General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Whats that? Clinton inherited a thriving economy that he managed to kill off in 8 years and handed that and hand off the most significant terrorist attack that was in motion for 5 years ( because he killed the intelligence service ability to use "bad guys" to infiltrate and provide info on enemy plans)to Bush, so of course everything is Bush's fault(because he is republican) and of course anything that happened during Obama's not yet finished term is of course Bush's fault because you of course cant blame any democrat for anything no matter what direction the time arrow flows.

So to recap. Clinton is not responsible for his actions because Bush was going to get elected and Obama is not responsible for any of his actions because Bush was responsible for Clintons actions.

I can see things from the dem point of view now that I stuck my head that far up my ass.
How did clinton kill the economy? Somehow under his communist socialist marxist tax rates crushing the poor widdle job creators we managed to create 24 million new jobs and experienced one of the largest and widest spread economic booms in our nations history while simultaneously balancing the national budget instead of accomplishing economic success through massive deficit spending as we had under Reagan and Bush I.

If clinton had spent 8 years letting private industry run amok, starting unnecessary wars, draining the national coffers, running up the national debt to twice what it was when he started and left the country in a fucking shambles, I'm sure we would have heard bush rightly moaning about it. As it was, he left the country running pretty great and we got to hear about how his staff supposedly desecrated the white house with evil pranks like removing the W from the outdated keyboards.

Then the real desecration began.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street

Last edited by pyramid; 01-21-2012 at 06:20 PM..
Old 01-21-2012, 06:13 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#211  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
As an independent I am not wallowing in republican fantasies, sofa kings like you just think I am because I wont wallow in democrat ones.


It is such a fact that the rocketing economy Clinton inherited had gone bust by the end of his term do to government actions that the DAY after Bush got elected a dem congressman started blaming the failing economy on him as president elect.

Yeah, that was called the dot com bust. Clinton and government regs didn't cause that and compared to what we are going through today it was minor.


Quote:
It is Fact that the 9/11 was on the ground in the US 4 years before Bush got elected.
Maybe that's why richard clarke told them the system was blinking red and they should really do something, like hold AT LEAST ONE FUCKING MEETING on the matter...

Oh wait, that's right, we were far too concerned about the presidents penis...
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 01-21-2012, 06:19 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#212  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
How did clinton kill the economy? Somehow under his communist socialist marxist tax rates crushing the poor widdle job creators we managed to create 24 million new jobs and experienced one of the largest and widest spread economic booms in our nations history while simultaneously balancing the national budget instead of accomplishing economic success through massive deficit spending as we had under Reagan and Bush I.

If clinton had spent 8 years letting private industry run amok, starting unnecessary wars, draining the national coffers, running up the national debt to twice what it was when he started and left the country in a fucking shambles, I'm sure we would have heard bush rightly moaning about it. As it was, he left the country running pretty great and we got to hear about how his staff supposedly desecrated the white house with evil pranks like removing the W from the outdated keyboards.

Then the real desecration began.

clinton inherited the dot com boom and its associated tech boom. he did not create it,. by the time he was done everything was in decline. I am sure you could look that up easily if you wanted to. And as I stated, one congressman stated on mainstream media that it was Bushs fault the boom crashed.

Now come up with some more .
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 01-21-2012, 06:30 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#213  

JCviggen
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
And as I stated, one congressman stated on mainstream media that it was Bushs fault the boom crashed.

Dear me, at least one?

It appears to me politicians spew complete and utter nonsense day in and day out. Just look at the republican primaries. If we had to start counting unfair accusations towards the president we could make that a fulltime job. (for no other reason than that he's the guy they'll have to beat obviously and would be the same whether it's dems or reps)
__________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
Old 01-22-2012, 12:27 AM JCviggen is offline  
Reply With Quote
#214  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCviggen View Post
Dear me, at least one?

It appears to me politicians spew complete and utter nonsense day in and day out. Just look at the republican primaries. If we had to start counting unfair accusations towards the president we could make that a fulltime job. (for no other reason than that he's the guy they'll have to beat obviously and would be the same whether it's dems or reps)

not that bright are you?
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 01-22-2012, 12:28 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#215  

JCviggen
 
Well I certainly pride myself on not being your definition of "bright".
__________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
Old 01-22-2012, 12:51 AM JCviggen is offline  
Reply With Quote
#216  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCviggen View Post
Well I certainly pride myself on not being your definition of "bright".

