General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Eventually, you guys are going to have to admit I'm right....

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 02-25-2012, 04:37 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#181  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Eventually, you guys are going to have to admit I'm right....

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

how is this any different from, say, the Amish?
Old 02-25-2012, 05:25 PM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#182  

mugridge
 
Vermin, Supreme Just sayin'
Old 02-25-2012, 06:07 PM mugridge is offline  
Reply With Quote
#183  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
how is this any different from, say, the Amish?

You pay for this.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:39 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#184  

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
You pay for this.

touche'
Old 02-26-2012, 01:13 AM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#185  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Eventually, you guys are going to have to admit I'm right....

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


Notice how we willingly gave them their own little area and they stay there? We didn't even need to use a wall! Suck on that, Hitler!
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:50 AM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#186  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
I'm guessing it's more expensive for a nanny state to nanny morons like you, Sam

go get shot in waco or something, moron
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 02-26-2012, 06:46 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#187  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vote McCain! View Post
look dude, I think the jews are just as worthless and shitty as any other pseudo-ethnic group that identifies themselves solely based on what thousand-year-old fairy tales they collectively believe, but all that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Your aggression towards the jews is misplaced

I think laughing at their "better then you" chosen people delusions and attitude is appropriate. Hating them for it is a little petty.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 02-26-2012, 12:26 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#188  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
I think laughing at their "better then you" chosen people delusions and attitude is appropriate. Hating them for it is a little petty.

Sam thinks that they're doing so much better than they ought to be that there has to be a massive worldwide conspiracy to explain it.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:03 AM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#189  

Valve1138
valve1138
Don't jizz on my eye, it swells if you jizz on it.
 
Valve1138's Avatar
 
Tham should be more concerned with Scientologists.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:55 AM Valve1138 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#190  

Vote McCain!
Retardism
 
Vote McCain!'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
I think laughing at their "better then you" chosen people delusions and attitude is appropriate. Hating them for it is a little petty.

I don't hate them for it, I just regard them as worthless piles flesh that are a waste of oxygen and will never contribute anything to society because of their beliefs. And I don't just feel this way about the jews, but rather all the people that think their delusional fairy tales make them holier than me.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:01 PM Vote McCain! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#191  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by valve1138 View Post
Tham should be more concerned with Scientologists.

Our government hasn't been hijacked to fight wars for Scientologists. We don't subsidize their activities.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:00 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#192  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vote McCain! View Post
I don't hate them for it, I just regard them as worthless piles flesh that are a waste of oxygen and will never contribute anything to society because of their beliefs. And I don't just feel this way about the jews, but rather all the people that think their delusional fairy tales make them holier than me.

They have rabbinic courts in israel. You can be prosecuted under the official legal system for not following religious practices. Fuck that country in the ass - it stands for what we condemn essentially.

Why do we mail them a check for $10,000,000,000 every year? That is a LOT of fucking zeroes. We cry about having a government-run HMO and how it could drain funds, but we ignore the most obvious (and needless) expenditures. That makes me not hate the jews though, but our own citizens. Actually not even them - the leadership. I don't think it's fair to deceive people just because they are stupid enough to fall for it, even if they are happy as they fall for it. That's basically how scams work.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 02-28-2012, 11:52 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#193  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Old 02-29-2012, 08:21 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#194  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
You have been kept confused for a reason. Go ahead, find some Holohoax conference and bring up about the Jews in the USSR killing the Christians. You will notice that *THE* Holocaust (Holohoax) has a specific meaning. It is a modern religion of victimhood that gives Jews the right to commit murder rather a lot like Jigs talk about being oppressed by Whites. It is a religion because it relies on dogma and faith. Factual evidence to the contrary, like how the physical evidence contradicts the claims, is deemed "heresy." It is a religion in every sense.

While its definitely fetishisized by modern Jewish and Western society in general, the evidence is pretty overwhelming in terms of physical and eyewitness evidence. I've seen lots of "physical evidence" put forward by holocaust deniers and it mostly quibling over specifics of certain extermination methods (i.e. gas chambers and crematoriums). Most of the rebuttals to the deniers claims I've found are pretty convincing and if the most they can come up with are technical claims (that are usually wrong) about specific methods then they're not even close to making a convincing case against all the other evidence in favor of the holocaust as a policy and reality of the Nazis.

In any case even if we were to accept the fraudulence of things like gas chambers it's still overwhelmingly clear that there was a policy of mass arrest, starvation, work camps, mass murder through conventional means, and a significant reduction of the population of certain targeted ethnic groups from pre war Europe far out of proportion with general European casualty rates. There is a pretty clear pattern of European extermination of ethnic groups outside Europe based on eugincs/racism/colonialism or whatever. The holocaust was mostly only novel in its application of industrializing a process that had previously been done through conventional means and taking place in Europe.

Last edited by Patriotic Eagle; 03-02-2012 at 01:17 AM..
Old 03-02-2012, 01:10 AM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#195  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:14 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.