General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribly View Post
I didn't get shit out of the Army. I'm disabled for life, and get a very small compensation for this. It wasn't for personal gain or education, I went from college straight into the scouts. Yes, part of it for me, part of it was because I felt that since I am excellent with firearms and was a good athlete, I'd be of good use. I don't think like your normal human being, I look out for others. I'm that guy that picks up the hitch hiker in the dark, I'm that guy that will do something for someone else before I will do that same thing for myself. It's plagued me my entire life. I do know that I am a good person, and on my deathbed, I can look back and I won't feel remorse or guilt for my life, I will be happy that I have done what I can, without greed. Can you honestly say that you can look at your life with a neutral perspective, and look positive upon it? Can you REALLY say that you do what you want and when? Who do you have to thank for even being able to think that you could do that? Somehow I doubt you're even going to put any thought into this, since it doesn't serve your entertainment needs, get you high, or pad your wallet.

EDIT - As you notice, there are no comments on my thoughts on ANY of the wars we have fought recently or are currently in, my feelings against what we are doing are irrelevant to the conversation, and you're probably not even intellectually capable of understanding why.

DONT try to confuse DumbHo#2 with rational discourse.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

gribly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
DONT try to confuse DumbHo#2 with rational discourse.

I don't care how irrational he is, I just want to make him feel bad about how terrible of a person he is. Eat away at him a little, despite what he may post. Took me only a few minutes, no skin off my back.

TheMorlock

Quote:
I don't care how irrational he is, I just want to make him feel bad about how terrible of a person he is. Eat away at him a little, despite what he may post. Took me only a few minutes, no skin off my back.

It's like telling Joe Pitts his crystals are not magic and not taking showers does not make him one with mother gaia. The cognitive dissonance bridge is too great.

gribly

Just because someone's reaction on an internet forum (a reaction that can be faked) isn't what you thought it would be, doesn't mean that they aren't affected by it, no matter how shallow. I'm basically trolling the stain with truth, in other words.

Also - I don't visit enough to know JoePits enough to make a correlation.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Just because someone's reaction on an internet forum (a reaction that can be faked) isn't what you thought it would be, doesn't mean that they aren't affected by it, no matter how shallow. I'm basically trolling the stain with truth, in other words.

after 10 years of the same level and type of reaction it shows that there is some kind of cognitive dysfunction.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:

RuHo is Finnish where they have compulsary military service for up to a year after you turn 18. He can't understand why anyone would voluntarily sign up for service, and his idea of "giving back" is simply paying the outrageous taxes they have to cover social services. In other words "honor, duty and service to your country" are foreign concepts to him..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

zumpiez5
Lasko
<3 yuor sekrat admirer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
$6 billion per month worth of freedom

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video

Now... imagine China occupied your state (to help you get rid of Obama) and you were getting rammed by Asians in armored vehicles on your way to work. The thought of RPG ambush would at least cross your mind...

The people of Iraq have been through a lot. These are "lighthearted" videos that don't show dead relatives from hellfire missiles, or city-wide devastation of infrastructure. If every enlisted yoo-hoo is automatically a "Hero" please give those who had to put up with them some credit too.

You had to get a medal to be a hero before, like save your platoon or something - otherwise you're just another pair of boots and a rifle. These days the minute you sign up it's a done deal - you get official hero status Heroes to me are our local firemen and paramedics. Not adolescent assholes who explore the limits of humanity without adult supervision.

In the first video there is obviously a fucking convo going through there. I didnt bother with the rest because I am sure it is the same BS.

Pedestrians have the right of way, yet I don't dare walk into the street and expect them to stop. Why? Because cars can kill me, I can't kill a car.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
the american embassy in baghdad is larger than the vatican. americans are adopting the british protocol of imperialism...control the government, support locals to do all of the policing, while siphoning resources and throwing their weight around in the locality.

Yes, we are totally imperial. Seeing as how we are still there and stealing all their oil.

oh wait.

you're a fucktard.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Yes, we are totally imperial. Seeing as how we are still there and stealing all their oil.

oh wait.

you're a fucktard.
hurrrrr vichy france was completely independent of berlin right?

if you don't think the US is exerting massive amounts of influence from their gargantuan embassy compound and that the current iraqi government is more or less a puppet state, you're beyond delusional just the fact that the us is there to ensure that they sell their oil via the petro dollar is all it really needs to make a return on the investment

Gibonius

lol petro dollar

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet

Quote:
You're ignorant. Many of us are good people, wanting to do our part to help people. It's not the soldier's fault for following orders.

i hear that logic worked out real well for nazis...

anyway, in a time where you sign up for the military willingly, and aren't drafted, or conscripted or forced into service in any way... yeah you pretty much support anything and everything it stands for just by signing up or you wouldn't be there. sorry guy.

gribly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
i hear that logic worked out real well for nazis...

anyway, in a time where you sign up for the military willingly, and aren't drafted, or conscripted or forced into service in any way... yeah you pretty much support anything and everything it stands for just by signing up or you wouldn't be there. sorry guy.

That could be ONE of many reasons someone would enlist, but it wasn't mine. You probably also assume that I hate all muslims, my favorite thing to do is mutilate dead bodies, and I support all of our president's decisions.

SamFarber

Quote:

oh wait.

you're a fucktard.

No "we" just do the dying and pay for it all. The elites get the oil, as planned. Our government is controlled by a criminal cartel of international banksters.

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
What exactly is the point of this thread, considering we pretty much pulled out of Iraq?

Like i said in the first post - if every ding-dong who signs up for service is automatically a hero can we please recognize those who had to deal with them this entire time as SOMETHING besides lololol durka durka terrists hahahaa lololol1

Very typical arrogance to see this conflict in such a one-sided way.

We're all in this together!

Flying the colors of freedom.... UK is helping too!

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Did you guys miss the fact that the last of our troops were pulled out of Iraq this December?

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/dec...onvoy-20111219

The fact remains that this whole fiasco will go down in history no better - if not worse - than vietnam. Totally worthless, leaving their country worse off than it was, costing us soldier's limbs and lives and trillions of dollars.