General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Miller View Post
Keep looking forward, then.

Also ACC > SEC

At basketball maybe...even the dumbest ACC fanboy (does such a thing even exist?) wouldn't say that about football.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
are you a holocaust denier?

How can you deny something which the advocates refuse to even define?

I thought it was great when the global warming con artists said denying global warming is like denying the "Holocaust." So true.

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
I thought it was great when the global warming con artists said denying global warming is like denying the "Holocaust." So true.

You do consistently bring the dumb.

Patriotic Eagle

Quote:
How can you deny something which the advocates refuse to even define?

It's pretty clearly defined as the industrialized (as well as casual) and purposeful genocide of certain ethnic groups, "deviants", and vague anti Nazi elements. I don't think any book or article I've ever read has left me wondering what they meant by "Holocaust"

MeXPuNk3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coqui View Post
He owes me $100 is all I know.

Sent

CJ Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
At basketball maybe...even the dumbest ACC fanboy (does such a thing even exist?) wouldn't say that about football.

Florida State boatmurdered Notre Dame.

That is all.

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
It's pretty clearly defined as the industrialized (as well as casual) and purposeful genocide of certain ethnic groups, "deviants", and vague anti Nazi elements. I don't think any book or article I've ever read has left me wondering what they meant by "Holocaust"

You have been kept confused for a reason. Go ahead, find some Holohoax conference and bring up about the Jews in the USSR killing the Christians. You will notice that *THE* Holocaust (Holohoax) has a specific meaning. It is a modern religion of victimhood that gives Jews the right to commit murder rather a lot like Jigs talk about being oppressed by Whites. It is a religion because it relies on dogma and faith. Factual evidence to the contrary, like how the physical evidence contradicts the claims, is deemed "heresy." It is a religion in every sense.

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

When Stalin approved Israel they must have caught him drunk or in a really good mood or something. If only he'd have known. Same with the brits - they thought this was going to help make up for atrocities of the war but in reality it turned into a bloody quagmire of that has cost billions and thousands of lives.

And it's a fascist government they have anyway, the irony.

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
When Stalin approved Israel they must have caught him drunk or in a really good mood or something. If only he'd have known. Same with the brits - they thought this was going to help make up for atrocities of the war but in reality it turned into a bloody quagmire of that has cost billions and thousands of lives.

And it's a fascist government they have anyway, the irony.

Why wouldn't Stalin approve of Israel - it is founded on communist principles. LOL!

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Why wouldn't Stalin approve of Israel - it is founded on communist principles. LOL!

Under communism religious beliefs are set aside.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halakha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Law wiki
Halakha (Hebrew: הלכה‎) — also transliterated Halocho (Ashkenazic Hebrew pronunciation), or Halacha — is the collective body of Jewish law, including biblical law (the 613 mitzvot) and later talmudic and rabbinic law, as well as customs and traditions.
Halakha guides not only religious practices and beliefs, but numerous aspects of day-to-day life. Halakha is often translated as "Jewish Law", although a more literal translation might be "the path" or "the way of walking". The word derives from the Hebrew root that means to go or to walk.
Under contemporary Israeli law, however, certain areas of Israeli family and personal status law are under the authority of the rabbinic courts and are therefore treated according to Halakha

They are basically a bunch of religious nuts who live on our dollar.

We are the leaders of the free world, and these are our allies according to Bachmann.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
You have been kept confused for a reason. Go ahead, find some Holohoax conference and bring up about the Jews in the USSR killing the Christians. You will notice that *THE* Holocaust (Holohoax) has a specific meaning. It is a modern religion of victimhood that gives Jews the right to commit murder rather a lot like Jigs talk about being oppressed by Whites. It is a religion because it relies on dogma and faith. Factual evidence to the contrary, like how the physical evidence contradicts the claims, is deemed "heresy." It is a religion in every sense.

Kind of funny that there are plenty of instances in the USSR that are identified and named in similar ways (the great purge is a good example. Holodomor is yet another example)... but don't let that bother you, moron

as for the other little sinkers you embedded in that post they're not really even worth responding to

it's like you've been consistently proven to be 100% wrong for almost a decade

Coqui

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Miller View Post
Florida State boatmurdered Notre Dame.

That is all.

My mom could boat murder Notre Dame. Notre Dame is no longer considered an achievement.

Mufflon159

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
There is some truth to every stereotype. In my experience jewish people are very demanding, arrogant and really have trouble getting along with others even among themselves, family excluded usually but not always.

This tbh.

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post

Kind of funny that there are plenty of instances in the USSR that are identified and named in similar ways (the great purge is a good example. Holodomor is yet another example)... but don't let that bother you, moron

as for the other little sinkers you embedded in that post they're not really even worth responding to

it's like you've been consistently proven to be 100% wrong for almost a decade

No, I'm 100% right. You just recoil at one of the most basic tenets of your life being a lie.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
No, I'm 100% right. You just recoil at one of the most basic tenets of your life being a lie.

yes, my life is a lie because I have a basic education which is probably somewhat similar to yours when it comes to compulsory schooling. Why my life is a lie is because of the simple fact that I don't quote the protocols of the elders of zion a decade after, despite being proven 100% wrong afterwards

you're the dumbest person ever to grace these boards, and with the crowd here it's an achievement that's impressive