Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

slayerdabest

what do you call a jewish womens boobs?

jews

tat was lol

Guess Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
I think the republicans are bought and sold much more often than dems. It just falls inline with their "my bank account first" capitalist mentality.

There's conservative dems and liberal reps but for the most part I cannot take most reps seriously. Closing down Planned Parenthood to save us money? Gays god and guns... Basically all the shit that i either do not care about or they got it totally backwards - like denying teenagers a way to get tested for STDs or access to birth control. What the fuck is wrong with those people?

The conservatives also believe in limited government, and believe that if you want help from the government you should earn it. I have to agree with both of those stances honestly. True capitalism is letting small business have the business and telling big business to fuck off. I agree with that point as well. Sometimes you have to cut what this country doesn't need to save money.

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
The conservatives also believe in limited government, and believe that if you want help from the government you should earn it. I have to agree with both of those stances honestly. True capitalism is letting small business have the business and telling big business to fuck off. I agree with that point as well. Sometimes you have to cut what this country doesn't need to save money.

Except that's like saying I'm 320 pounds and need to lose weight - so i will cut off a toe.

The real fat is the war - it's extremely expensive - 6 billion per month is big bucks. That combined with all the ways people can dodge federal taxes, like Romney. "Oh look I donated to the mormon church so they can spend it on fag bashing and anti-gay marriage commercials, please exclude this sum from my taxes"

I don't think that should happen - donate to a church if you want, but don't weasel out of your obligation to the nation. You are only rich because you live here, so have some appreciation - that sort of sentiment.

Jack's raging erection

Quote:

Um, limited government is conservative? Why does government spending increase with conservative control?

Want help from the government, so you should earn it? At what point do you earn this help you speak of from a Retardican, and does it involve more than picking the spot to bury the corpse?

Also, about the whole telling big business to fuck off thing. How is Halliburton doing today?

Gibonius

Quote:

These conservatives, where might I find some of them?

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
These conservatives, where might I find some of them?

You seem to misunderstand conservative speak.

limited government= lower taxes (but just for job creators [read rich people])
earn it = get a job
cut what this country doesn't need = all social services and education, unless it's about jesus and how he rode dinosaurs to deliver his sermons.

and there you have the current republican field of candidates platforms in a nutshell.

Jack's raging erection

Serious business?

Guess Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Except that's like saying I'm 320 pounds and need to lose weight - so i will cut off a toe.

The real fat is the war - it's extremely expensive - 6 billion per month is big bucks. That combined with all the ways people can dodge federal taxes, like Romney. "Oh look I donated to the mormon church so they can spend it on fag bashing and anti-gay marriage commercials, please exclude this sum from my taxes"

I don't think that should happen - donate to a church if you want, but don't weasel out of your obligation to the nation. You are only rich because you live here, so have some appreciation - that sort of sentiment.

Democrats have been responsible for more wars than conservatives have. So they wasted a lot more money than conservatives have. Mormons are idiots if you ask me.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Democrats have been responsible for more wars than conservatives have. So they wasted a lot more money than conservatives have. Mormons are idiots if you ask me.

All our previous wars have been paid for at the time by raising taxes. Iraq and Afghanistan are the only wars we have put on the national credit card and they cost us more than WW2 and have gone on longer than WW2. Bush doubled the national debt by cutting taxes in time of war. He ran up more debt than every president before him, COMBINED. That's more debt added to the nation in 8 years than was accumulated in the previous 225 years.

And because those costs are ongoing we are still racking up debt and we will be paying for the Bush legacy for decades.

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post

All our previous wars have been paid for at the time by raising taxes. Iraq and Afghanistan are the only wars we have put on the national credit card and they cost us more than WW2 and have gone on longer than WW2. Bush doubled the national debt by cutting taxes in time of war. He ran up more debt than every president before him, COMBINED. That's more debt added to the nation in 8 years than was accumulated in the previous 225 years.

And because those costs are ongoing we are still racking up debt and we will be paying for the Bush legacy for decades.

NO UR DUMB EVERYTHING WAS FINE WHEN BUSH LEFT OFFICE AND EVERYTHING WENT TO SHIT THE DAY OBAMA GOT IN DON'T YOU WATCH FOX NEWS WTF

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

AND THEN EVERYTHING GOT BETTER WHEN THE TEA PARTY JOINED CONGRESS

(besides complete gridlock and the lowering of our credit rating)

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

GOOD! BARACK OBAMA DESERVES TO DIE!

Jack's raging erection

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

MADONNA'S VIBRATING CLITORIS SAYS SHUT THE FUCK UP FAG