General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
I'm having trouble with the liver recipes. I can't find a jew that's willing to give up their liver. Besides, the zyklon-b is what gave the liver the flavor. I hear it gave liver a hint of mint. Tastes like money.
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:39 PM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#166  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Next up, you're probably going to post some medieval execution device and claim no one was executed in the middle ages with such crude equipment

If I posted a medieval execution device that could only kill 100 a day while someone claimed it killed 1000's a day (the narrator always somehow escaping death, however ) then it would be just as relevant as what I have posted. Jews seem to have a very twisted perception of reality - they can't seem to separate fact from fiction.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:16 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#167  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
And what the fuck are "Kugels"?

I thought it's what you do to make your pussy tighter.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 02-22-2012, 07:11 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#168  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
All dem MUSLIM's gonna come over here and impose their SHUH-REE-UH law on us.

Jewish ARRANGED marriage

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/b...fVFyuOdIlvm6iI

Quote:
Pearlperry Reich, 30, a stunning mother of four, said she’s done with the Hasidic community after it fought tooth-and-nail against her repeated attempts to end her rocky marriage — despite her claims of emotional and physical abuse.

“It was an arranged marriage,” she said of her betrothal at the tender age of 18. “We got married and right away we had issues.”

Now, after 12 years of “war zone” living, she wants custody of her kids, is trying to launch a career in acting and modeling, and no longer plans to follow the Hasidic teachings she was raised with in Borough Park, Brooklyn.

Her husband, Sinai Susholz, wants his children to remain within the faith.
All dem Muslims gonna come over here and make women dress modestly...

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:03 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#169  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
LOL! Listen to these wackos - they are a cross between Scientologists and Muslims:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:18 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#170  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
If I posted a medieval execution device that could only kill 100 a day while someone claimed it killed 1000's a day (the narrator always somehow escaping death, however ) then it would be just as relevant as what I have posted. Jews seem to have a very twisted perception of reality - they can't seem to separate fact from fiction.

yes, it would be just as relevant as what you posted, which is about zero relevance towards anything


no wonder you're a neonazi bonehead, you have sub 80 IQ
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 02-23-2012, 03:03 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#171  

cc88
 
cc88's Avatar
 
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
Old 02-23-2012, 09:17 AM cc88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#172  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc88 View Post
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

You're a product of incest and a faulty individual. The only redeeming quality in you is that you have various deformities and you do not even possess something that could be actively called a personality, thus you will most likely die a virgin without procreating which benefits humanity
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 02-23-2012, 12:30 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#173  

cc88
 
cc88's Avatar
 
internet toughguy spells out his own life





Old 02-23-2012, 12:45 PM cc88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#174  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
oh wowz look I haves no edumakations and the holocaust never hapened because I saw youtubes and motivational posters about it


kill yourself, protect humanity
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 02-23-2012, 02:16 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#175  

Vote McCain!
Retardism
 
Vote McCain!'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
(the narrator always somehow escaping death, however )

:facepalm: he can't distinguish between documentaries, re-enactments, and actual war footage...

Quote:
Jews seem to have a very twisted perception of reality - they can't seem to separate fact from fiction.
much like yourself...
Old 02-23-2012, 03:18 PM Vote McCain! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#176  

Vote McCain!
Retardism
 
Vote McCain!'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
All dem MUSLIM's gonna come over here and impose their SHUH-REE-UH law on us.

Jewish ARRANGED marriage

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/b...fVFyuOdIlvm6iI


All dem Muslims gonna come over here and make women dress modestly...

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

look dude, I think the jews are just as worthless and shitty as any other pseudo-ethnic group that identifies themselves solely based on what thousand-year-old fairy tales they collectively believe, but all that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Your aggression towards the jews is misplaced
Old 02-23-2012, 03:22 PM Vote McCain! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#177  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vote McCain! View Post
look dude, I think the jews are just as worthless and shitty as any other pseudo-ethnic group that identifies themselves solely based on what thousand-year-old fairy tales they collectively believe, but all that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Your aggression towards the jews is misplaced

He's got to blame his shitty excuse for a life on something!
Old 02-23-2012, 04:32 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#178  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vote McCain! View Post
look dude, I think the jews are just as worthless and shitty as any other pseudo-ethnic group that identifies themselves solely based on what thousand-year-old fairy tales they collectively believe, but all that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Your aggression towards the jews is misplaced


Can you name a town where Whites act like that?
Old 02-23-2012, 06:29 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#179  

Vote McCain!
Retardism
 
Vote McCain!'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Can you name a town where Whites act like that?

Birmingham, Alabama

Formerly known as Bombingham by civil rights activists.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:14 PM Vote McCain! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#180  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:25 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.