Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
I'm thinking of clerking for the Supreme Court

yea/nay

just apply you'll get it no prob

obv

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

and honestly all this about majors not being able to find jobs is fucking too.

my sis has a degree in communication studies. alarm bells started ringing in my head when she told my parents she was going to do this.

she recnetly got an internship. she was offered a full time job when she graduates with a decent salary for an entry level position just two weeks ago

get your shit together you idiots. swallow your pride, network, network network.

nepotism is a huge reason why some people are very rich. but a great deal also fought tooth and nail for every penny they made.

vendetta's wife is a good exmaple.

Sup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
lol @ how delusional this fat old guy is about his own material circumstances.

who wouldn't want a million dollar line of credit at tiffany's????

5ive

I have connections

One uncle knows the Pres and the other uncle was the Secretary of Energy's roommate
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

Why_Ask_Why
why_ask_why
I make Gen[M]ay notable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
and honestly all this about majors not being able to find jobs is fucking too.

my sis has a degree in communication studies. alarm bells started ringing in my head when she told my parents she was going to do this.

she recnetly got an internship. she was offered a full time job when she graduates with a decent salary for an entry level position just two weeks ago

get your shit together you idiots. swallow your pride, network, network network.

nepotism is a huge reason why some people are very rich. but a great deal also fought tooth and nail for every penny they made.

vendetta's wife is a good exmaple.

her family is loaded from what I gather

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

Quote:

i will give you that... i am pretty lazy

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
MCDONALDS IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY GUYS

jk

kind misleading. i think most of those position were mid level corporate positions.

the cook behind the counter or the nigga bitch who rings you up have such a massive amount of rollover even an ex con is literally guaranteed a job there

Sup

guys it's been fun but i gotta go to bed so i can get up in the morn to go to work ta ta

Patriotic Eagle

Every minimum wage or near minimum wage job I've had is soul crushing garbage that mostly involved moving around shit even poorer people made and it's not surprising most people don't want to work in nightmarish consumerist hellholes that compose the job options for many of the lower class. Most of the alternatives are getting "lucky" doing back breaking physical labour that will leave you half crippled by your late thirties/mid fourties.

Why_Ask_Why
why_ask_why
I make Gen[M]ay notable

Quote:
kind misleading. i think most of those position were mid level corporate positions.

the cook behind the counter or the nigga bitch who rings you up have such a massive amount of rollover even an ex con is literally guaranteed a job there

yes, because companies are flush with mid-level management these days. totally.

Sup

Quote:
Every minimum wage or near minimum wage job is soul crushing garbage that mostly involved moving around shit even poorer people made and it's not surprising most people don't want to work in nightmarish consumerist hellholes that compose the job options for many of the lower class. Most of the alternatives are getting "lucky" doing back breaking physical labour that will leave you half crippled by your late thirties/mid fourties.

BOOT STRAPS

etc

5ive

Quote:

Assuming the job is available - that's the real problem. Oh, and good luck competing with everyone else applying for the shit job. Took my old roommate months just to find a job at Chik-Fil-A, and he applied literally everywhere there was an opening
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Every minimum wage or near minimum wage job I've had is soul crushing garbage that mostly involved moving around shit even poorer people made and it's not surprising most people don't want to work in nightmarish consumerist hellholes that compose the job options for many of the lower class. Most of the alternatives are getting "lucky" doing back breaking physical labour that will leave you half crippled by your late thirties/mid fourties.

even the top tier jobs has moments of monotony and repetitive tasks.

this whole mindset that everybody is entitled to a job that's supposed to be easy, interesting, and extremely high paying is fucking ridiculous and is indicative of not only a degenerate mindset but general cultural laziness as well.

i've worked plenty of shit jobs, including construction in the cold and farmwork in sorching hot weather. beside the wage they were honestly some of the best jobs i could ever ask for. man didn't evolve to sit behind and LCD monitor 9 hours a day, and arguably sitting for such long peirods is far more taxing on the spine and the adjacent muscles and the general musculoskeletal structure than working a physical job ever will be. most blue collar guys in the their late 40s have the stamina, health, and strength of 19 year old college boys. most white collar guys in their 40s i know have all kinds of back problems and they probably suffer from depression to boot.

physical labor does wonders to stimulate endorphin production.

and not only that, but what ever happened to actually taking pride in your work, even it pays $5/hour and involves scrubbing toilets?

Sup

Quote:
even the top tier jobs has moments of monotony and repetitive tasks.

this whole mindset that everybody is entitled to a job that's supposed to be easy, interesting, and extremely high paying is fucking ridiculous and is indicative of not only a degenerate mindset but general cultural laziness as well.

i've worked plenty of shit jobs, including construction in the cold and farmwork in sorching hot weather. beside the wage they were honestly some of the best jobs i could ever ask for. man didn't evolve to sit behind and LCD monitor 9 hours a day, and arguably sitting for such long peirods is far more taxing on the spine and the adjacent muscles and the general musculoskeletal structure than working a physical job ever will be. most blue collar guys in the their late 40s have the stamina, health, and strength of 19 year old college boys. most white collar guys in their 40s i know have all kinds of back problems and they probably suffer from depression to boot.

physical labor does wonders to stimulate endorphin production.

and not only that, but what ever happened to actually taking pride in your work, even it pays $5/hour and involves scrubbing toilets?

dawg

srsly

you're delusional