General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
My federal tax refund was actually 200 dollars less this year. With Bush I got 400 dollars back more than this BS with Obama.

It's totally his fault you're down two hundred bucks this year.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Guess Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
It's totally his fault you're down two hundred bucks this year.

I said 200 dollars less this year. It was 150 less last year and 100 less the year before. This was in federal taxes too. So no one to blame for this except Barry.

[H]ard|On

You realize a refund, ideally, should be ZERO dollars right?

Being overtaxed in the first place is not better

Gibonius

Quote:
I said 200 dollars less this year. It was 150 less last year and 100 less the year before. This was in federal taxes too. So no one to blame for this except Barry.

I think you should blame yourself for being fucking retarded.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
My federal tax refund was actually 200 dollars less this year. With Bush I got 400 dollars back more than this BS with Obama.

You do realize that doesn't determine how much you paid in taxes, right? Your refund is the difference between what was automatically deducted and what you actually owed.

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:

You're bitching about $200? Are you a fucking supervisor at McDonalds or some shit? Jesus dude... I pay more in taxes than you take home every week.

Guess Who

Quote:
You realize a refund, ideally, should be ZERO dollars right?

Being overtaxed in the first place is not better

Actually you do have a point there. But sadly politicians no matter what party are crooks for the most part. I just think the right does it less than the left does.

Guess Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
You do realize that doesn't determine how much you paid in taxes, right? Your refund is the difference between what was automatically deducted and what you actually owed.

Yah I got off topic some with that post some what my fault. I would actually have to pull up my records from the last seven to see what I paid. But I am too lazy to dig up all that paper work right now.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Actually you do have a point there. But sadly politicians no matter what party are crooks for the most part. I just think the right does it less than the left does.

I think the republicans are bought and sold much more often than dems. It just falls inline with their "my bank account first" capitalist mentality.

There's conservative dems and liberal reps but for the most part I cannot take most reps seriously. Closing down Planned Parenthood to save us money? Gays god and guns... Basically all the shit that i either do not care about or they got it totally backwards - like denying teenagers a way to get tested for STDs or access to birth control. What the fuck is wrong with those people?

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
I think the republicans are bought and sold much more often than dems. It just falls inline with their "my bank account first" capitalist mentality.

There's conservative dems and liberal reps but for the most part I cannot take most reps seriously. Closing down Planned Parenthood to save us money? Gays god and guns... Basically all the shit that i either do not care about or they got it totally backwards - like denying teenagers a way to get tested for STDs or access to birth control. What the fuck is wrong with those people?

It's a military industrial complex.

Cut funding for education, crash the job market, ban abortion and contraceptives. What do you have? A shitload of poor and stupid people - the perfect candidates for soldiers to invade whichever god-forsaken country we decide to do next.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by :ninja: View Post
It's a military industrial complex.

Cut funding for education, crash the job market, ban abortion and contraceptives. What do you have? A shitload of poor and stupid people - the perfect candidates for soldiers to invade whichever god-forsaken country we decide to do next.

Sad and true it appears.

Jack's raging erection

True. They, the powers that be, do seem to be planning something on that order. Perhaps a larger scale next time, but with the same Goering game plan. Go in, kick the shit out of something, and that's all. With thinking like that, it's just a matter of time before we meet our Waterloo. There's just too much idiocy going on to avoid it, I think. Just look back on the previous POTUS(s). How many of them actually knew how to properly execute a war, much less let our generals execute them as they see fit? The only objective that we have actually been able to accomplish is a rather impressive body count. For both sides. Especially given the diplomatic and political objectives achieved. Mission Accomplished, eh?

[H]ard|On

slayerdabest

lolz

slayerdabest

the secret service aint got enough time to be dealin' with nut jobz like this dude who must be butthurt over some shit nobody cares about