General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Typical circular reasoning from a brainwashed fool. What is a "holocaust death"?

The Red Cross were in the camps - Holocaust not found.
Circular reasoning?

You are quoting a late 70's number as supreme authority on how many people died in concentration camps. This figure is given to you by an organization, which has never claimed to even attempt to chart how many people died in concentration camps.

You are actually so fucking stupid, I feel embarrassed actually explaining this to you, TWICE.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Your logic fails pretty hard since most of the deaths from the Holocaust weren't German. Purging the "undesirables" of Eastern Europe so the pure-blooded Germans could move in once the war was over was part of the plan. The Germans killed a LOT of Poles, Russians, Romanians, Austrians, etc.

All the dead poles weren't jews either. That's 250-500 thousand jews that were killed there. Just saying, they had to scrape far and wide to cobble that 6 million figure together.

When you add in all the other countries - especially Soviet Union which apparently had most jews killed (way more than Poland apparently) - you can make a better case for "6 million" but it still pales in comparison to Soviet losses for example, of 23.4 million. So I guess every Russian can also ride that guilt train. Except they don't.

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
All the dead poles weren't jews either. That's 250-500 thousand jews that were killed there. Just saying, they had to scrape far and wide to cobble that 6 million figure together.
What? That list is of dead Polish Jews, not dead Poles. Poland lost 5 million+ total civilians. Learn2read.

Quote:
When you add in all the other countries - especially Soviet Union which apparently had most jews killed (way more than Poland apparently) - you can make a better case for "6 million" but it still pales in comparison to Soviet losses for example, of 23.4 million. So I guess every Russian can also ride that guilt train. Except they don't.
The Russians rode the "revenge" train hard against all of Eastern Europe. And they had their own nation with which to do that. The Jews...didn't.

AllUranusBelong2Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
I want to address the term conspiracy - it means people working together in secrecy which happens all the time. The concentration camps WERE a conspiracy - a nazi conspiracy Since there was secrecy involved a lot of theories exist to explain what went on inside.

Personally I believe 6 million seems like an extremely large number which is bogus even if it included more than just jews, but also the russians, polaks and all others that were kept in concentration camps, as well as german civilians who died during the war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties

The WIKI is on my side - Germany total population was 69 million in 1939

-5.5 million military deaths
-1 to 3 million civilian deaths

There is simply no way the concentration camps managed to kill more Germans than the war itself. Out of all the civilian deaths "due to military activity or crimes against humanity" for Germany, even assuming the max figure of 3 million, only SOME of those were jews.

So the real number of concentration camp deaths just for jews alone is probably in the quarter million to half million range. Which is still shitty of course and Hitler was a fucked up scumbag, but there's just no explanation for the "six million" figure they teach in high school.

Experiments and genocide was conducted in said camps, but it was not quite on the epic scale some people think.
There were many camps outside of Germany itself.

http://history1900s.about.com/od/hol.../Camps-Map.htm
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Circular reasoning?

You are quoting a late 70's number as supreme authority on how many people died in concentration camps. This figure is given to you by an organization, which has never claimed to even attempt to chart how many people died in concentration camps.

You are actually so fucking stupid, I feel embarrassed actually explaining this to you, TWICE.

Late 70's? I guess the lies and falsification of evidence and indoctrination still hadn't kicked in, yet?

Holohoax frauds went on Oprah - got caught in their lie.

Why add fake smoke?

SamFarber

Real gas chamber door:

And what is claimed to be doors to gas chambers:

cc88

why do you bother sam, some sheep will always believe spoonfed cock

nice before after corpse pic

its just like the terrorist nonsense going on now.
no civilians are being killed..............................

Michael.G

I hate cats...

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
What? That list is of dead Polish Jews, not dead Poles. Poland lost 5 million+ total civilians. Learn2read.

Yes I know what the chart says dumbo, I posted it. You don't it seems.

What is 3,250,000 (jews in poland before) minus 2,700,000 (low estimate after) or 3.25 minus 3.0 (high estimate after)?

Jews before minus jews after equals how many jews went missing... Quarter to half a million went missing in Poland. According to some jew-published book anyway, so it's probably way less Anyway we damn near got more people dying every year from congestive heart failure and McDs here in America. Fetch me my tiny violin!

Quote:

The Russians rode the "revenge" train hard against all of Eastern Europe. And they had their own nation with which to do that. The Jews...didn't.
What does that mean? It's more okay for jewish people to continue and wring pity out of anyone who will listen than it is for anyone else who was involved in the war?

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Late 70's? I guess the lies and falsification of evidence and indoctrination still hadn't kicked in, yet?

Holohoax frauds went on Oprah - got caught in their lie.

Why add fake smoke?

the document is from the late 70's, you're such a gullible motherfucking moron you don't even read the shit you post if it just feeds your holohoax boogeyman

after all, you're the guy that quoted protocols of the elders of zion

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc88 View Post
why do you bother sam, some sheep will always believe spoonfed cock

nice before after corpse pic

its just like the terrorist nonsense going on now.
no civilians are being killed..............................

disgusting racist piece of shit, kill yourself and take as many of your homosexual skinhead boyfriends with you

enjoy sucking hitler cock in hell you fag

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Real gas chamber door:

And what is claimed to be doors to gas chambers:

Next up, you're probably going to post some medieval execution device and claim no one was executed in the middle ages with such crude equipment

[H]ard|On

Clearly their gas chambers were not Energy Star compliant. Our modern ones are of very high efficiency.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

http://www.amazon.com/Holocaust-Surv...9929421&sr=8-1

my favorite book on the topic

i suggest all you morons read it

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
http://www.amazon.com/Holocaust-Surv...9929421&sr=8-1

my favorite book on the topic

i suggest all you morons read it

Are you fucking serious? That looks like the most useless book on earth. I can only think of one reason it was created; Another jew, another dollar.

I'll save everyone the trouble:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon Review
Received this book as a very thoughtful gift. It is amazing that the book exists and that it supports these amazing causes. Unfortunately, as a cookbook, it is not very usable.

If you thinking of giving this book to a serious home cook, be aware that he/she might not use it at all. It is an amazing project, but the fact is that many of these recipes were derived in the 1950's and 1960's and home cooking has evolved significantly with the advent of the internet, television networks, etc. I am very much supportive of what the book stands for, but I personally cannot see myself using any of the recipes now or in the future.