General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by valve1138 View Post
Tham loves to forget the FACT that Nazi Germany kept meticulous records of how many people they killed, and how they killed them.

I pointed this out to him when the records were made public, and he just ignores it. A FACT!

In short, Tham's a retard.

Then those records are forgeries. The Red Cross were in the camps and estimated half a million died due to the typhus epidemic.

There is no physical evidence to support mass killings like claimed.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:01 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#136  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllUranusBelong2Me! View Post
a firing squad would probably be the quickest and least painful.

A whole squad is a waste of pay hours and bullets One guy, one gun and the other guy is bending over a ditch.... Done.

For cases like this - happened in a town close to mine - cop gets into an argument over a game of darts with a man in a bar and shoots him in the head in front of everybody. IMO don't even waste time and money keeping him locked up, just get this idiot off the planet asap.

http://murrieta.patch.com/articles/w...p-shot-to-kill
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 02-17-2012, 12:45 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#137  

Valve1138
valve1138
Don't jizz on my eye, it swells if you jizz on it.
 
Valve1138's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Then those records are forgeries. The Red Cross were in the camps and estimated half a million died due to the typhus epidemic.

There is no physical evidence to support mass killings like claimed.

Right, sure, forgeries. How convenient.

Where are the records the Red Cross kept?

If you didn't post stupid shit on the internet I'd swear you were illiterate.

What could possibly convince you it's not a hoax? Thats right, nothing.
Old 02-17-2012, 04:17 PM Valve1138 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#138  

Valve1138
valve1138
Don't jizz on my eye, it swells if you jizz on it.
 
Valve1138's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vote McCain! View Post

I once name raped him to SwtForBlackMen back in the day.
Old 02-17-2012, 04:17 PM Valve1138 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#139  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by valve1138 View Post
Right, sure, forgeries. How convenient.

Where are the records the Red Cross kept?

If you didn't post stupid shit on the internet I'd swear you were illiterate.

What could possibly convince you it's not a hoax? Thats right, nothing.

That's the beauty of conspiracy theories. Any evidence that disproves them is just part of the conspiracy. Any missing evidence is because the conspiracy removed it. Any evidence in favor is to be touted out of any proportion to its significance and accepted without skepticism. And of course you get to suck your own dick about being a believer since you're one of the few that's wise enough and insightful enough to see.

It's an interesting little exercise in human psychology.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:59 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#140  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by valve1138 View Post
Right, sure, forgeries. How convenient.

Where are the records the Red Cross kept?

If you didn't post stupid shit on the internet I'd swear you were illiterate.

What could possibly convince you it's not a hoax? Thats right, nothing.

Actually, it was closer to a QUARTER of a million.

http://iraqwar.mirror-world.ru/artic....php?id=130513
Old 02-17-2012, 07:30 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#141  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
That's the beauty of conspiracy theories. Any evidence that disproves them is just part of the conspiracy. Any missing evidence is because the conspiracy removed it. Any evidence in favor is to be touted out of any proportion to its significance and accepted without skepticism. And of course you get to suck your own dick about being a believer since you're one of the few that's wise enough and insightful enough to see.

It's an interesting little exercise in human psychology.

I want to address the term conspiracy - it means people working together in secrecy which happens all the time. The concentration camps WERE a conspiracy - a nazi conspiracy Since there was secrecy involved a lot of theories exist to explain what went on inside.

Personally I believe 6 million seems like an extremely large number which is bogus even if it included more than just jews, but also the russians, polaks and all others that were kept in concentration camps, as well as german civilians who died during the war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties

The WIKI is on my side - Germany total population was 69 million in 1939

-5.5 million military deaths
-1 to 3 million civilian deaths

There is simply no way the concentration camps managed to kill more Germans than the war itself. Out of all the civilian deaths "due to military activity or crimes against humanity" for Germany, even assuming the max figure of 3 million, only SOME of those were jews.

So the real number of concentration camp deaths just for jews alone is probably in the quarter million to half million range. Which is still shitty of course and Hitler was a fucked up scumbag, but there's just no explanation for the "six million" figure they teach in high school.

Experiments and genocide was conducted in said camps, but it was not quite on the epic scale some people think.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 02-17-2012, 08:21 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#142  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
^^anti semite moron
__________________
lol
Old 02-17-2012, 09:37 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#143  

Valve1138
valve1138
Don't jizz on my eye, it swells if you jizz on it.
 
Valve1138's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
^^anti semite moron

Yeah, this.

Next he'll quote stormfront or some such other website.

Toodles!
Old 02-18-2012, 05:25 AM Valve1138 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#144  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Actually, it was closer to a QUARTER of a million.

http://iraqwar.mirror-world.ru/artic....php?id=130513

This is Sam intentionally fabricating things once again. The red cross has never actually even tried to chart holocaust deaths, and this document has more to do with tracing people.

Nice work you fucking liar, kill yourself NOW
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 02-18-2012, 05:37 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#145  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
I want to address the term conspiracy - it means people working together in secrecy which happens all the time. The concentration camps WERE a conspiracy - a nazi conspiracy Since there was secrecy involved a lot of theories exist to explain what went on inside.

Personally I believe 6 million seems like an extremely large number which is bogus even if it included more than just jews, but also the russians, polaks and all others that were kept in concentration camps, as well as german civilians who died during the war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties

The WIKI is on my side - Germany total population was 69 million in 1939

-5.5 million military deaths
-1 to 3 million civilian deaths

There is simply no way the concentration camps managed to kill more Germans than the war itself. Out of all the civilian deaths "due to military activity or crimes against humanity" for Germany, even assuming the max figure of 3 million, only SOME of those were jews.

So the real number of concentration camp deaths just for jews alone is probably in the quarter million to half million range. Which is still shitty of course and Hitler was a fucked up scumbag, but there's just no explanation for the "six million" figure they teach in high school.

Experiments and genocide was conducted in said camps, but it was not quite on the epic scale some people think.


Your logic fails pretty hard since most of the deaths from the Holocaust weren't German. Purging the "undesirables" of Eastern Europe so the pure-blooded Germans could move in once the war was over was part of the plan. The Germans killed a LOT of Poles, Russians, Romanians, Austrians, etc.
Old 02-18-2012, 08:40 AM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#146  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
[citation needed]
__________________
lol
Old 02-18-2012, 12:31 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#147  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
This is Sam intentionally fabricating things once again. The red cross has never actually even tried to chart holocaust deaths, and this document has more to do with tracing people.

Nice work you fucking liar, kill yourself NOW

Typical circular reasoning from a brainwashed fool. What is a "holocaust death"?

The Red Cross were in the camps - Holocaust not found.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:56 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#148  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Your logic fails pretty hard since most of the deaths from the Holocaust weren't German. Purging the "undesirables" of Eastern Europe so the pure-blooded Germans could move in once the war was over was part of the plan. The Germans killed a LOT of Poles, Russians, Romanians, Austrians, etc.

You can't keep up with the lies, then. Why are Jews the only ones to benefit from this sob-story, then?
Old 02-18-2012, 12:57 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#149  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
[citation needed]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_W...locaust_deaths

Most of the deaths were in Poland, not surprisingly because it had the most Jews to begin with and was occupied the longest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
You can't keep up with the lies, then.
That must be it. Or...you realize that "Poles" includes Polish Jews, right? Dumbass.

Quote:
Why are Jews the only ones to benefit from this sob-story, then?
They must have hired a better PR agency.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:37 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#150  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:46 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.