General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoePits View Post
if u blame bush but not obama ur stupid cuz they are all in the same club. doesn't matter who was elected the same shit would have happened.

Joe instead of blurting out populist rebel mantra look at their respective actions.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

JoePits
this shit right here is some HARDCORE SHIT -- its made from PLANT SHIT

its just part of the grand scheme.......

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoePits View Post
its just part of the grand scheme.......

I know and all the signs point to yes.

cc88

when i read joes posts i hear napoleon dynamite in my head.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Joe instead of blurting out populist rebel mantra look at their respective actions.

he believes that anyone who gets elected is just part of the NWO...

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc88 View Post
when i read joes posts i hear napoleon dynamite in my head.

lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
he believes that anyone who gets elected is just part of the NWO...

Better than most teabaggers who believe Obama was part of the NWA

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!

ICE CUBE FOR DEAD PREZ!

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

threads like these are the reason why americans dying overseas sometimes cheers up my gloomy days

love you guys

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!

Quote:
What you are talking about is not done with an army that puts Hitler's Afrika Corps to shame, it's done with COUNTER TERRORISM measures and humanitarian aid. You know, Rainbow Six shit. Basically what Obama has done, and what USED to happen until Bush and his sad cabinet sold us this crock of shit war.

Before we bother continuing I want to know if you actually believe that our troops were there mostly raping, pillaging, destroying, murdering and conquering. If not, can you acknowledge what, if any, constructive things you think they have primarily done?

edplayer
no

Quote:

uh, he is basically right on that point.

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381666]I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it all night, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]

cokezeroholic

Ugh, this will probably lead to something unpleasant in the next 10 years.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangmonkey View Post
Before we bother continuing I want to know if you actually believe that our troops were there mostly raping, pillaging, destroying, murdering and conquering. If not, can you acknowledge what, if any, constructive things you think they have primarily done?

I believe the troops did their job and occupied a country as bdest as they were trained to do.

It was not necessary, and I blame the politicians who forced this onto everyone. instead I believe into targeted counter terrorism such as what happened recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post
uh, he is basically right on that point.

No he isn't. Obama keeps getting cock blocked at every turn not only by bought-out republicans but coorporatist dems too. In the meantime he has done a lot of good, didn't ask americans to sacrifice freedoms, didn't occupy any countries and doesn't sound like a total moron within 15 seconds of a speech.

edplayer
no

No, that is not true. He has not done a lot of good. Which policies of his that he was "cock blocked" would you characterize as good?

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381666]I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it all night, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post
No, that is not true. He has not done a lot of good. Which policies of his that he was "cock blocked" would you characterize as good?

First of all which policies WEREN'T cock blocked that were good?

He raised penalties for hiring illegals, he got Bin laden, he passed that fairness in disclosure act, obamacare (a first step is a first step), pulling out troops and like way more things that are small but add up.

What was he cock blocked on? Everything else. Extending the bush tax cuts was a compromise. Everything he does is a fucking compromise because the republicans are like disobedient school children and he is like a flustered mother making deals to get them to brush their teeth.

edplayer
no

Quote:
First of all which policies WEREN'T cock blocked that were good?

I'm not sure what you mean by that but as for the rest:

Raising penalties. I'm not sure what the angle is here but it seems like its just show. What good does it do to raise penalties when there is minimal/no enforcement?

Bin Laden. Serious? You are congratulating Obama for that?

Fairness in Disclosure, can you please give me more info as to what this is? I don't think my google searches are coming up with what you are talking about.

Obamacare. First step towards an idea that sounds good (to some at least) but neglects what the major problem is. We need a major reform in medicine in this country because of the massive fraud, lies and payola going on. Pharmaceutical interests dominate the FDA and have totally perverted its "control" over the supervision.

Pulling out the troops - Good. Finally. Why? To prevent backlash for when there is an Iranian attack coming up? (yes complete speculation but I said it).

Way more things. Lets talk about that. How many laws have been enacted since he took office? I don't know. All of them effect us one way or another. Try analyzing that. You brought up five things. How about all the regulations. He has a strong influence over almost every government agency by being able to appoint/replace its heads. How has that went? Which agencies do you think were turned around with him in office?

Think of all the things that happen on the Federal level. What of it has he improved? Those are the things you can come up with? Almost three years in office and those are his accomplishments?

Don't get me wrong. The republicans are a group of psychos. Instead of running the country into the ground like the Democrats they would complain was to why we are taking so long to do it.