General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
While its definitely fetishisized by modern Jewish and Western society in general, the evidence is pretty overwhelming in terms of physical and eyewitness evidence. I've seen lots of "physical evidence" put forward by holocaust deniers and it mostly quibling over specifics of certain extermination methods (i.e. gas chambers and crematoriums). Most of the rebuttals to the deniers claims I've found are pretty convincing and if the most they can come up with are technical claims (that are usually wrong) about specific methods then they're not even close to making a convincing case against all the other evidence in favor of the holocaust as a policy and reality of the Nazis.

In any case even if we were to accept the fraudulence of things like gas chambers it's still overwhelmingly clear that there was a policy of mass arrest, starvation, work camps, mass murder through conventional means, and a significant reduction of the population of certain targeted ethnic groups from pre war Europe far out of proportion with general European casualty rates. There is a pretty clear pattern of European extermination of ethnic groups outside Europe based on eugincs/racism/colonialism or whatever. The holocaust was mostly only novel in its application of industrializing a process that had previously been done through conventional means and taking place in Europe.

the evidence is pretty overwhelming in terms of physical and eyewitness evidence.

No, it is just repeated like a mantra that the evidence is "overwhelming." Actually it is lacking - and eyewitness accounts aren't "evidence" in a court of law. Further, these eyewitness accounts usually unravel when challenged. For example, the ones that lied about it on Oprah and the Negro who claimed to free the camps when his unit was nowhere near the camp. If you watch that movie I linked that actually goes to the SOURCE documents you will find patently absurd claims were made, but never challenged, about how female bodies were used for kindling to burn the male bodies and how someone threw a burning piece of wood in to a pit of bodies and they all burned up. These are lies.

Go buy a rack of ribs at the store and try to burn it to ash. The holocaust claims deny the laws of nature. Meanwhile, Jews have been caught lying about it. That's pretty convincing to me.

If this was any other case heard in court you wouldn't believe it, I bet.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Beener

wow and at ron paul too? whyyyy

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
[I]
Go buy a rack of ribs at the store and try to burn it to ash. The holocaust claims deny the laws of nature. Meanwhile, Jews have been caught lying about it. That's pretty convincing to me.

Are you seriously saying that you can't burn a body to ash? What do you think cremation is then? We do that shit routinely, it just take a reasonably hot fire.

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Are you seriously saying that you can't burn a body to ash? What do you think cremation is then? We do that shit routinely, it just take a reasonably hot fire.

It takes quite a bit of energy is what he's saying, I am sure he is aware of cremation.

He means try and burn a rack of ribs in a home setting. Bodies contain a lot of water and a shit-ton of gas or some other fuel would be required. Could they do it? Yes. People are usually cremated one at a time and it costs a certain amount of energy and time. More than likely that was done less, and instead mass graves were probably chosen more often. It's easier to dig a hole and throw dead people in it.

Anyone know what they charge to cremate a body?

Coqui

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
It takes quite a bit of energy is what he's saying, I am sure he is aware of cremation.

He means try and burn a rack of ribs in a home setting. Bodies contain a lot of water and a shit-ton of gas or some other fuel would be required. Could they do it? Yes. People are usually cremated one at a time and it costs a certain amount of energy and time. More than likely that was done less, and instead mass graves were probably chosen more often. It's easier to dig a hole and throw dead people in it.

$300

Unless you add a funeral director or have a viewing prior to it, etc.

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coqui View Post
$300

Unless you add a funeral director or have a viewing prior to it, etc.

Where do you get that?

Here is some homework. Fuel has always been expensive in places like fuel-starved Germany AND they were fighting a two-front war. Correct for fuel costs to come out with the equivalent to the fuel expense and then multiply that by 6 million. See if that was reasonable.

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post

They haven't found the mass graves to support the absurd numbers claimed by the Holocaust priests.

Coqui

Quote:
Where do you get that?

Here is some homework. Fuel has always been expensive in places like fuel-starved Germany AND they were fighting a two-front war. Correct for fuel costs to come out with the equivalent to the fuel expense and then multiply that by 6 million. See if that was reasonable.

A simple search for how much do cremations cost. That was the amount one of the cremation services said.

SamFarber

Quote:
Are you seriously saying that you can't burn a body to ash?

I don't know, can *you*? I bet you can't. I'm serious. Unless you have a kiln or something. Give it a go. You may be able to but it will take far longer than you think.

Quote:
What do you think cremation is then? We do that shit routinely, it just take a reasonably hot fire .
C/P - Please note this process does NOT BURN THE BONES TO ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
What happens during the cremation process?

The casket or container is placed in the cremation chamber, where the temperature is raised to approximately 1400 degrees to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit. After approximately 2 to 2 1/2 hours, all organic matter is consumed by heat or evaporation. The remaining bone fragments are known as cremated remains. The cremated remains are then carefully removed from the cremation chamber. Any metal is removed with a magnet and later disposed of in an approved manner. The cremated remains are then processed into fine particles and are placed in a temporary container provided by the crematory or placed in an urn purchased by the family. The entire process takes approximately three hours. Throughout the cremation process, a carefully controlled labeling system ensures correct identification.

[Back to Top]

How hot does the cremation chamber get?

The optimum temperature range is 1400 degrees to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit for the cremation chamber.

[Back to Top]

How long does it take to cremate a body?

Cremating at the optimum temperature (1400-1800 degrees), the average weighted remains takes 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Several more hours may be required before the cremated remains are available to the family.
http://www.nfda.org/planning-a-funer...ation/160.html

I don't think you would call 1500 degrees for 2 hours as just "reasonably hot." And the bones aren't burned to ash. So, ready to concede? Physics beat the fevered storytelling of Jews looking for a quick and easy buck.

Last edited by SamFarber; 03-03-2012 at 09:56 AM..

Coqui

Quote:
I don't know, can *you*? I bet you can't. I'm serious. Unless you have a kiln or something. Give it a go. You may be able to but it will take far longer than you think.

C/P - Please note this process does NOT BURN THE BONES TO ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nfda.org/planning-a-funer...ation/160.html

You do know that what's put in the urns are the cremated remains and that is commonly known as ash right?

SamFarber

Quote:
You do know that what's put in the urns are the cremated remains and that is commonly known as ash right?

I guess you didn't read carefully. Try again. Note the bit about bones having to be be ground down.

Coqui

Quote:
I guess you didn't read carefully. Try again. Note the bit about bones having to be be ground down.

They're actually cut but yes you're right.

SamFarber

Quote:
They're actually cut but yes you're right.

Stop splitting bones.

Gibonius

So...Sam introduces a strawman and then defeats it.

Yup.

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
So...Sam introduces a strawman and then defeats it.

Yup.

Well from a logistics stand point we can at least understand why Germany wouldn't want to actually cremate six million people. Or gas them before that.

As far as I'm concerned many people starved, were beaten to death or died of some disease. The rest were used for labor on part assembly, clothing manufacturing and things of that nature. Dead people were simply discarded into pits.

Concentration camps included people from Poland, Soviet Union and other countries. Some were jewish, some were not. I still have a hard time believing they managed to exterminate six million jews within the camps. Those numbers come from a couple books written by individuals - there is no reason to believe them 100% in my eyes. I am however playing devil's advocate or whatever you want to call it - I am not denying there were concentration camps.