General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
captainjerk
I posted a picture of my small penis on pornmay. thread id=1755
 
captainjerk's Avatar
 
like last year they started doing that full body x-ray that apparently can scan an entire body and its being used on 90 yr old ladies and 4yr old kids

if we had everything under control with national security then they wouldn't be putting that in so late
__________________
boooooya 75 redmage 75 blackmage 75 beastmaster 75 corsair 75 Paladin

b0b3- ex romance

blg dinger- eternal bro-mance

f911df1dd5cb0e9e21d107305508e95e [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:35 PM captainjerk is offline  
Reply With Quote
#46  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
So this is a good illustration for those who claim dems and reps are largely the same - because a lot of them are.

These turncoat dems are the fuckers that should be fingered publicly as traitors imho.



The solution to Bush's abomination of human rights is to extend it to American soil, naturally


says the guy who constantly shills for obama and the democrats as if they weren't corporate puppets for GOLDMAN SACHS like a braindead drone
__________________
lol
Old 12-02-2011, 05:53 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#47  

cc88
 
cc88's Avatar
 
cj for prez

and b7
Old 12-02-2011, 06:27 PM cc88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#48  

Killer_B
 
Killer_B's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjerk View Post
like last year they started doing that full body x-ray that apparently can scan an entire body and its being used on 90 yr old ladies and 4yr old kids

if we had everything under control with national security then they wouldn't be putting that in so late

One little tidbit about that-

Evidently the scanners have allegedly had problems displaying areas under fat rolls, in the past at least.

If such was the case, everybody better just line up to go to the ovens.
__________________
Gen[M]ay. Who needs members? We have mods.

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:50 PM Killer_B is offline  
Reply With Quote
#49  

Why_Ask_Why
why_ask_why
I make Gen[M]ay notable
 
Why_Ask_Why's Avatar
 
__________________
Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:38 AM Why_Ask_Why is offline  
Reply With Quote
#50  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by why_ask_why View Post

that it even got so far that the president COULD veto it is fucking asinine.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 12-03-2011, 11:08 AM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#51  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
the scary part is that congress has the power to overrule his veto.

Theyre out of control, and checks and balances have failed, as unless the supreme court slaps them, they have noone to stop them.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:16 AM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#52  

Killer_B
 
Killer_B's Avatar
 
We interrupt this program with a special bulletin:
America is now under marshal law.
All constitutional rights, have been suspended.

Stay in your homes.
Do not attempt to contact loved ones, insurance agents, or attorneys.

Shut up.

Do not attempt to think or depression may occur.

Stay in your homes.

Curfew is at 7 PM sharp, after work.
Anyone caught outside of gates of their subdivision sector after curfew, will be shot.

Remain calm, do not panic.

Your neighborhood watch officer will be by to collect urine samples in
the morning.
Anyone caught interfering with the collection of urine samples, will be
shot.


Stay in your homes. Remain calm.

The number one enemy of progress is questions.
National security is more important than individual will.

All sports broadcasts will proceed as normal.

No more than two people may gather anywhere without permission.
Use only the drugs prescribed by your boss or supervisor.

Shut up. Be happy.

Obey all orders without question.

The comfort you demanded, is now mandatory.

Be happy.


At last everything is done for you.
__________________
Gen[M]ay. Who needs members? We have mods.

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:04 PM Killer_B is offline  
Reply With Quote
#53  

captainjerk
I posted a picture of my small penis on pornmay. thread id=1755
 
captainjerk's Avatar
 
the only reason Obama wants to get rid of this is because he doesn't want to be locked away too
__________________
boooooya 75 redmage 75 blackmage 75 beastmaster 75 corsair 75 Paladin

b0b3- ex romance

blg dinger- eternal bro-mance

f911df1dd5cb0e9e21d107305508e95e [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:06 PM captainjerk is offline  
Reply With Quote
#54  

IcW@teR
Ice Cool
 
IcW@teR's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by why_ask_why View Post

wonder what sort of man hours and costs get fucked away making this nonsense get this far.
__________________
The secret to success, whether it's women or money, is knowing when to quit. I oughta know: I'm divorced and broke.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:07 PM IcW@teR is offline  
Reply With Quote
#55  

Killer_B
 
Killer_B's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcW@teR View Post
wonder what sort of man hours and costs get fucked away making this nonsense get this far.

Congress doesn't give two fucks, we're paying their salaries.

They're so gung ho for this variety of fascism, since they're above everyone else in this country, above suspicion, and ABOVE REPROACH-Which instantly means, since this bill's legislation (what we are allowed to know about, anyway) doesn't apply to them, they have zero problems getting on board with it. So a few several thousand of their constituents get jailed, possibly for the rest of their lives; Officials are keeping themselves safe.

Thank every one of the 61 that voted for this; Our founding fathers are rolling over in their graves.

Also, the terrorists (if they haven't already done so countless times before) HAVE WON.
__________________
Gen[M]ay. Who needs members? We have mods.

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:36 PM Killer_B is offline  
Reply With Quote
#56  

cc88
 
cc88's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_B View Post
We interrupt this program with a special bulletin:
America is now under marshal law.
All constitutional rights, have been suspended.

Stay in your homes.
Do not attempt to contact loved ones, insurance agents, or attorneys.

Shut up.

Do not attempt to think or depression may occur.

Stay in your homes.

Curfew is at 7 PM sharp, after work.
Anyone caught outside of gates of their subdivision sector after curfew, will be shot.

Remain calm, do not panic.

Your neighborhood watch officer will be by to collect urine samples in
the morning.
Anyone caught interfering with the collection of urine samples, will be
shot.


Stay in your homes. Remain calm.

The number one enemy of progress is questions.
National security is more important than individual will.

All sports broadcasts will proceed as normal.

No more than two people may gather anywhere without permission.
Use only the drugs prescribed by your boss or supervisor.

Shut up. Be happy.

Obey all orders without question.

The comfort you demanded, is now mandatory.

Be happy.


At last everything is done for you.

its already like this, without the urine and shot = tazed
Old 12-03-2011, 12:38 PM cc88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#57  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by why_ask_why View Post

from the wording in that article it seems that he's vetoing it not because it violates the constitution but because it doesn't violate the constitution enough
__________________
lol
Old 12-03-2011, 01:03 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#58  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
He's vetoing it because he believes the President should be able to decide what to do with American citizens. The bill constrains him
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 12-03-2011, 01:04 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#59  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
you're prolly gotta vote for him again in 2012 again despite this, aren't you?

__________________
lol
Old 12-03-2011, 01:05 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#60  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:42 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.