General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Phil Taylor
I'll be back

I FOR ONE SUPPORT THIS WAR AND AM SAD WE'RE PULLING OUT!!

nigga, you just made me click "go advanced"...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by :ninja: View Post
Iraq told us to GTFO, Obama wanted to stay.

This. Stop saying Obama decided to pull us out. The Iraqis said GTFO. We asked to leave some troops for training and they said that if we did our troops would no longer have immunity and would be subject to iraqi law and we said awww hell naw.

We got kicked the fuck out. The only thing dumber than saying obama made the decision to withdraw is the fucktarded republicans who are complaining that obama made the decision to withdraw too soon.

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
If you had paid to rebuild your cousins house with your life savings, wouldn't it piss you off if he told you to get the fuck out and never come back?

And don't act high and mighty like we were the ones who wrecked that place. I've been there more than once. We built roads and water treatment plants and everything else. Yeah Baghdad was nice place a long time ago, but the country is a lot bigger than Baghdad and that rapists palaces. He murdered half a million of his own people, do you think he cared about whether they had clean drinking water?

Like I said, we got rid of a dictator and his theocracy. This is a huge win for the world.

If the Iraqi government and people feel that they can handle shit on their own, why would we stay? Wasn't that the only reason that the right wanted to stay there? OMG IF WE LEAVE NOW THEN POWER VACUUM AND BAD THINGS AND COLLAPSE AND TERRORISTS AND OMG OMGOMGOMG.

pyramid

Quote:
HAY GUYZ LET'S CUT TAXES AND LOSE 700 BILLION IN REVENUE OVER 10 YEARS THEN START TWO UNFUNDED WARS COSTING A TRILLION BUCKS! OH MAN I'M LIKE THE SMARTEST PRESIDENT EVER!

AND NOW IT'S ALL OBAMA'S FAULT BECAUSE HE IS PRESIDENT NOW. STOP BLAMING THAT OTHER GUY WHO MADE ALL THE BAD DECISIONS.

Caelum

The war in Iraq has been over for a long time. When I was there in 07 there was literally NOTHING going on in what the news called "the last insurgent stronghold in Iraq" where I was

We turned it over to the police and the army (who are fucking retarded btw) and they stood up and took possession and did pretty well. Machine gun battles to go to sleep to, but it was foreign terrorists vs iraqi police/army.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

so he basically followed GWB's time table

cool

Caelum

rr

That piece of shit will probably take credit for that just like he did the new GI bill even though it was written under Bush and was to implemented within the next time frame regardless of who was in office

cc88

Vote McCain!
Retardism

Quote:
Lybia isn't done yet...just because Ghidaffi is gone doesn't mean its all going to be gravy in the end

I meant finished as far as the military action on our part is concerned. But you're right, now the people of Libya have some work to do to get their country working again...

OBAMA IS A PUSSY HE SHOULD HAVE NUKED LIBYA STUPID DUMBOCRATS WITH ODUMBO

WE SHOULD SEND ALL THE DEMORATS AND OBONGO TO KENYA AND THEN BOMB IT. ALSO SEND ALL THE UNEMPLOYED AND GAYS THE BIBLE IS CLEAR!

cc88

Quote:
OBAMA IS A PUSSY HE SHOULD HAVE NUKED LIBYA STUPID DUMBOCRATS WITH ODUMBO

they arent gonna nuke their own resources

pyramid

Quote:
If you had paid to rebuild your cousins house with your life savings, wouldn't it piss you off if he told you to get the fuck out and never come back?

Not if I was the one who blew his house up playing cowboys and shock and awe.

Quote:
And don't act high and mighty like we were the ones who wrecked that place. I've been there more than once. We built roads and water treatment plants and everything else. Yeah Baghdad was nice place a long time ago, but the country is a lot bigger than Baghdad and that rapists palaces. He murdered half a million of his own people, do you think he cared about whether they had clean drinking water?
Iraq had all these things before we blew them up. We specifically went into Iraq because they had infrastructure to blow up. Bush was unhappy blowing rocks into smaller rocks in Afghanistan.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3556191.stm

THE BIBLE SAYS ONCE ALL THE JEWS ARE IN ISRAEL THEN JESUS WILL RETURN WHO CARES ABOUT CLEAN AIR BECAUSE JESUS IS COMING DRILL BABY DRILL

Hmm... I see this is the Pit. I suppose I could stop trolling. Poe's Law is just so much fun

Killer_B

Quote:
THE BIBLE SAYS ONCE ALL THE JEWS ARE IN ISRAEL THEN JESUS WILL RETURN WHO CARES ABOUT CLEAN AIR BECAUSE JESUS IS COMING DRILL BABY DRILL

Hmm... I see this is the Pit. I suppose I could stop trolling. Poe's Law is just so much fun

RyGoody, or mayhap Redrum,

Kindly get out of 's head.

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.