General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post

The point is...if you can't blame the locals for fighting back against against the occupiers, then how can you blame American soldiers for doing things that seem barbaric when they are surrounded on all fronts by people who want to kill them? Bottom line is that it's silly for people who have never been on either side to pass judgement on something we don't really know about.

"How can you blame the occupying force for killing people when it's obvious the people they're helping oppress want them out?"
-you, posting pretty stupid things

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribly View Post
Some of you need to realize that the operator of the tank is under orders to not stop for traffic in just about every scenario. A stopped tank is a prime target - you're not even allowed to stop a Humvee in most cases. So yeah, that pretty much means you'd have to run some shit over.

yeah we wouldn't want some american shitfuck breaking protocol or getting an uneasy feeling while he's being a shitstain on the carpet of humanity and getting paid for it

dead american soldiers make me giggle in delight, I admit it
fuck them all, the more dead, the fucking merrier

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
What exactly is the point of this thread, considering we pretty much pulled out of Iraq?

That's not true, and Obama being the fucking traitor he is, ate his words on this and many other things, and is not only eating his word but also campaigning in north africa

he's more of a rich white guy than most of his voters

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
That's not true, and Obama being the fucking traitor he is, ate his words on this and many other things,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Except that we haven't - not by a long shot.

Did you guys miss the fact that the last of our troops were pulled out of Iraq this December?

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/dec...onvoy-20111219

Gibonius

We do have a shit ton of "advisors" and militarized embassy staff over there now. But probably very few tanks.

IcW@teR
Ice Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Did you guys miss the fact that the last of our troops were pulled out of Iraq this December?

missing facts is what pitgoers do best

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

you're just jealous cause you want to drive like this but the highway patrol would make you thier little bitch.

And typical of the libtard hyperbole agiprop, the title is hi-larry-us: "US Vehicle Runs Over everything in Iraq!"

so giving bumper taps to clueless fucktards is "Runs Over Everything!"

gribly

Quote:
yeah we wouldn't want some american shitfuck breaking protocol or getting an uneasy feeling while he's being a shitstain on the carpet of humanity and getting paid for it

dead american soldiers make me giggle in delight, I admit it
fuck them all, the more dead, the fucking merrier

You're ignorant. Many of us are good people, wanting to do our part to help people. It's not the soldier's fault for following orders. Many of them wanted to be home so much more than the locals wanted them out. It's really fucking easy to generalize false accusations about a group of people who have no ability to choose what they are doing and where, though. Same as how when you are under fire and something is going down, you have only a split second to think and then the media has all the time in the world to tear apart your split-second decision. I understand where you are coming from, and it's really fucking clear you haven't a clue as to what is going on in the world or even a hint of what goes on in a soldier's life. It's okay, you're not alone, tons of people think like you do. Also - since when did soldiers actually make money? Lowest paid motherfuckers around, with some of the hardest jobs imaginable.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
You're ignorant. Many of us are good people, wanting to do our part to help people. It's not the soldier's fault for following orders. Many of them wanted to be home so much more than the locals wanted them out. It's really fucking easy to generalize false accusations about a group of people who have no ability to choose what they are doing and where, though. Same as how when you are under fire and something is going down, you have only a split second to think and then the media has all the time in the world to tear apart your split-second decision. I understand where you are coming from, and it's really fucking clear you haven't a clue as to what is going on in the world or even a hint of what goes on in a soldier's life. It's okay, you're not alone, tons of people think like you do. Also - since when did soldiers actually make money? Lowest paid motherfuckers around, with some of the hardest jobs imaginable.

DONT try to confuse DumbHo#2 with rational discourse.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post

the american embassy in baghdad is larger than the vatican. americans are adopting the british protocol of imperialism...control the government, support locals to do all of the policing, while siphoning resources and throwing their weight around in the locality.

IcW@teR
Ice Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
the american embassy in baghdad is larger than the vatican. americans are adopting the british protocol of imperialism...control the government, support locals to do all of the policing, while siphoning resources and throwing their weight around in the locality.

similar though smaller land mass is hardly anything near larger than vatican city

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:

You're signing up for personal gain, to fight unjust wars. Be it money, education or the excitement of war first hand, I don't really fucking care one bit how much of a top notch kickass guy you think you are.

Oh, and by the way I have the ability to choose what I do and where. So do you, you chose to do what you're doing and you can wipe your fucking crocodile tears

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
DONT try to confuse DumbHo#2 with rational discourse.

shame you didn't get shot on duty, greasemonkey

gribly

Quote:
You're signing up for personal gain, to fight unjust wars. Be it money, education or the excitement of war first hand, I don't really fucking care one bit how much of a top notch kickass guy you think you are.

Oh, and by the way I have the ability to choose what I do and where. So do you, you chose to do what you're doing and you can wipe your fucking crocodile tears

I didn't get shit out of the Army. I'm disabled for life, and get a very small compensation for this. It wasn't for personal gain or education, I went from college straight into the scouts. Yes, part of it for me, part of it was because I felt that since I am excellent with firearms and was a good athlete, I'd be of good use. I don't think like your normal human being, I look out for others. I'm that guy that picks up the hitch hiker in the dark, I'm that guy that will do something for someone else before I will do that same thing for myself. It's plagued me my entire life. I do know that I am a good person, and on my deathbed, I can look back and I won't feel remorse or guilt for my life, I will be happy that I have done what I can, without greed. Can you honestly say that you can look at your life with a neutral perspective, and look positive upon it? Can you REALLY say that you do what you want and when? Who do you have to thank for even being able to think that you could do that? Somehow I doubt you're even going to put any thought into this, since it doesn't serve your entertainment needs, get you high, or pad your wallet.

EDIT - As you notice, there are no comments on my thoughts on ANY of the wars we have fought recently or are currently in, my feelings against what we are doing are irrelevant to the conversation, and you're probably not even intellectually capable of understanding why.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
shame you didn't get shot on duty, greasemonkey

I was USAF, we are REMF central. My work killed lots of 'morans' and never interrupted my beer and hashish binges.