tiny bit and look what happens.

Rum did you forget Harvatia is about as relevant as what my cat threw up earlier? Please go back to lurking and release the idea that anyone cares.

Quote:
your opinion on anything except for playing wow is on the same level as kahnza's to me

You and khanza are on the same tier of forum respectability

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Taylor View Post
your land is a dreg that those useless states couldn't honestly be bothered to fight for, since they took enough in the first place, and now you hold it up like it's something we should all respect.

qft

When you come from a decent country it's easy to name some type of historical relevance. Him, well I haven't heard much so far.

Phil Taylor
I'll be back

Quote:
you wish balless brits had the gall to eliminate their ethnic rivals with the efficiency and the ruthlessness of the croats

enjoy being the ugliest and most inbred people of the world, i hope pakis rape all your women, it'd give you some much needed iq points and good looks (and pakis ain't htat bright or good looking either but hey)

the catholic sons of ireland will never forget what you monsters did to them, and neither will all their fellow catholics, esp. croats

english == shitlingish
i love how i actually laughed out loud for most of that. who are our ethnic rivals? we're a hybrid nation to begin with - anglo-SAXON.

if england falls then it gets what it deserves i guess, but the british will continue to stubbornly abide by their ways...forever.

no amount of foreigners will change that because the mentality goes back 1000 years and it runs in the blood. let them come and try to assert themselves, and fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Does a guy that eats beanie weenies from a can really have a place to talk about Gypsies?
DIS IS MY CULTURE

Last edited by Phil Taylor; 10-21-2011 at 08:41 AM..

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Sorry for my cultural insensitivity, carry on with your *canned beans.

*made by an American company.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post

qft

When you come from a decent country it's easy to name some type of historical relevance. Him, well I haven't heard much so far.

enjoy being a mongol

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll