General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Jack's raging erection

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
never said there weren't any stupid white trailer trash on welfares, and yes, as a whole there are more of them then black. But that's disingenuous to tout that figure because as their percentage to the population, blacks are on the welfares at a higher rate then white.

But you knew that didn't you? You were just being dishonest and leaving that relevant fact out. Or you're ignorant.

Which is it?

And since I'm sure the race card is going to get played by someone about this, it isn't racist to talk about reality. The reality is blacks are on the welfares at a higher rate then whites. A racist like Sam Farber would say it's because of genetics, that they're inferior and need the welfare. I say that it's an issue of culture of entitlement. Mixed in that there are of course legitimate people in need. But I think there is significant fraud and waste in the welfare system that cost the taxpayers money.

It shouldn't be done away with, but it does need to be reformed.

It's already been reformed n! times. Time to scrap it and let people just donate to charity in order to take care of it. Used to be you had to have a leg missing to be on welfare. Now, I don't fucking feel like it is a valid excuse. When it's gone that wrong, kill it. However, I wish you good luck finding a group of politicians with the balls to do anything. Period. End of statement.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

>liberals say welfare will decrease crime among blacks
>crime rate per capita remains the same
>solution? more welfare

>liberal
>logic

Forever Domon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
>solution? more welfare

>liberal
>logic
why couldnt you kill yourself instead of sh33p.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

you have autism

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

cry more bitch nikka

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

>retard
>aspy
>not our fault you hate intimacy

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
>retard
>aspy
>not our fault you hate intimacy

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

kry moar dickless

edplayer
no

Quote:
>solution? more welfare

>liberal
>logic

I consider myself to be liberal. I have no idea how welfare affects crime rates amongst blacks. Maybe you and I have two different ideas what of liberal means.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

kry moar dickless

Are you mad they don't let your kind into Uganda?

Guess Who

Obama is a total moron. He blames Bush for everything. He has almost finished his term. It is time for Obama to take responsibility for what HE did to this country. Now I may be a bit biased because I am right wing though.

[H]ard|On

He's not a total moron at all and will mop up with these idiots that are supposed to be the GOP candidates. If they weren't political left-overs to start with, they're tearing each other a new a-hole as we speak. Obama doesn't even have to do anything.

Killer_B

See, the GOP loves to CREATE awful, fascistic legislation/laws.

They have ZERO balls when it comes to passing them, most of the time...Which is why we have Democrats.

Mr. Bill passed a shitload of bad, BAD laws that Reagan and Bush I certainly wanted to, without much opposition...

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
He's not a total moron at all and will mop up with these idiots that are supposed to be the GOP candidates. If they weren't political left-overs to start with, they're tearing each other a new a-hole as we speak. Obama doesn't even have to do anything.

The laughable thing is that you're right.

The scary thing is that you're right.

So basically Obama wins because he is just slightly less retarded and fucked up then the repubtards selected to go against him.

That's a "Yeah our guy won against their best retard! We should celebr- Oh Wait........" moment in action

JCviggen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
It is time for Obama to take responsibility for what HE did to this country. Now I may be a bit biased because I am right wing though.

Like that time the bastard tanked the economy single handedly.

Rancidpunk666

Just saw this thread and back to the 90k a year.

It seems to me just about the time the government took over student loan programs, any career you choose you're going to make a starting salary of 50-100k a year. That's hog wash. These liberal higher learning institutions have brainwashed these kids into thinking they are entitled into having a good paying job. Right out of school I had a job making about 18k a year. I had an apartment, I had a car, I had a motorcycle, I had bills and debt. I paid every single bill and payment on time. Yeah, not as much as I should but that's because I was an idiot 21 year old who blew money on strip clubs, booze and drugs, but here I am at 26 95% out of the debt I was in, I'm living in a condo not an apartment. I still pay all my bills on time, I still have my bike and car and of course I gave up on the women and drugs, (my wife (in 1 week) wouldn't be too happy about the other women) but we live a good lifestyle, I'm barely making more money than I did 5 years ago, and she makes about 5k a year more than me but combined we're doing alright.

You just got to get over the self-rightousness and swallow your pride. Give up your fucking 90 dollar a month cell phone plan, and your ipad and computer your super fast internet. We're not guarenteed shit in this country EXCEPT the pursuit of happiness. And it's the pursuit, you don't have to go get it you don't even want it, but if you do it's there and you go out and get it.

But even in my poor as shit days racking up stuff on credit cards, yet still making all my payments I never felt entitled to shit. I went to work every day, At least 3 days a week I would work 7 am until 11 pm just so I could have more money. My boss thought I was nuts, but he didn't care because being on commison/flatrate the more I worked the more money I made him. And before I had that job I worked at McDonalds, I worked 3am until 11:30am. Why? because you made 12 dollars an hour compared to 8 an hour by going in at 3am to unload the truck every morning. And what did I do from 7pm until 12am? I cleaned a building for my cousins' cleaning company? Why? To make fucking ends meet.

These pricks known as OWS need to get a job, be a janitor, flip burgers, be a courier. Just swallow your fucking cum and get over yourself.

I dated a girl who's dad worked construction and he was laid off every year from december until march?
I asked him well why don't you instead of laying around the house irritating your wife and daughters get a job for those few months?

his response always was, i get bigger unemployment checks than if I would go flip burgers.. And this was back in 2004/2005. What a prick that guy was. But Oh well.

If I was single, could go out apply for 15 jobs today and have interviews for 15 of them and get offered all 15 if I wanted, why? because I'm willing to work at a gas station from 11pm until 7am or mcdoanlds from 3am until 11am so I could have more money. But I have some what paid my due's in the workforce and with my income and my future wifes income I don't have to work 2 jobs anymore, nor would I want to because she's my best friend and we like spending time together.

It's really very simple. There are plenty of Jobs out there. It's all a matter of not being a lazy piece of shit who rather has the "government" take care of them.

"A Government powerful to give you everything, is powerful enough to take it all away."
.......v
Grandpa Motors (GM) pussrods and leafsprings