General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

SamFarber

Beyond Treason

Documentary about Gulf War syndrome, depleted uranium, etc....

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

depleted uranium dont mean shit

learn some chemistry and physics you fucking idiot.

If you were not punishing yourself for wanting to suck on the black dick you would know what GWS is.

the evidence predates the war so is not some slant.

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
depleted uranium dont mean shit

learn some chemistry and physics you fucking idiot.

If you were not punishing yourself for wanting to suck on the black dick you would know what GWS is.

the evidence predates the war so is not some slant.

I think I will take the Army expert's word, the guy who wrote the safety manual for the Army, over yours, potty mouth.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
I think I will take the Army expert's word, the guy who wrote the safety manual for the Army, over yours, potty mouth.

you have never been right. You take the word of someone and turn it into what you what to hear instead of what is real or only listen to people who are as fucked in the head as you. . Suck some more black dick and forget anout. it.

GWS is from a chem warfare drug with bad blood brain barrier side effects

Par for the course you dont know jack shit

Killer_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
you have never been right. You take the word of someone and turn it into what you what to hear instead of what is real or only listen to people who are as fucked in the head as you. . Suck some more black dick and forget anout. it.

GWS is from a chem warfare drug with bad blood brain barrier side effects

Par for the course you dont know jack shit

Thank you for finishing in my rear, Daddy. I love you.

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Uranium: It's good for tanks and OK for you.

/Judge Dredd

Jack's raging erection

Um, two things. One, I thought incendiary weapons were banned in the first place (You know... Dresden? Maybe it just applies to napalm. Or did we say fuck that shit when the treaty came up, and are the only nation to not ratify it?). Two, it's fucking uranium. Marie Curie might have something to tell you about that. Oh, that's right. Her papers are still dangerously radioactive and we're too stupid to give a fuck. Meanwhile, we bitch about dirty bombs being a threat, invade a country just to see if we really did blow up all the WMDs we sold, and essentially fucked ourselves out of cheap oil, which is really why we fight in the first place, right?

punisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post
Um, two things. One, I thought incendiary weapons were banned in the first place (You know... Dresden? Maybe it just applies to napalm. Or did we say fuck that shit when the treaty came up, and are the only nation to not ratify it?). Two, it's fucking uranium. Marie Curie might have something to tell you about that. Oh, that's right. Her papers are still dangerously radioactive and we're too stupid to give a fuck. Meanwhile, we bitch about dirty bombs being a threat, invade a country just to see if we really did blow up all the WMDs we sold, and essentially fucked ourselves out of cheap oil, which is really why we fight in the first place, right?

"The Geneva Protocol does not ban flame or incendiary weapons, but prohibits them from being used on or near concentrations of civilians." White phosphorous artillery rounds were indeed used in Iraq. US military says they were used as smoke/target marking rounds, enemy says they were used against civilian targets.

Depleted uranium is just that, depleted uranium. It has about half the radiation of natural uranium and a half life of 4+ billion years. It has nothing to do with Curie and Radium. Uranium is a toxic metal and might cause problems when it spalls/vaporizes/fragments. Other metals are toxic as well, and are used everyday in military and civilian life.

Jack's raging erection

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher View Post
"The Geneva Protocol does not ban flame or incendiary weapons, but prohibits them from being used on or near concentrations of civilians." White phosphorous artillery rounds were indeed used in Iraq. US military says they were used as smoke/target marking rounds, enemy says they were used against civilian targets.

Depleted uranium is just that, depleted uranium. It has about half the radiation of natural uranium and a half life of 4+ billion years. It has nothing to do with Curie and Radium. Uranium is a toxic metal and might cause problems when it spalls/vaporizes/fragments. Other metals are toxic as well, and are used everyday in military and civilian life.

The WP shells don't matter anyway, because the incendiary effect is secondary. The protocol does not list them as incendiary weapons. http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/FULL/515