Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

The roots of Obama's Rage

Just saw this advertised on a banner, on the front page

http://magazine.townhall.com/dsouza

Quote:
In The Roots of Obama’s Rage you’ll learn: Why Obama’s economic policies are actually designed to make America poorer compared to the rest of the world Why Obama will welcome a nuclear Iran Why Obama sees America as a rogue nation—worse than North Korea The real reason Obama banished a bust of Winston Churchill from the White House and ordered NASA to praise the scientific contributions of Muslims Why Obama would like to make America’s superpower status a thing of the past

Has anyone read it? Can you please tell me what the roots of his rage are? I'm dying to know

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

cc88

each retard puppet has to be worse than his predecessor
hes trying, but having a tough time -thats the root of his rage

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!

black rage.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Phil Taylor
I'll be back

obama is a great IRL troll

nigga, you just made me click "go advanced"...

Phil Taylor
I'll be back

the roots of his rage originate from a traditional Kenyan tribal dance called the Ur-roo-andah that is said to give the bearer superhuman strength and a 12 inch penis.

nigga, you just made me click "go advanced"...

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

OBAMA FTW/L

SamFarber

I don't know what is worse - Obama or the neocon shills.

Gibonius

That D'Souza guy is just awful.

pyramid

enjoy paying higher taxes next year because the republicans adjourned the house, walked out, and turned off the cameras when the democrats tried to bring the payroll tax holiday extension to a vote.

BORKED

I'm sure the economy will do just fine without that extra 200 billion or so from the tax payroll holiday and the loss of several million people's unemployment benefits and the increase in price for prescription drugs for people on medicare. It's not like we have a consumer economy that runs on people having money to spend...

But I'm sure they will find a way to spin that all into obama's fault. He is an angry kenyan communist who is perpetually on vacation even as he destroys the very foundation of our nation, don't ya know.

Suckers.

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

Lol god i hate politics.... was switching through the AM channels the other day while both local sports feeds were in commercial breaks and listened to Sean Hannity for a bit - the fucking host taking over for him for the week was bitching because Obama was on vacation in Hawaii and his hotel bill for the week (or 2) was around $72k and I thought to myself, "Yeah? So-the-fuck-what?" First off, show me ANY leader of ANY nation that doesn't spend MILLIONS on extravagance for themselves and their families and, secondly, like packing him and his wife into a Motel 6 for the week would change anything.

And don't feed me some shit like, "..but it would send a message..."

pyramid

every time he goes anywhere they bitch about the price of it. it all started like the day after the inauguration when they started bitching about how many people work for the first lady. they made it sound like michelle obama had an army of slaves that no one had ever had before at a cost that no one had ever spent before.

laura bush had exactly as many people working for her and the total difference in cost for the entire staff was like $15k because three positions got modest raises.

He's the fucking president, he goes on vacay with an army of people because he's the fucking president and he's never really on vacation and he has a complete security detail that goes anywhere he does BECAUSE HES THE FUCKING PRESIDENT.

it's even better when they start complaining about what michelle obama eats at like a state dinner or something because that black bitch dared to tell kids they should eat some vegetables. shit is seriously retarded, yo.

zumpiez5
Lasko
<3 yuor sekrat admirer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
enjoy paying higher taxes next year because the republicans adjourned the house, walked out, and turned off the cameras when the democrats tried to bring the payroll tax holiday extension to a vote.

BORKED

I'm sure the economy will do just fine without that extra 200 billion or so from the tax payroll holiday and the loss of several million people's unemployment benefits and the increase in price for prescription drugs for people on medicare. It's not like we have a consumer economy that runs on people having money to spend...

But I'm sure they will find a way to spin that all into obama's fault. He is an angry kenyan communist who is perpetually on vacation even as he destroys the very foundation of our nation, don't ya know.

Suckers.

If people's "spending money" is based on the gov taking it from me and giving it to someone else, then it is unsustainable. Same reason africa is still a war torn shithole, because we keep giving them aid, which means instead of them thinking that they need to get their own shit together because no one else will, they sit back and wait for the free things.

When people are allowed to rely on the gov for sustaining them, they don't have the incentive to get away from that.

Sorry boys and girls but some people fail at life. They made bad decisions and now they have to pay for them. But instead, tax payers have to pay for them, and they bitch and moan that they cant get a job.

pyramid

enjoy your increased taxes and decreased sales/business next year.

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasko View Post
If people's "spending money" is based on the gov taking it from me and giving it to someone else, then it is unsustainable. Same reason africa is still a war torn shithole, because we keep giving them aid, which means instead of them thinking that they need to get their own shit together because no one else will, they sit back and wait for the free things.

yeah, the problem with africa is the pittance we give them in financial aid.

it's not the constant war, genocide, famine, drought, disease, lack of education, lack of work, etc etc etc., it's the tiny amount of food and money we give them that's the problem.

do you hear yourself?

Quote:
When people are allowed to rely on the gov for sustaining them, they don't have the incentive to get away from that.
yeah, because everyone strives to live on government assistance in section 8 housing because it's so wonderful.

Quote:
Sorry boys and girls but some people fail at life. They made bad decisions and now they have to pay for them. But instead, tax payers have to pay for them, and they bitch and moan that they cant get a job.
So everyone who is unemployed because their jobs got outsourced overseas or downsized even though their mega corp was raking in billions of dollars but they thought it would look better to make even more money is just a failure at life eh?

bad things only happen to bad people in your little world? how cute.