Yeah, I realize that you "aint wit dat shit and am keepin it freelz"
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 01-22-2012, 01:05 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#217  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post

The lesser of two evils is not a concept I am against. You very rarely have a perfect situation on your hands in life. Personally if old man Paul wasn't psycho about turning USA inside out he'd have my support. He's one of the few that clearly sees our foreign military involvement is a huge, pointless drain on our society. Then after making so much sense in one area he hauls off and starts talking about tripling the sales tax and other nonsense.

The lesser of two evils is bad because it means that we can't actually elect the people who best represent our interests. Obama is uncertainly going to be a better president than whoever the Republicans put forward, but that doesn't mean he's gonna be a good president. It's not even that this is the best we can do - there are better electoral systems but we won't adopt them
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 01-22-2012, 01:29 AM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#218  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCviggen View Post
Well I certainly pride myself on not being your definition of "bright".

__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 01-22-2012, 02:36 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#219  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
clinton inherited the dot com boom and its associated tech boom. he did not create it,. by the time he was done everything was in decline. I am sure you could look that up easily if you wanted to. And as I stated, one congressman stated on mainstream media that it was Bushs fault the boom crashed.

Now come up with some more .

Either we did well under him or we didn't You can't have it both ways for the sake of your argument.

One thing he didn't do is get us stuck in a decade-long quagmire of war spending, or curtail our liberties. You can't be serious with this grapevine of horseshit that links our current situation to clinton

Newsflash - even if clinton did sleep through Al Quaida warnings, we didn't have to start all this dumbass nonsense in response to 9/11. We could have used - oh let's see - counter terrorism measures. You know, Rainbow Six shit. Or what Obama did basically
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 01-22-2012, 05:36 AM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#220  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
His definition of "bright" is a steadfast adherence to being a stick in the mud of any discussion. Aka ODD
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 01-22-2012, 05:38 AM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#221  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
The lesser of two evils is bad because it means that we can't actually elect the people who best represent our interests. Obama is uncertainly going to be a better president than whoever the Republicans put forward, but that doesn't mean he's gonna be a good president. It's not even that this is the best we can do - there are better electoral systems but we won't adopt them

For a better electoral system to matter we would need better electoral candidates. We have to work with what we got as step number one.

Then we can raise hell about changing the way funding works, for example, or the lobby process. I support government funded campaigning efforts. Organized TV debates and things of that nature where each candidate's money is basically irrelevant.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 01-22-2012, 05:51 AM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#222  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
His definition of "bright" is a steadfast adherence to being a stick in the mud of any discussion. Aka ODD

my definition of bright is the ability to take in information and not reformat into GIGO to protect my fragile worldview. Your definition of bright is Naw ahw.

Even the people you think is on "your side" think you are shit for brains.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 01-22-2012, 08:21 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#223  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Either we did well under him or we didn't You can't have it both ways for the sake of your argument.

One thing he didn't do is get us stuck in a decade-long quagmire of war spending, or curtail our liberties. You can't be serious with this grapevine of horseshit that links our current situation to clinton

Newsflash - even if clinton did sleep through Al Quaida warnings, we didn't have to start all this dumbass nonsense in response to 9/11. We could have used - oh let's see - counter terrorism measures. You know, Rainbow Six shit. Or what Obama did basically

Are you fucking brain dead? (thats a rhetorical question)You cant use what Obama did before the tech that was developed to do what Obama did(what the military did when Obama said Hep me Hep me) and then he had to stop doing it because his policy had us at odds with the only people helping us.

Now you know why I dont respond to many of your posts.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 01-22-2012, 08:25 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#224  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
The lesser of two evils is bad because it means that we can't actually elect the people who best represent our interests. Obama is uncertainly going to be a better president than whoever the Republicans put forward, but that doesn't mean he's gonna be a good president. It's not even that this is the best we can do - there are better electoral systems but we won't adopt them

See thats ideology talking. Obama is far worse than clinton and much far worse than bush. edit(but not as bad as carter)

But we will end up with the worst of the republicans. Which is better than ANY candidate the dems have put up since Kennedy.

Huntsman may not have been too bad but the main stream press sidelined him.

The Grinch is power mad and would sell his soul and Underwear Boy wants a cult nation.


But under either one of them the USA will become an economic powerhouse again.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323

Last edited by TheMorlock; 01-22-2012 at 08:56 PM..
Old 01-22-2012, 08:31 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#225  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:17 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.