General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
.... despite being proven 100% wrong afterwards....

Not proven "wrong." The very fact it rings true is why it is so popular....and why Jews go bonkers when it is cited. Truth makes the dogs bark.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:21 AM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#106  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Valve1138
valve1138
Don't jizz on my eye, it swells if you jizz on it.
 
Valve1138's Avatar
 


Still moron Sam!
Old 02-11-2012, 12:21 PM Valve1138 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#107  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Not proven "wrong." The very fact it rings true is why it is so popular....and why Jews go bonkers when it is cited. Truth makes the dogs bark.

Just because people (jews or not) get irritated by your absurd stupidity doesn't mean you have a point, it just means you're really fucking stupid Sam.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 02-11-2012, 02:35 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#108  

Gibonius
 
Those Jews are very committed to the lie. A whole bunch of them even got coordinated tattoos!
Old 02-11-2012, 03:41 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#109  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Those Jews are very committed to the lie. A whole bunch of them even got coordinated tattoos!

Tattoos prove what? Do you tattoo those you are going to kill? Kinda shot yourself in the foot there.

Go buy a rack of ribs at the store and try to burn it to ash in your back yard. I dare you. You will soon see that burning bodies to ash, the ONLY explanation they have for the lack of evidence, is impossible on the scale they are accused to have done.

The lack of physical evidence is one of many things that does not support the so-called "Holocaust" theory.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:30 AM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#110  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
look at him go
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 02-12-2012, 10:50 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#111  

cc88
 
cc88's Avatar
 
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
Old 02-12-2012, 11:08 AM cc88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#112  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
elie wiesel is a fraud
__________________
lol
Old 02-12-2012, 12:57 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#113  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
elie wiesel is a fraud

Yes.

FOUR hour documentary but well worth it. Goes back to SOURCE material to show the absurdity of it all.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:49 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#114  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Sam you know my lack of unconditional sympathy for Jewish people but what does it change if the holocaust was faked?

I don't see why it's important to argue against it. Besides it's very well documented that there were concentration camps where they held jews - as well as Russians mind you.

I can see someone arguing about the numbers, which again doesn't really matter, but not the entire concept of concentration camps. That's just silly between all the photos, verbal accounts and even video materials available.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 02-12-2012, 07:54 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#115  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Sam you know my lack of unconditional sympathy for Jewish people but what does it change if the holocaust was faked?

It matters because they are still milking sympathy for it while killing others.



Quote:
I don't see why it's important to argue against it. Besides it's very well documented that there were concentration camps where they held jews - as well as Russians mind you.
And Japanese in the US. Concentration camps are not death camps.


Quote:
I can see someone arguing about the numbers, which again doesn't really matter,....
Oh, but if it doesn't matter then why do they defend the indefensible numbers?

You realize these same people were trying to shake down the US for money after World War ONE, right? Now WHY would they use the EXACT NAME NUMBER, eh?

http://www.codoh.com/graphics/crucifixion.gif
Old 02-12-2012, 08:39 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#116  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
The Iran thing is both funny and sad. I sincerely hope that Obama spreads his political wings and says no to any further BS in the middle east.

Time to reorder the priorities of this nation. How about citizens getting bumped into the top ten?


__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 02-12-2012, 08:46 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#117  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc88 View Post
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

shut up you revolting pseudoneonazi fucktard

even if the fourth reich were to come, little bitch ass wimps like you would be the first ones to go to the camps, you effeminate piece of shit

i'd fuck you in the ass if you weren't so fucking ugly
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 02-13-2012, 07:00 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#118  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
y u so gay brah

all ur posts have homoerotic undertones
__________________
lol
Old 02-13-2012, 02:06 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#119  

AllUranusBelong2Me!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamma Jamma View Post
Lol, Jews are jerks. They're like cats.


+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
That's cuz we're superior to you. Like cats, you do everything for us and we do nothing for you.
__________________
BrahmaADF - Gotta love non-white white supremacists.
Sanjay - Wow. an Iranian nazi. What are you a beige supremacist?
Debaser - The only "white" on Aldaris is all the semen running down his chin...
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris
Old 02-14-2012, 07:13 AM AllUranusBelong2Me! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#120  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:27 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.